* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Elites  (Read 539975 times)

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Elites
« Reply #735 on: April 03, 2013, 02:32:09 am »
hey where do the elemental elite signs come from?
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 03, 2013, 09:55:14 am »
A few different people.

Miss Wednesday
EZ

To name 2.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Pokemaster MAC

• Normal Trainer
  • Anima Terram
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 03, 2013, 03:35:51 pm »
Imagine how it'll be once we actually have 17 Elites and the game is up. Too many people will wanna join, then challenge them and fail. I myself will get a good kick out of it at least.
Corpsair, Decapitain, Sparcrow, Condurit. Stumpole, Steekee, Totember, Flaracuda... My current list of ideas for Pokemon.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 03, 2013, 04:06:25 pm »
I'll prolly put a 2 week new recruit limit on challenges. Or all new people who join will be in a set title spot for 2 weeks and people in that spot can't challenge Elites. Something along those lines. We discussed it a while back, I need to go and get all the info and save it to my computer.
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline dagreatnain

• Beginning Trainer
  • I'm here to SHOCK the Pokemon Universe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 04, 2013, 05:29:04 pm »
I hope we level from all those challenges, i'll get when i'm elite.
PROUD ELEMENTAL ELITE - Proud Electric Trainer

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 04, 2013, 06:41:16 pm »
Hey everyone! :) sorry for the long inactivity, I've been super busy and I JUST got back from a 2 week mission trip to Guatemala. But now that I'm back and things are cooling down, ill try to be more active.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 08:40:56 pm by xhizor8201 »

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: April 05, 2013, 12:30:29 am »
Hey everyone! :) sorry for the long inactivity, I've been super busy and I JUST got back from a 2 week mission trip to Guatemala. But now that I'm back and things are cooling down, ill try to be more active.
Too bad the Balance Server won't let anyone on xD it's kinda broken or something, and omfg your signature made me laugh =w= and sweetsauce, how is Guatemala? is it nice there? ._.
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 05, 2013, 01:00:28 am »
Still lurking around here sometimes. I had a thought about a pokemon using super fang, and following it up with brine, but bibarel doesn't learn brine. Maybe that could be added? Personally I've never been highly impressed with brine, since whatever other move you're using would have to be taking a fourth or less total damage to need to switch to another attack. If it was two or three attacks with surf, then there's not much point to switch attacks.

With super fang, you cut it in half with one move, then follow up with 130 power brine.

Maybe something to consider with any water type who gets super fang.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 05, 2013, 03:44:42 am »
Too bad the Balance Server won't let anyone on xD it's kinda broken or something, and omfg your signature made me laugh =w= and sweetsauce, how is Guatemala? is it nice there? ._.
Yeah, I noticed, lol. It said I was banned and I was like, Wtf, but then I read back and saw that it was down. XD Ikr, I totally forgot about Roloc saying that. Guatemala is pretty nice, tons of palm trees and bananas everywhere. And when you get out of the plane its like, BAM, you can instantly feel the humidity! It's pretty hot, we all got darker ._. Some crazy spiders over there, I bought 2 machetes and a hammock, we built a church, then went to an awesome resort on the island of Kaye Caulker and swam with manta rays :O I liked it, those two weeks were pretty fun, except for the freaking long trip over there, we went from Spokane, WA to Salt Lake City, Utah, then from there to Atlanta, Georgia, then finally to Belize >.> But yeah, totally worth $1700, I'd go again :)

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 05, 2013, 04:21:49 am »
Yeah, I noticed, lol. It said I was banned and I was like, Wtf, but then I read back and saw that it was down. XD Ikr, I totally forgot about Roloc saying that. Guatemala is pretty nice, tons of palm trees and bananas everywhere. And when you get out of the plane its like, BAM, you can instantly feel the humidity! It's pretty hot, we all got darker ._. Some crazy spiders over there, I bought 2 machetes and a hammock, we built a church, then went to an awesome resort on the island of Kaye Caulker and swam with manta rays :O I liked it, those two weeks were pretty fun, except for the freaking long trip over there, we went from Spokane, WA to Salt Lake City, Utah, then from there to Atlanta, Georgia, then finally to Belize >.> But yeah, totally worth $1700, I'd go again :)
Whoa, sounds like it was fun xD except the spiders part, I'd die ._. lql xD Roloc and I are meeting in about 10 days, so we're gonna be offline for a while, if you know what I mean C; he's gonna be doing what your siggy says ;D lmao xD
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 05, 2013, 06:44:15 am »

Just invading again  ;) I have a friend who goes on mission trips quite often. In fact, we were off of school this week, and I think he went to Haiti.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

zylonnick

« Reply #746 on: April 05, 2013, 10:24:15 pm »
Maybe something to consider with any water type who gets super fang.
Sharpedo and Walrein can do that, and another possibility is Wring Out/Brine (Octillery and Tentacruel use these moves).

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 06, 2013, 07:36:26 pm »
Thanks to Mr_Dark the balance server is up and running again! :D
Damage Calculator

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 06, 2013, 09:28:54 pm »
Walrien would be better than bibarel. Thanks

Offline dagreatnain

• Beginning Trainer
  • I'm here to SHOCK the Pokemon Universe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: April 07, 2013, 01:46:00 am »
@fox I'm not ready yet but soon it'll be, fox hunting season.
PROUD ELEMENTAL ELITE - Proud Electric Trainer