* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: poke you feel are op  (Read 11446 times)

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
poke you feel are op
« on: November 22, 2011, 03:45:53 pm »
Your a fool if u think a butterfree sweeping garchomps is not op. No-one said i didnt pay attention to abilities and i dont appreciate u saying i lose alot because quite frankly i win a lot. I only lose to four ppl and uh how many times have you beat me ....think about that.

My team does fine I dont give a rats ass, if u dont like my complaining. I complain because i have a lot in common with Archeops and cannot help that. Im gonna complain untill good pokemon stop getting stats dropped(or nerfed if thats what u rather). Its not balance if good pokemon are dropped and weak pokemon are raised thats call switching places, and who wouldnt complain if they've been playing pokemon since it came out, and then they have a garchomp ohko'd by a sry ass butterfree who has never been better than venomoth.

Everytime I complain its always a good reason or because I have to switch up my style to play this game. This game should also think about players who like raw power and i feel that it doesnt. The truth is abilities arent that important if u have high stats. Your ability raises ur speed i dont care i have a wall that will destroy you. Your atk is doubled, I dont care I have a crobat who will mess up ur status, you have magic bounce i have a high atk to ko u and so on and so on for every ability there is a stat or move to stop it or make it useless and those are the pokemon that I use.

The only thing that needed to happen is certain pokemon made stronger and wheather be nerfed then the game was balanced no one shoulda got weaker because eveyone had their flaws now they have those flaws and are weak.

sry to start off topic buit ur not gonna talk bs  to me and then lock a thread

i think butter free is way to fast at max everything else on him is fine
Rakia(Ra-kie-ya) Deadae(D-A-day)
"I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly!"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: poke you feel are op
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 05:10:04 pm »
If you don't like it go away deadae, cause no one will miss you.

It IS balance, it's called giving every poke a chance.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 05:14:05 pm »
If it were balanced thered be no complaining...explain how poor garchomp has a chance?

lol that stupid question came from anger but anyway what im saying is if u gonna make them balanced make them BALANCED not Better than something they could never beat b4, Give them a chance not a definite win.

And meowth y do you keep tryna run me off? If u dont wanna read my comments, dont! they werent to you anyway... They were for cortex and the devs.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:24:41 pm by deadae »
To fly!"

Offline TheSolx

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My dA page
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 05:21:09 pm »
Bugs have weaknesses to you know.
Using the right tactics, and you should down it easily. I guess Garchomp just have some kinda weakness Butterfree can use :) As with all other Pokes in these games

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 05:21:33 pm »
He has friggin chance when you take him out against a butterfree and put him out there against a muk, though he could just be getting distracted there fore making him get hit by all attacks because you keep whinning, so shut up deadae, you don't like it leave and you won't be missed.

12. If you don't like the idea of a balanced metagame, GET OUT.

That was rule 12 of the balance server rules.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 05:26:12 pm »
what butterfree are u using butterfree now would wipe the floor with muk....

I have no problem with learning the new style of battle. This started cuz i felt butterfree was op. He dont have speed in the normal game for a reason, u give him speed and its pretty much over one on one depending on his moves.

sry about the complaining but thats how most african americans think we yell and argue the same bs over and over untill we come up with a solution. if u havent noticed everything i've complained about i've over come and its no big deal anymore but my feelings about all those things are still the same.

i guess ppl say use ur favs not what is strong so thats hard for me cuz my favs are whats strong and they are weakening those or making pathetic pokemon stronger than them. just cuz i dont like it dont mean imma give up. im one of the best using pokemon that all got nerfed so imagine when my team that got boosted is made.

and who are you to speak for everyone you dont know who would miss me and whpo wouldn't azz hole
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:35:14 pm by deadae »
To fly!"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 05:29:29 pm »
No it wouldn't muk is a bulky sp defensive butterfree is sp attacking, and I said to bring out garchomp on a muk.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 05:38:28 pm »
psychic ur talking to someone who breaks walls with whatever i have at the momment im possitive a butterfree with psychic would destroy ur little wanna be wall unless his stats got upped to muk aint no wall and never will be
To fly!"

Offline Viper

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • The One and Only
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 05:40:29 pm »
Can someone like, ban deadae? Or at least lock this thread. He/she contributes nothing but complaints.

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 05:41:21 pm »
Deadae...4 thinks..

1)Garchomp is uber..if it's uber.It's nerfed.

2)Yet again,i feel like questioning your battling style.Raw power will never win alone.

3)Ever though it's "you" and not the pokémon itself.

4)Get your facts straight,use punctuation and build up arguments.You can't win this with only:
-Butterfree is op!

Srry Deadae,adapt or get out.
And i agree with Viper,your topics are always pointless and mostly qq'ing.
INB4 Lock!

Offline deadae

• Normal Trainer
  • Deadae is here!
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 05:44:34 pm »
only choice scarf garchomp and sword dance garchomp are uber i use neither because i dont feel they are fair

and sry i'll try to stop complaining but i better never see anyone else complaining

this is all i have to say again

If ur gonna make them balanced make them BALANCED not BETTER than something they could never beat b4, Give them a chance not a definite win.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 05:49:44 pm by deadae »
To fly!"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 06:35:42 pm »
My little wannabe wall? His stats got upped so he is a great wall, also psychic? Really? I'll just take the hit use a toxic then I'll use recover get you frustrated, then use thunder punch get him low in health then just stall so the toxic kills it.

I'm with viper, ban deadae and lock this thread.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 06:54:31 pm »
im possitive a butterfree with psychic would destroy ur little wanna be wall unless his stats got upped to muk aint no wall and never will be
That right there tells me you don't read them.
Deadae srsly...READ THE COMPLETED REPORTS!
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,3736.0.html

BTW Muk can in fact be a good special wall. Meowths Muk does really well at taking down my butterfree.

I beat you every time cause you think your high stats are enough. You don't try different tactics. You do the same poop over and over and over again....making you really predictable.

Not just garchomp got nerfed. Volcarona, Yanmega and scizor(just to name a few bugs) got nerfed too
along with many others.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Noah_Road

• Normal Trainer
  • I can imagine 6 impossible things before breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 07:09:52 pm »
Alright, stepping in. This is not getting anywhere. Deadae, I'm sorry but you don't win too often because you don't have any strategy. If all of us were to go to Smogon or PO, I'm pretty sure they would say that you suck :/ You don't try anything new which is the point of the balance server and then complain about how your pokemon suck when you lose. We are all fighting at a disadvatage right now because many pokemon were nerfed. Being nerfed does not mean the pokemon "suck" though.

As much as I hate to say it, Garchomp is an uber pokemon which is why it was nerfed. Butterfree now has a chance in the competative world after being balanced. Brute strength, which is the only strategy you tend to use, isn't as effective as it is elsewhere.

We are all adapting to this change, not complaining about it. This is why everyone is mad. You do nothing but complain and this topic is either gonna be locked soon or you are going to be banned like Pokepower. Instead of complaining, just move with the change.

EE members, I understand that you're very annoyed, I am too, but can we leave this topic alone so we don't get any trouble for being apart of this?

Psychic Power=Imagination+Dreams

Offline Miserybiz

• Beginning Trainer
  • The first rule of flying... love
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 07:46:33 pm »
You know what pokemon is op? Ivysaur... Dat vinewhip <3  8)
MY TEAM! Gotta love 'em.