Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Why the Anime Sucks

<< < (3/7) > >>

Aquashin:
props to that one dark, and ur right, she made him sound like he won the freaking lottery

Tristan:
Well actually, she played him in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn ... it wasn't until Battle Frontier that she was let go, and then Sarah Natochenny played him in Sinnoh and now Unova. I'll admit Veronica definitely made him sound over-dramatic at times but you'll notice she subtly changed his voice throughout the first season to get it right. To be honest, he just sounds ridiculous in the new one. That clip I posted of him catching Tepig is far more dramatic than anything Veronica ever did.

Darkstar64:
I actually just watched the videos you posted, and you're right...

Just listen to Oak! What the hell?! I couldn't even watch the whole thing because of just how much it embarrassed me knowing that someone who I, as a kid, used to look up to. I didn't even like Ash, I just watched for the pokemon and Professor Oak.

Oh, and Gary...

Tristan:
Heh, did you watch it long enough to hear Brock's new voice actor? Sounds like hes got throat cancer. Its no wonder hes not in Black and White, he sounded beyond terrible.

Darkstar64:
No, I closed it within like the first 3 seconds of Oak speaking. :P

I guess I'll try to watch long enough to see Brock.

Edit: Okay, so Oak is now extremely annoying with all the 'poems' he makes. But Brock's voice actor is better in my opinion. It makes you actually take him seriously. I mean, really. His name is Brock!

But Oak's.... My god, what's happened to his authority?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version