* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] pokemon apokalypse profiles  (Read 7096 times)

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
[Closed] pokemon apokalypse profiles
« on: December 18, 2011, 12:48:56 AM »
After the defeat of team rocket and there leader they went into hiding slowly building there army and convincing the organization to join them for revenge and complete anhilation of there enemy.After years of hiding and recruiting they came out declaring war on any who oppose them they now go by the name of galaxy destruction.they destroyed sinnoh and unova before anyone knew what was going on now they are after kanto.but this time kanto knows to prepare and are forming the ultimate army of elite battlers,nurses and prof.now the  time to do or die is here the apokalypse has begun!
                                                  SKELETON
trainer:         bounty hunter:            pokemon:                     nurse:                                 
name             name                         name                           name
rp name         rp name                     rp name                       rp name
backstory       weapons                     location                        pokemon: must have healing ablity
pokemon        pokemon                    backstory                     backstory
good or bad    backstory                   picture:only if shiny       good or bad
gender            gender                       gender                        gender
age                age                              age                            age     
                                                                                                                                                  leader                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                          name
                                                                                                                                      rp name
                                                                                                                                     pokemon
                                                                                                                                   which side
                                                                                                                                    backstory
                                                                                                                                       gender
                                                                                                                                            age
there will only be two leaders one for each side you must be active to be a leader also you must be experienced at roleplaying
                                                          rules
1.no killing people off without permission from person playing that character.
2.romance is allowed but don't over do it
3.if you post spell and use proper grammar.
4.when posting try not to make one or two sentece post please.
5.no insulting other players
if you need some one to play a character and you can't find anyone i will gladly play them just ask.
for now just post questions with profile i will make an oocc if this works
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 09:32:46 AM by Jerry »

We've all been there.

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: pokemon apokalypse profiles
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 01:02:08 AM »
bounty hunter
name:tepig8592
rp name:liam
weapons:throwing knife,sword,shield
pokemon:gengar,staravia
backstory:from pallet town was abused and neglected as a boy his mom died right after he was born he lived with his dad until he was 15 then murdered him and started to be a bounty hunter when he realized he enjoyed killing people.not employed that much because he has a habit of detroying his employer  sometimes before he even gets paid any money.he has moments where he shows good but only when he see someone getting abused it brings back memories of his childhood and he snaps destroying the one he saw abusing the other.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 08:24:31 PM by tepig8592 »

We've all been there.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: pokemon apokalypse profiles
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 02:10:42 PM »
Not enough detail/depth in plot.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [Pending] pokemon apokalypse profiles
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 07:36:49 PM »
k will fix thanks for opinion 8) I am new at creating rps so could use as much advice as i can get.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 07:53:23 PM by tepig8592 »

We've all been there.

Offline Firestar96

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 12:37:31 AM »
I want to be a pokemon.

name: Firestar

rp name: Infernape

location: Summit of Mt. Moon

backstory: Born in the middle of Winter. A baby Chimchar. It grew up side by side with its father as he watched in horror as his mother died shortly after he was hatched. He was seperated by his father when he joined Galaxy Destruction. He figured no hope was left for Sinnoh. He Found a Trainer. The trainer was lost in the forest where he found the Chimchar. Chimchar lived in the forest, he showed the boy to a pokemon center. Then the boy battled the Chimchar with his Shinx. Eventually Chimchar was caught. He has trained side by side with this trainer. The trainer hated Galaxy Destruction and wanted to face them alone. Chimchar was by then evolved to Monferno. Monferno and Luxray fought hard but was not even close enough of a match for Galaxy Destruction. The trainer took Monferno on a boat to Kanto. Where they would be safe. One day Monferno woke to find his trainor gone. Again he realized that his tranor abandoned him. Every since he has lived at Mt. Moon.

age: about 2 years since hatched
Fire will grow no matter what the cost.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
  • then i grow up, ima take over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 02:26:23 AM »
I want to be a pokemon

Name: Zorocario
Rp name: Absol
BackStory: The death of his parents after his birth. Absol was always around death. So they only thing he wanted to do in his live is to not die. he was raised in Pallet town. Then Absol got tried and started to travel, as he traveled he saw new thing that change him. He meet other pokemon that he thought he will never meet. As he reach Heartrome City where he meet a girl trainer name Ashley who save Absol from a gang of houndooms. So, after that day, Absol and Ashley been teammates.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:53:55 PM by zorocario »

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 04:37:52 AM »
firestar your back story resembles mine a little bit to much and zorcario i have two Question one what does your first sentence mean the death of his parent's after his death does that mean your dead ???and two when will u fit into the story is the trainer part of the army of kanto and if so will u play her or will u need me to?firestar work on backstory and zorcario answer my questions and your in so don't think i'm really picky this is my first time making an rp so i want it to be good once thats cleared up i will accept u asap ;D

We've all been there.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 06:33:19 AM »
Hmm... you should work on your own spelling and grammar first tepig ::)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 02:02:16 PM »
Know How to spell to lazy to do it  ;D

We've all been there.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 02:44:55 PM »
Know How to spell to lazy to do it  ;D

But the management of an RP is NOT something for the lazy people.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »
i meant after his Birth. yeah i might need a trainer.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:55:29 PM by zorocario »

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 10:07:04 PM »
Zoro i will play her if you like just pm me a guess of how she would act.(happy now Jerry  ;D)

We've all been there.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2011, 10:10:57 PM »
shes Overprotected

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2011, 10:15:21 PM »
I want to be a pokemon

Name: Zorocario
Rp name: Absol
BackStory: The death of his parents after his birth. Absol was always around death. So they only thing he wanted to do in his live is to not die. he was raised in Pallet town. Then Absol got tried and started to travel, as he traveled he saw new thing that change him. He meet other pokemon that he thought he will never meet. As he reach Heartrome City where he meet a girl trainer name Ashley who save Absol from a gang of houndooms. So, after that day, Absol and Ashley been teammates.

Approved and need a little bit more to work with than just over protected 8)

We've all been there.

Offline zorocario

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2011, 10:43:43 PM »
Also, cry alot for no reason