Pokémon Discussion > Anime & Movies

Why the Anime Sucks

<< < (6/7) > >>

accursed1:
The main thing I don't like about dubbed, is they fit the mouth movements, and not what is actually being said. I was watching an episode of dragonball in Eng dub with Eng subs, and dub Goku said, "You have blue hair" when the subs were taking about a battle.....

lubbies:
Tristan I totally agree, I mean in Sinnoh who F£$king cares about a sheloss let it die for F*&k sake get to the gym or better yet league... Thats why I stopped watching it took about 5 episodes to get to a gym... JEEZ  >:(

Steeste:
I agree Tristan, I would love some closure, at least with Ash. They could replace his character just like they did with almost every other original character since the beginning.

Kanyuu:
Which is one of the reasons why I'm watching it in Japanese. Voices had changed since the beginning of Battle Frontier season (for the worse). However, the plot has improved and Ash is catching a lot more Pokemon than the other regions. Only sad part is that Team Rocket lost their comic relief.

One more thing about the anime I despise is that Ash's age turn back to 10 every region ~_~ and stupid (come on, how do you not know about type advantages and weaknesses!?). On another note, how the heck does Pikachu lose to Snivy? x"D

Aquashin:

--- Quote from: Kanyuu on February 14, 2012, 03:49:24 AM --- On another note, how the heck does Pikachu lose to Snivy? x"D

--- End quote ---

my point exactly, if you all remenber correctly, Pikachu defeated a realy powerfull Latios by itself, and couldnt defeat a Snivy only because he couldnt use Electric type moves? give me a break....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version