* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Choose your role  (Read 2144 times)

Offline magememphis

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Choose your role
« on: September 09, 2011, 11:02:50 PM »
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before so don't get angry if it has but point it out please if it has.
say you don't want to challenge the gyms and would much rather try your luck as a pokemon ranger or a contestant, I think it would be cool if you could choose what you wanted to and not have it effect how you quest and progress in the multiple storylines

feel free to share your ideas
Never let life get you down.
             Know that friends are there for you :D

Offline Atlas

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Choose your role
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 11:31:48 PM »
I can think of many other roles one could go on to fulfill. Take Runescape as(a very poor) example. Yes the premise of the game is MMO battle, but you don't have to, you could be a miner and sell raw minerals, you could be a crafter and sell armour/jewelry/weapons or even a chef and sell health(effectively)

So other occupations could be taken by players; breeder, compeditor, might be able to chill in the audience of competitions and offer their opinions, pokeball crafting(based on a skill maybe?), etc(I cant think of more right now)

This is a great idea in my opinion. but my opinions on forums tend to be shot down for being too difficult or outlandish

Suffers an uncurable superstrain of Foot-in-mouth disease

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" ~ mewtwo
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." (Karen, elite 4)

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
Re: Choose your role
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 11:33:29 PM »
There are plans in place for you to be able to follow a 'profession' in fact, there are many threads about this. You wrote
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before so don't get angry if it has but point it out please if it has.

I'm trying not to be angry, but this is the second thread you've made over previously suggested ideas, please use the search bar, and then you WILL know if it has been mentioned before.

/locked

KamEdit: Poll removed.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:43:33 PM by Kamaran »