* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] For the Greater Good  (Read 12951 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] For the Greater Good
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 02:44:45 AM »
Cecil watched the mall explode, not hiding the fact that he was enjoying it. After the fire was put out, he turned around and calmly walked away. He walked through the streets, only trying to conceal himself when he saw the police. There were police cars, ambulances, and firetrucks all drove towards the mall, while the people in the streets panicked and tried to get indoors. He was still able to see the mall in the distance when it started collapsing.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 03:02:54 AM »
  His phone was ringing like crazy, though he continued to ignore.  Never in his career had he failed like this.  He finally picked up the phone answered.

"What do you want?"
  "I need you to talk to a man named Miles.  He's a bartender working nearby.  I've had the location downloaded to your phone, it's only a few miles away."
  "How the hell is a bar tender going to help us?"
  "He knows more than both the TBL and ourselves.  I need you to get as much information out of him as possible!"
  "Yes, sir."
sup

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 04:08:21 AM »
Chernobog pushed the double doors to be bar open, extending his arms to their fullest length and noting with satisfaction the loud crash as each door impacted the wall.
"Miles!"
He then noticed a few peculiar things. For one, the chairs were all stacked on top of the tables. The bar was also entirely empty. Miles was absent as well.
"...It's... closed."
Immediately, Chernobog slammed the doors shut, noticing he'd broken the lock. Checking around, he confirmed that the blinds were all shut. He headed behind the bar, poured himself a glass of Château Margaux, then sat down on a stool and removed his helmet to drink, waiting for the bartender to arrive.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:10:49 AM by Frenchfry »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 04:17:59 AM »
From a distance, you could hear some glass clinking together, followed by fast moving footsteps.
"Watch what you're doing to my BAR!" Miles screams, bursting out of the back and throwing a chep bottle of champagne at the armored man's head, having it smash and glass flies throughout the room.
"How many times do I have to tell you?! Do you not understand what CLOSED means? It means you're not allowed inside, as in, don't come in!"
He swipes the glass from the champagne covered Chernobog, and takes a swig from it.
"And you're gonna pay for the entire damn bottle too..."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:19:36 AM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 04:26:29 AM »
Bastion pulls up his car near the bar and parallel parks. He takes his suitcase with him and walks casually towards the bar. He sees a closed sign and sighs, he stares at the old brown door with the words "BALL-SACK" engraved on the lower right. He's slightly pissed off, and sits down on the steps pulling out his phone.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 04:29:47 AM by LittlePony »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2011, 04:55:55 AM »
The bottle shattered against Chernobog's chest plate.
"I will allow that act to go unpunished only because of your now broken front door."
He sat up straight, putting his helmet back on.
"What new information do you have for us, Miles?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 05:39:27 AM »
"Surprise surprise, Chernobog needs his hand held. First I get the money for the door and my drinks, then I'll see if I can remember."
Taking another drink from the bottle, Miles walks into the back again to return with a cloth, and throws it onto Chernobog's face.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 05:52:57 AM »
Chernobog grabbed the cloth, wiping the flat champagne off his armor.

"I suppose simply allowing you to live doesn't suffice. Greedy as always..."
Reaching into the a leather pouch on his hip, Chernobog pulled out a thick black wallet, removing a single hundred dollar bill and placing it on the table.

"Chirp up, bartender."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2011, 06:06:10 AM »
"Hmm...For a hundred, I'll tell you how the goverment figured out what you're doing. If you don't like it, well you should have paid more. You have someone working from the inside. With a group as large as yours, I don't really know why you didn't think of it before.
Have fun finding him, mixed in with the crazies and the fanatics, he's gonna be well hidden.
As i friend of mine used to say:
I perchance hereafter shall think meet
to put an antic disposition on."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2011, 06:26:41 AM »
I look around and can't find them, I pull the radio out again.
Now what?
We have already sent an agent to the location, but there is a bartender that has info we need, plus we have reports of Chernobog. There, we are sending you the location, your GPS will guid you there.
Roger.
GPS activated, turn left.
There's no road there, I think I'll just use the map.
Fine.
I start driving to the bar.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 08:57:01 PM by Jerry »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 06:38:44 AM »
"Hmph. Next time we meet, you should be grateful if all I break is your door."
Chernobog rotated and stepped off the stool, walking to the main entrance. Pulling the doors open, he was greeted by the back of a blond-haired man in a blue suit sitting on the steps outside.
"Move aside, profligate."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 06:49:23 AM »
I get to the location and see Chernobog yelling at one of our agents,I park a little away and start spying on Chernobog.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 07:01:03 AM »
Bastion takes a quick puff of his cigar before a familiar voice tells him to move aside. He does a quick turn to glance at the mans face.
"Bloody hell! A coincidence indeed." Bastion says surprised.
He stands up and stares at Chernobog. His profiler instinct suddenly shines out

" I didn't expect to see you here. Know this I know much about you at one glance. Your father doesn't love you, and your mother doesn't care. You are in your late twenties or in the early thirties. You are barbaric and....I don't have enough time to summarize your complex childhood. I believe you have above average strength, but your dexterity is somewhat-laughable."

He still stares intently in Chernobog's eyes.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:06:45 AM by LittlePony »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 07:07:32 AM »
Chernobog closed his eyes, thinking deeply. That profile wasn't perfect, but it did hit home in more than one area. Father wasn't much of a family man, and he WAS quite strong for a man.

"Dexterity? Laughable? And who are you, a mere Profligate, to made such a bold assumption of the Grand Imperial Monarch of the Temple of the Black Light?"

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 07:13:44 AM »
Bastion does not takes his eyes off of Chernobog. He ignores the question and brings out a few cubeanZ.1412 cigars.
"Would you like one?"