* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 131570 times)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #360 on: March 29, 2012, 04:39:13 PM »
Celebi seemed quite happy with the idea.
Zia explained a little. The Lighthouse helps human ships get home safe. I like it because an Ampharos runs it. He's famous!

Before they left, Daisy left a note at Otto's workplace (seeing as he was out at the moment) with her phone number, and that they probably wouldn't be back in time if he decided to move on.

"I want us to Fly to Violet City if you don't mind, Cel... It'll be faster and then we can spend more time other places. What do you think?" Daisy asked, as they stood outside the shop.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 29, 2012, 05:55:21 PM »
Leader "You must be the new member, wellcome to Team Plasma, continue on your jouney and become stronger to join ther other ranks, if you ever need a loaned pokemon just call us here"

me-Ok, out

I let go of the button. I hear a sound behind me, it was the primeape from before! What does it want?

primeape-PRIMEAPE!

I guess it wants a battle. It would be a shame not to give it one. I let out spoink.

meSpoink use confusion!

His eyes glow pink and the primeape winces, it shakes it off and uses cross chop.

meSpoink dodge it

He bounces out the way just in time to dodge it. The primeape uses bulk up and raises its attack.

me-use confusion!

Once again it winces but it uses bulk up again.

meHa, use phsych up then confusion

Spoink copies his build up of strength then attacks, primeape falls down unable to battle. I return spoink and walk on to Violet city.

( There's gonna be that a lot ;D)
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 30, 2012, 05:07:21 AM »
Celebi looks over at zia.Thanks for the info.

Celebi flies over and looks at daisy.Okay, sounds good, now..ON WARD TO FUTURE...STUFF!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 03, 2012, 08:19:02 AM »
Celebi looks over at zia.Thanks for the info.
Zia's tail glowed in happiness. Any time

Celebi flies over and looks at daisy.Okay, sounds good, now..ON WARD TO FUTURE...STUFF!

Daisy smiled. "Yup."
In a short time they were all flown to Violet City.

"Hey Cel? Do you mind, I have some stuff I need to take care of here myself. I'll leave these guys here for you to play with until I'm back though, but Faye, you're coming with me," the Trainer said.
"Yeo-on!" The Espeon replied affirmatively. The two immediately left to do what they needed to.

(Meowth: Read my update on the ooc page, so you know what's going on.)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:23:54 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re return of plasma
« Reply #364 on: April 04, 2012, 11:24:56 PM »
Celebi flies around and sits down on a tree branch.Okay. What do you guys wanna do?

Durant looks at celebi.You and I could battle and they could referee.

Celebi looks at the crowd of pokemon.sound good?

They all nod there head in agreement.Okay then, lets battle, you get first move.

The durant uses agility then uses dig/bug bite, Celebi starts flying as fast as he can upward, but alas, the durant hits him. Celebi falls from his altitude because durant has caught a wing, when they land the durant is standing on him.AGH!

Celebi uses confusion to get the durant off of him, then uses recover and flies upwards really fast, the durant bug bites Celebi again, catching the other wing, and making him unable to fly, he falls.OK! OK! I'm good, I surrender!

Okay.

Celebi uses recover but still unable to fly, he climbs a tree and sits on its branch.Why don't we play like I spy or something like that..

(say if I need to change anything)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #365 on: April 04, 2012, 11:39:04 PM »
I finished my final task for the store manager. I pocketed Daisy's number and quickly left. There is no way I will be around a person like Jason. As soon as I got to the woods I let Scraggy out of his pokeball.

"You will never have to see Jason again, now go." I pointed towards the woods.
The scraggy looked at the woods then back at me. It's head drooped and it started walking off; it though I didn't like it.
"But if you wish it, I will travel with you as a companion."
It's head popped back up, it ran over and hugged my leg. Maybe Daisy was right, maybe Pokemon really wished to travel with humans. "Scraggy, will you lend me your power and allow me to train you?"

It was a bit confused, but quickly got what I was trying to say, it nodded it's head "yes" vigorously. I officaly had my first Pokemon. Now I just needed to get to a gym...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 05, 2012, 12:17:08 AM »
As I walked the route the further I got to Violet city the more trainers appeared. One came up to me.

?-you look pretty tough let's have a battle, by the way I'm Wendy.

she grinned, I noticed she had a teddy-bear like Pokemon that was quite cute.

Me-I guess so...

I let out pidove, he landed on my shoulder. The trainer gasped and took out a red box, it said a few things that I couldn't hear.

Wendy-"You're not from around here are you?

I really don't need someone interrogating me again.

Me-not exactly.

Wendy-What does that mean... Where do you come from, what other Pokemon do you have?

Me-Can we get on with this.

She looks at me inquisitively then finally says:

Wendy-Ok.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Evening | Weather: Partialy Cloudy]
« Reply #367 on: April 05, 2012, 09:50:05 AM »
Wendy took out her first Pokeball and let out Her first Pokemon. It was a ladybug looking pokemon. I decided to go with pidove since it was a bug type.

Wendy-Ledyba use bug bite.

The teeth of the pokemon glowed and he jumped up to bite pidove.

Me-pidove use gust!

The force of wind knocks the Ledyba to the ground.

Wendy-Ledyba use comet punch!

The fist glowed and he punched pidove several times, it did quite a lot of damage.

Me-Pidove use gust!

The force of wind made the Pokemon faint. It was returned to its pokeball and a bird Pokemon appeared. We both said in unison:

Me+Wendy-Use whirlwind!

Both Pokemon were sent back and Oshawott was dragged out and the teddy Pokemon was too. The trainer took out her red box again, what is she doing?

Me-Oshawott use razor shell!

Wendy-Teddiursa use scratch.

Both Pokemon collide but Oshawott overpowers the Teddiursa and hits it.

Me-Oshawott use aqua jet!

He enshrouds himself in water and shoots towards the Teddiursa and hitting it. The Pokemon faints. Once again the bird Pokemon comes out.

Wendy-Pidgeotto use aerial ace.

The Pokemon hits Oshawott with such speed and power that Oshawott fainted. I send out spoink.

Me-Use confusion.

The Pidgeotto winces and starts flying crazily.

Wendy-Pidgeotto use wing attack!

The Pidgeotto instead hit itself with its wing and falls out the sky and hits the ground fainted.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 05, 2012, 01:56:16 PM »
Okay, let's go!

Steven started walking with Sean, but making sure Alex would catch up. Alex started walking behind them sighing as she was getting tired from all the encounters with Team Plasma, and she was sure that Terakion was too, she kept hugging her Eevee on her arms not minding what others would think looking down at both Eevee and the way they were walking
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 09, 2012, 08:19:49 AM »
"Celebi! Guys! Didja have fun while I was gone? I have snacks!" Sure enough, Daisy's arms were full of sweet Pokemon-edible goodies. "One for you, and you..." The trainer handed them all out, and as the pokemon ate she called Falkner.

"Are you free at all? Yeah, we're here in Violet City--of course... Uh-huh? Oh yeah, there's something I might need to tell you too...Of actual importance." The Trainer's eyes brightened throughout the conversation, and she was a little sad to hang up. "So we have a battle arranged for tomorrow, around noon. I'm SO glad I got his number!" Daisy grinned, and Faye looked at her partner knowingly.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:22:20 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 10, 2012, 12:56:13 AM »
Celebi looks at daisy.Yeah, we had fun! durant and I battled, and the others reffed. salso, think I will be able to fight tomorrow?

Celebi jumps off the branch, and tries to fly.Uh-oh..I forgot durant and bit my wings so they have holes now!

Celebi begins to fall but manages to use his psychic powers to make him glide.Gah, I wont be able to glide for much longer!

(Note:The tree branch was a little bit higher than daisy is tall. )

Celebi flies over daisy just as his power runs out, he falls, bounces off her head, onto the ground.Ouch.

(say if I need to change anything.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 11, 2012, 02:13:00 AM »
Will was in the training room fighting any challengers that would take him on in a double battle When his communicator watch went off he hit the recieve button and the leader of team Plasma appeared on its screen.

"Will we have your next assignment, report to my office and you will be briefed and given your supplies for this mission."

Will grunted in response and used pignite's flame charge to finish the weavile he had been facing. As soon as Weavile went down he returned his Unfezant and Pignite to there pokeballs and let for the leaders office. He arrived a couple of minutes later and sat in the chair in front of the leaders desk.

"Will we have recently caught wind of three young men that may cause a problem from a couple of grunts stationed in Johto normally we would just out number them and wipe them out as I'm sure your already aware of but one of the three named Alex has aqcuired a legendary and powerful pokemon named Terrakion. It shall be your job to find and eliminate this miniscule threat while capturing Terrakion."

The leader paused and Will started to stand but the leader stopped him with a wave of his hand.

"Before you leave you must also know that this will be different you have never dealt ith a pokemon of this scale of power you will be operating this specific mission differentlywe will stage an attack on them with a wave of grunts you will then show up and help them therefore gaining some of there trust you will stay with them and slowly gain more of there trust and strike when the time is right here is the gear you will need" he said handing him two pokeballs and a set of contact lenses

"Those two pokemon will be essantial in facing Terrakion and the contact lenses will change both your eyes green your two different colored eyes would give you away as Team Plasmas most powerful and succesful hunter because I'm sure as you already know your reputation proceeds you now leave and don't return without Terrakion"

"Yes sir" Will mumbled barely above a whisper and set off in search of his targets.

We've all been there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 11, 2012, 08:02:57 AM »
The three of us began walking out of the enclosure of trees surrounding the house. As we reached Route 30 again, I looked around, trying to figure out which way we were headed. I saw Cherrygrove in the distance, and figured Sean and Alex might need to heal their Pokemon.

You two need to heal your Pokemon, ri-

HEY, YOU!!

I turned to see a young kid running towards me. He gripped a pokeball tightly in his right hand, so I could only assume he wanted to battle me.

I need someone to battle! So let's battle!

What? But I don't want to battle right now.

Well, too bad! You have to! When two trainers meet and one wants to battle, the other one has to battle!

In what COUNTRY is that a rule?!

Every country!

Not where I come from it's not! And I'm NOT battling you.

The kid falls on the ground and hits the ground with his fists.

I WANNA BATTLE!!!

OKAY!! FINE!!

And this, children, is why I hate human kids. Geez, I'm glad I'm not with some eight year old.

The kid stands up and throws a pokeball, revealing a Ratata. Cyndaquil lazilly saunters out in front of me.

I'll try to make this quick.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 11, 2012, 12:08:21 PM »
Alex watched the scene in front of her with the kid and Steve, she just lets out a big sigh as she looked the two of them

"seriously... thats literaly not a rule in every contry...at least i might as well referee"

she goes to the side line standing there

"This battle is between this kid and Steve, its a one on one match and the battle will be over the pokemon on either side is unable to continue..."

she extends her hand forward and up

"Since this kid challenged Steve, Steve as the first move. Begin the battle NOW"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 11, 2012, 09:56:28 PM »
When the kid challenegd steve, I was tempted to jump in and take the kids challenge, but then I remembered all my pokemon were fainted.

Oh yeah...

I go twards the sidelines while Alex explains the rules and the match starts. They boy had a common pokemon, a Rattata, which dosent look like a high level at all. Steve's Cyndaquil is naturaly strong, and probably knows more moves, so Steve will probably win... BAh! Why am i even thinking about that?! I shrug and pay attention to the battle.

Kick his butt Steve!
. . .