* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion  (Read 144813 times)

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion
« Reply #150 on: October 29, 2011, 08:23:04 PM »
Normally we would of dodged or ghosted away from this attack, but we needed to protect this building as much as possible

DARK PULSE

our attacks cancelled out, but the flash of the two powers colliding gave me an avenue to attack

we morphed with the ground and road down the road and to where this "admin" was

we used faint attack and jabbed our knee into his gut, knocking the wind out of him and making him sail back into the pokemart and out the other side, he tossed and tumbled on the ground before landing on the hood of a cop car, cracking the wind sheild

We stayed close to the pokemon center, making sure nothing got near it

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 29, 2011, 08:28:19 PM »
That Darkrai is the true terrorist. A while ago, there used to be a clan of trainers called the Tarok. They believed in harmony with pokemon, and had the ability to fuse with them.

I showed him my birthmark, one that symbolize me as part of the clan.

I and another are the last survivors of the clan. Darkrai killed them all in his hatred towards humans. He came here to destroy the region, because he hates the concept of X-fusion. But he was fused with someone when I fought him. He destroyed the bridge, and I bet he has some connection with team Oblivine. Think about it, he was there when the attack on the dome happened. And there is another attack going on now, if he is there, then it only confirms my idea. I'm sorry for what happened to the bridge, I'm a strong person myself, but going against a legend can lead to some disastrous things. I was only trying to help.

I looked down to the ground.

I will say this again, that Darkrai is pure evil, and he will stop at nothing until he can get out of that fusion, and destroy this region for being like my clan.

I stood there, waiting for their reply.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 29, 2011, 08:38:01 PM »
He got up fairly quickly, considering he just got launched through a building.

Damn, my entire arms dislocated.

He starts cracking it back together. When he's finished he combines quick attack with swords dance and slashes at the figure, but he pretends to miss and kicks him in the face, and launches him into a building.

Officer

Hmmmm... what you say is pretty accurate. But there is somehting that dosent make sence, he protected the city and quickly took care of all the thugs, he didnt betray them at the last minute did he?

The other officers consider it, and start discussing the issue.

Alright, your information is much appreciated, here. He hands a blank ID Give this ID to a clerk at the dome and she will register you as an honorary citisen, you'll be able to roam the streets freely, thank you for your help.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 29, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »
Thanks, but I need another for my friend. He is also like me, has horns and a tail. But he tends to be too naive to survive. I told him to go hide at the pokemon center last night since the area was protected with guards, but he may have left already, probably went to our safe area.

I waited for their response.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2011, 08:46:56 PM »
yep...we were kicked through a building, hadn't even had coffee yet

alright, enough is enough, I did not want to drag this on like the last one, we couldn't afford to waste time

I managed another faint attack, but this time I kept hold of him and used his momentum to slam him into the concrete ground below, I racked his face with my claws, pounding him further down until the road caved in to the sewers, he was bleeding profusely and really injured

I shoved my claw into his mouth, letting my eyes glow with dark energy

DARK VOID

I fired the dark power directly into his body, doing critical damage, the mans eyes rolled back into the back of his skull and he went limp

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2011, 08:51:19 PM »
Hmmmm.... alright, here ya go. He hands him another ID.

Hold it.

Officer jenny steps out of the shadows, with a serious expression.

I'm not convinced, I've recently re-read the paper, and right before that incident, people were burned, with the same flames that would com from a fire pokemon, the people that were burned, were people who won the X-Fusion tournament about a year ago. Answer this question: where were you when this incident happened?

Portural

The man manadged to pry his way free with a slash,and fell backwards, he would probably fall over dead in the next ten minutes or so if nothing attacks him. He de-fused with his absol, ther Absol not injured, but very weak.

D-damn it.... I gess it's it for me...
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2011, 08:57:09 PM »
I was being controlled. It may seem impossible at first, but something was controlling me. There was a voice in my head that said "You will not stop my plans." He had me kill them, I didn't want to.

I slammed the ground hard in anger.

As a Tarok, I am sworn to keep the unity between people and pokemon, I even sacrificed my body to stay this way. Whoever that Darkrai is working for is powerful indeed, but I know psychic moves don't work on me, but the fact that he did it was terrifying enough for me to find the beast and attempt to defeat it. Good thing he didn't go too far, but I was too late when I got there.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2011, 08:58:59 PM »
The broken man was before us, dying, the Absol was exausted

and darkrai was pissed off

he grabbed the dying man and lifted him up and slapped him conscious, lifting him off the ground

"Now....what is this Water Relic, If you answer me I could get you medical attention, but part of me really doesn't like that Idea...

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2011, 09:03:03 PM »
T-the water relic...? I... it's a ancient object legened to be able to control all water pokemon.... I have no idea... why the boss wants it.... all he said is that.... we need an army... I have no idea what he's planning.... *coughs blood* but what ever it is... it isnt good news for... anyone...

Officers

Hmmmm.... alright your free to go, thank you for your information.

She wasent the least bit convinced, in fact she knew phycic moves dont work on dark pokemon. She decided to keep a very srtict eye on him.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:05:01 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2011, 09:09:06 PM »
T-the water relic...? I... it's a ancient object legened to be able to control all water pokemon.... I have no idea... why the boss wants it.... all he said is that.... we need an army... I have no idea what he's planning.... *coughs blood* but what ever it is... it isnt good news for... anyone...

police cars started coming up on the scene, it was already dieing down, there were a few ambulences there as well

we floated up with the guy over my shoulder, The cops backed up a bit as we landed in front of them, their hands shakily on their holsters and pokeballs

"this man needs medical attention"

"what...what happened..."

"he attacked the city, I dealt with him...make sure you have officers on him"

H...hold it...we need you...f-for questioning
I handed them the man and shadowed out, it was time to find out what this Water relic was

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2011, 09:10:26 PM »
Oh, and officer, do you really understand the power hidden in pokemon. They can do things we may think they can't. Just keep that in mind.

I turned invisible with faint attack again, and left. I made my way back to the city. I went in the dome and registered myself in my stronger form. I left, found a place, turned invisible, transformed into my casual form, went back to the dome, and registered myself as a different name, Gedo.

That officer may be a problem, but I must wait. I said this quietly to myself, people were busy staring at my horns and tail.

I wish you guys wouldn't do that, it makes me feel bad.[/.color]

They stopped. and I just waited, watching the TV for any news.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:21:10 PM by Cortex J. »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2011, 09:20:09 PM »
Ugh... what a headace.... I'm not used to getting launched into buildings.

I pick up Skiploom and heal him at the pokemon center.

Ah, you seem to be a reliable younge man.

I looked at who spoke, and saw a elder woman with a staff, she was smiling warmly.

What do you mean? I lost miserably... my pokemon arent stronge enough... I'm not strong enough...

Oblivine

A news report of Portural town , where a bit of it was destroyed by team Oblivion.

Not many people can admit that, that means you have a strong heart... would you come with me for a second? You have plently of time before your pokemon are healed.

I follow her out of the pokemon center and into an old house on the shoreline of the town. She motions for me to come in, and I follow her. She shuffles through her things and takes out a box.

There was an old legend that this relic could control water pokemon... this sint true. It is actualy, a key to wisdom.

She opens the box and hands me a blue sapphire neckalce, it has a mystic glow, I put it in my bag.

I have a fealing you'll learn how to use it quickly. I bet nurse joy is done with your pokemon by now, goobye child.

I walked out in awe of what she just gave me, it seemed real, and it had a bit of a glow to it. I go into the pokemon center and pick up my pokemon. I make sure that I put the necklace in the bottom of my backpack so no-one swipes it.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2011, 09:25:10 PM »
Oh well, thought something interesting would happen, guess it's all over.

I left the dome. Be a shame if someone blew it up again. But everyone was already suspicious. I decided to go find something to play with, the stronger they are, the more satisfying.

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2011, 09:29:56 PM »
I figured if I waited around I would see something like this...an elderly woman with...I couldn't tell, something was blocking me from reading her, but she handed him...some blue jewlery, probably what all this hullabaloo was about in the first place

why him?

I saw his heart...he wasn't a bad kid, good natured and all that, but his pokemon was weak.... I got back down to the pokemon center and shifted back to the face I had on before

I put on airs like I was really nervous and walked up to the boy, shiftily looking outside

"are...are the scary men gone?

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2011, 09:35:55 PM »
Huh? Oh, yeah all of them are gone little guy, I tried to take care of them myself but... I was out of my lead, I can see that now. That guy... he was amazing, Ive never seen anyone like him. Did you see him? He was kinda scary looking, but I could tell he wasent bad, or else he probably wouldent bother helping anyone at all. I have a feeling he was trying to protect something...

I look over at the pokemon being treated by nurse joy.
. . .