* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [OOCC] - Disgaea: Presence of Favoritism  (Read 20918 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [OOCC] - Disgaea: Presence of Favoritism
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 05:20:56 AM »
Nope can't beat it, not evan gonna try
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 05:47:17 AM »
If it was mine, I couldn't.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 12:54:52 PM »
I was just thinking, and realized that Mystic Beasts probably don't talk. Umm... I don't know how to solve that problem... Maybe telepathic communication?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 09:26:59 PM »
Monsters communicate just like everyone else. That's how they can become senators.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 10:02:37 PM »
Too late now, I guess. I'll keep the telepathy ability and Shadow can talk normally then.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 04:03:52 AM »
Stop initiating fights every two steps, please. We haven't even entered the forest, and we've already had two encounters in the area.
Kay?

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 06:31:59 AM »
Wow, guys you're REALLY creative. Right after someone gets a grumpy talking hat, you HAVE to magically get something that talks as well.
And no poop, just after that special hat mentioned that it's weird how many people want Lloyd dead, the next post HAD to be about a spy in out group...
I think I'll make my hair talk =D /sarcasm
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2011, 01:00:52 PM »
Oh gawd... It's like Sora was reading the chat logs from last night or something.
But she's right.
*pets hat*

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2011, 01:08:59 PM »
I hate when that happens in an RP. The story isn't as good when people do that. I didn't really mind the battle, because I could level up Shadow a little bit, since he was too far behind.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »
Agreed, I don't mind charecters having diffrent unique traits or items, that is as long at they stay unique. Hey, let's all become pyromans now! :P 

I'm going to have my helaer get PERFECTLY rid of that amulet spirit once we settle somewhere and stop traveling ok? I'm not saying Silver's char didn't do perfectly fine, but that spirit magically survived it. Would that be fine, or should I leave it?

Why do I have the feeling Isaac's going to throw it in water (or something like that) if you say it's better off destroyed?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 05:51:53 PM by Sora »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2011, 08:27:51 PM »
I'm a little bit unsure how the tiers work, because I've never played Disgaea. On the Disgaea Wiki, it lists the tiers, and it has a level in the box for each tier. I'm assuming that's the level that you have to get to before you go up to the next tier. When you get to a higher tier, do you start at level one again, and raise it to the level for the next tier, or do you start at level one again? And for the monster classes, I noticed that they have skills, as well as evilities. Do the characters in those classes get to use those, or do we ignore them? I'm also assuming that we get to use those, but I want to make sure first.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2011, 08:58:43 PM »
   While similar it's not permanent,  the voice will go away once Issac fuses with it.  The voice in the amulet is more of a guide on how to gain it's power versus what fry's hat which seems to play a companion role. 
   NO it's not evil so don't be doing this "OH CRAP EVIL PENDENT THING!!! KILL IT!" anymore, I think I should have the say over that.  And fry, I actually did not take the idea from your hat, I got it from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.  I just got to the part where you get the sand price gem, and it talked to the characters.
   Sora while I understand what you're saying, please don't criticize people for a lack of creativity in a Role Play based off a video game.  I realized how similar to fry's hat it was, after I had already posted.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2011, 09:39:08 PM »
Agreed, I don't mind charecters having diffrent unique traits or items, that is as long at they stay unique. Hey, let's all become pyromans now! :P 

I'm going to have my helaer get PERFECTLY rid of that amulet spirit once we settle somewhere and stop traveling ok? I'm not saying Silver's char didn't do perfectly fine, but that spirit magically survived it. Would that be fine, or should I leave it?

Why do I have the feeling Isaac's going to throw it in water (or something like that) if you say it's better off destroyed?

Yeah, you know that was a KILL SPELL I was being nice by letting you keep it. The nince cuts would have vaporized the stupid amulet.

I guess I'll get Sora's "assistance" to actually kill it.

Cause honestly, I think this "fuse" idea is kind of really just dumb.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2011, 09:40:54 PM »
   While similar it's not permanent,  the voice will go away once Issac fuses with it.  The voice in the amulet is more of a guide on how to gain it's power versus what fry's hat which seems to play a companion role. 
   NO it's not evil so don't be doing this "OH CRAP EVIL PENDENT THING!!! KILL IT!" anymore, I think I should have the say over that.  And fry, I actually did not take the idea from your hat, I got it from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.  I just got to the part where you get the sand price gem, and it talked to the characters.
   Sora while I understand what you're saying, please don't criticize people for a lack of creativity in a Role Play based off a video game.  I realized how similar to fry's hat it was, after I had already posted.
Well, you really didn't clarify whether it was evil or not. And Sora has every right to say that, and there's a reason too. In an RP, you need to be creative. If you lack creativity, you obviously need to work on your RPing skills.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2011, 09:46:00 PM »
Wow, I'm actually right for once in these verbal forum fights (party time)

And if you had that idea before, why didn't you say it dropped from forst mob wave? :)

I'm not a perfect RPer, I'm merely touching on some standards of a 'decent' one, but I do my best to be creative, even if it's based on a video game.