* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 129915 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 04:58:13 AM »
Celebi takes the can.T-thanks!

The celebi drinks up then realizes something..Wait... team plasma...?

The celebi then gets a mad look on his face and flies right into teh mans face.(Note:You guys can't understand this of course, but celebi doesn't know this.)YOUR A MEMBER OF THOSE FREAKS WHO CAPTURED ME EARLIER?!

Celebi starts flying around angrily. And throwing magical leafs around randomly.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 05:11:24 AM »
"It appears he knows what is going on, you may move first."

Daisy gave a small nod, acknowledging the comment. The Espeon tested the air with her tail, and glanced at her Trainer when she realized it was already her turn.
Crud, Durant's decently strong against all of Faye's moves! Daisy's forehead creased for a split second of thought. But he's Defense-based!

"Psychic!" Celebi began to freak out sending Magical Leaf in all directions. "Wai-- Ah!!" A couple  of stray leaves hit Daisy.
Sensing their trainer in danger, Daisy's Pokemon decided to take action. Donovan used Foresight to lock on Celebi, while Kachi used Thunder Wave to try to paralyze it for the moment. "Snap out of it!" Daisy pleaded with Celebi. "Otto hasn't done anything to you, and look, the Durant seems to trust him completely!"

Faye wondered whether her Trainer still wanted her to battle. "Wait a moment, okay Otto?" Daisy asked. "Or tell Celebi you mean no harm!"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:15:20 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 05:22:28 AM »
Durant took the impact of most of the leaves and let out a loud whir.

(only meowth can hear this.)

"He means you no harm! Leave him be or I will be forced to protect him..."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 05:28:35 AM »
Celebi falls to the ground after being hit by a thunder wave, he then looks at the durant.But he works for those freaks that attacked me for no reason at all...

Celebi sits down confused and just thinks.He works for those freaks.....but the durant seems to trust him...But then why is he working for THEM....?

The celebi confused still thinking goes and sits on the ground right by the lake.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2012, 05:34:02 AM »
Durant let out a softer whizzing sound, the turned to face the Espeon. He let out an ear splitting whizz and clamped his pincers challenging the Espeon to try and hit him. I pulled out my notebook, recording the event in full detail, it's most fascinating to see pokemon defend humans so readily...

"It appears Durant wishes to continue out battle, it's still your move."

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2012, 05:42:00 AM »
Celebi fell to the ground and Daisy ran to it. Zia the Ampharos knew what Parlyz Heals looked like, he'd seen them enough after many battles, so he pulled one out of the duffel bag and handed it to Daisy. She applied it and patted the cute little legendary on the head. "There now," she said. "All better."

She walked back to where she had been standing. "Faye, like I said."

Faye's eyes and gem glowed. "Yeooon!" The Espeon used Psychic on her opponent.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2012, 05:44:46 AM »
Durant burrowed a hole into the ground in an attempt to dodge the attack, but a small portion of the wave followed him down the hole forcing him to the surface. He used Agility again, then his pincers started to glow as he used Metal Claw at the Espeon...

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2012, 05:57:53 AM »
"Pyeo-o!" Faye had sensed the move coming, but got hit on the flank as she tried to avoid the attack. She tumbled on the grass, but soon regained her footing.
"Gah!" Daisy winced as her Espeon was hit. "We've gotta get this together! Calm Mind and then hit it with Psybeam!"

Faye focused her mind, and shot a colorful psychic beam at her opponent.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2012, 06:04:49 AM »
Durant hit the Espeon and I felt a strange emotion, joy. I jotted this down and looked up in time to see Durant hit the Psybeam head on with Metal Claw. It appeared that he was pushing through the attack when he vanished below the ground...

(I will give you some time to react to Durant vanishing.)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2012, 06:08:39 AM »
Celebi gets the paralyze heal applied on him.huh? thanks..

The celebi starts watching the battle, he then see's the durant walk into the psybeam.Cool..

The small pokemon starts flying, then realizes he is flying and stops, what he didn't realize was he had flown backwards, he goes under water and is face to face with the gyarados he saw earlier. Um... hi?

Celebi bursts out of the water with the gyarados in persuit, celebi uses magical leaf and confusion at teh same time on teh gyarados, it seems to hurt it a little, the gyarados drags celebi under water and uses ice fang, it freezes teh small pokemon. gyarados then grabs the small pokemon and throws him into the air.(His tail is useful....)

I TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY! BUT DID YOU LISTEN?! NO!

The ice shatters as gyarados uses aqua tail on it.Ouch..

The small pokemon uses magical leaf and confusion one more time, the gyarados gets confused and hurts itself, the small pokemon then uses recover.the gyarados snaps out of confusion and throws the celebi at a tree. Celebi then gets back up.All I did teh first time was fly over it, then all I did was fall in, why did you have to get so angry? You know, don't answer, because you just made me angry..

Celebi starts flying really fast at teh gyarados and pulls it(It being in the water is great! he can make it float where he needs!) close to teh land and uses leech seed, he then uses recover again and the seeds grow and connect the gyarados to teh land making it unable to move. Celebi uses magical leaf to cut the make shift ropes.*growl* You can go, just don't disturb me again...(Irnic:Celebi actually didn't do much damage, he just made the gyarados go away)

The gyarados goes under water as celebi goes back to land, celebi decides to sit on a tree and watch the battle. After using recover.Celebi instead of watching the battle falls asleep.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2012, 06:23:13 AM »
"He's using Dig, Faye, so pay extra attention!" Adrenaline pumped her heart pounded, in sync with the Espeon's. Daisy knew they were at a disadvantage, but she couldn't help feeling both excited and ready to win.  "We can do this."

The Espeon used Calm Mind again, to increase her attacks' power and to sense her opponent's location underground... She felt his mind. She focused on the Durant's path and continued with honing her energy.

On the sidelines, the Ampharos, Lapras, Riolu, and Pikachu all watched in anticipation. Was their senior going to be able to pull this off?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2012, 06:25:38 AM »
Durant came up about three inches behind the Espeon and used Bug Bite in an attempt to end the battle right then and there. I noted in my notebook to learn about "Type Matchups".

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2012, 06:44:38 AM »
"What?" Daisy flinched at the attack of Durant's. Luckily though, a decent amount of the damage had been averted due to Faye's preparation beforehand.

Immediately before the Durant could get away, Faye turned on her heels and blasted it with another round of Psychic, this time at close range.

"That's my girl!" Daisy noticed a faint shakiness in one Faye's legs, but kept silent... She's taken a lot of damage, hasn't she... If this attack couldn't end things, she would forfeit. She would have to... But is that what Faye wants?
Daisy's eyes took on a look of fierce determination, the same determination the Espeon showed. They would fight for each other--they always had, always would. But could their years of partnership defeat this newly formed bond?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2012, 06:52:39 AM »
Durant took the attack, he staggered a bit before falling on the ground knocked out. Again I felt a strange emotion I didn't expect to experience. I felt...sorrow for my fallen Durant. I quickly wrote down my findings, put my notebook away and went to check on Durant. He was back on his feet by the time I reached him, but he looked very tired. I don't know where it came from, but I felt the need to tell him he did a wonderful job.

"You did wonderful Durant, don't let this dampen your drive. We will figure out the true meaning of the bond I now know exists between humans and Pokemon." I stood up and looked at the girl with pink hair. "Thank you for helping me today, if I knew your name I would be sure to give you your fair share of  credit in my final publishing."

(last post of the night guys, get back to you tomorrow.)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2012, 07:04:16 AM »
Celebi rolls over in his sleep and falls out of the tree and into the water, the celebi wakes up and bursts out of the water and onto land, this time the gyarados doesn't notice.Celebi walks over to the espeon and durant.Good job!Atleast  think you did, not like I saw...

Celebi goes over to the other pokemon.Think it'd be okay if I came with you guys? just not being caught?
TRANSMISSION_END