* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Elemental Elites  (Read 539116 times)

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Elemental Elites
« Reply #885 on: October 06, 2013, 07:30:23 pm »
Miss Wednesday and I will be getting X and Y we just haven't decided who gets which one yet. lql

Ninjask Edit:

Okay so a few new things. I will be re-doing our officers list as some of them are not very active and others I just don't really know. I'll keep it a short list for now and it will get a bit bigger when we have an actual beta. Don't bother asking to be an officer as it will likely cause you to not be one in the long run. If I or one of the other officers think you should be one then we will contact you.

In other guild news I have two things I have been thinking about. The first being should we have more ranks and would anyone like to be them. I'm not talking about Elite or Wild Card tittles, I'm talking about guild ranks such as officer. One that came to mind is recruiter and event organizer. The event organizer could possibly organize guild events in game such as "Catch so&so pokemon and level it to 50 and 1st one to do it wins a prize" Prizes being something good within the game such as a rare pokemon/item or maybe a good IVed/EVed poke with some egg moves or something. Or maybe a breeding event to see who can get the best IVed poke with good Egg moves in a certain amount of time. These are just some events I thought of off the top of my head but it could be all kinds of different events. Maybe even something like a foot race within the game. The competing players must go from route 1 to route 7, first one there wins. This could theoretically be done since PU will be open world and there can be shortcuts found throughout the wold such as knowing how to avoid a forest or knowing whether to swim across or walk around a big lake.

The second Idea was should we make our own kind of league. Like maybe the 17 Elites could be challenged by other people in PU to a battle and if they win they will be awarded with a type badge. Of course we will need someone to make 17 badges for us to be able to award people with. It will be like the 17 Elites are also gym leaders  in a sense and it will get us more battles. Make the people come to us for battles instead of us going out looking for battles. And yes I know people could just take the badges and say they won it, but we could correct this by keeping track on the OP of the EE thread saying who all has one it as well as the date. I just thought this would add a little niche to our guild and add a little something for the people of PU to do.

Ninjask Edit2:
As it stands right now we have two officers. Miss Wednesday and Blades. There will be more officers at a later time.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 07:33:27 pm by Roloc »
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #886 on: October 06, 2013, 07:53:11 pm »
I just preordered Y a few days ago, so I'm game for the next gen!

Whooooo! I might finally get to be an officer! It's like I'm one of the most senior members here or something...  8)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 06, 2013, 08:22:23 pm »
I like the idea of having new ranks a lot. I don't think a ton of different ones would be needed, but I do like the ones you suggested, Roloc, Recruiter and Event Organizer. In fact, I'd even be interested in being Event Organizer, should it be implemented. Also, the idea just popped into my head as I was typing it, so it may not be the best suggestion, but what about tutors of some sort? They could help new members of the guild, or anyone that needs brushing up, learn the basics of competitive battling, as well as help them build and modify their teams. Just a sudden thought I had. As for the league, I like the basic concept of it, and would there be some sort of way we could possibly include an Elite 4 and Champion, or would it just be the gym leaders? Just wondering.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 06, 2013, 10:53:21 pm »
If you want to be Event Organizer then by all means, your it. :)

I agree we don't need a lot of ranks. I was just thinking of those two really. The Tutor one sounds good too.
If we can think of a way to do an E4 style group and a champion then I don't see why we couldn't add them in.
Maybe the top 2-5 players could be the E4 and the top 1 could be champion or something. I dunno.

If anyone has a better idea, let us know.
I'm open to all ideas.
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 06, 2013, 11:03:00 pm »
*Rarely posts or gets on PO* *Is an officer* God damn I'm good.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 06, 2013, 11:20:15 pm »
Actually your an officer because I've talked to you more them most other EE members. I told you a while back on PO I'd end up making you an officer.
Damage Calculator

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 06, 2013, 11:28:23 pm »
Why didn't I ever become an officer Q3Q
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 07, 2013, 12:19:48 am »
Now that's a question worth asking yourself isn't it?
Damage Calculator

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 07, 2013, 05:19:39 am »
Hi, I saw you naked when you got out of the shower C:
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 07, 2013, 07:21:49 am »
Ok, I've decided that, at least for now, until I can do more extensive testing, I want my type to be Fighting. I may change it later, but for now this is what I'm comfortable with.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 07, 2013, 08:39:00 pm »
Alrighty, first post has been updated.

I will be adding a description of each rank to the first post soon. So people can see what each rank is for.

Hi, I saw you naked when you got out of the shower C:
:O Sneaky sneaky
Damage Calculator

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #896 on: October 07, 2013, 09:23:29 pm »
Ok, I've decided that, at least for now, until I can do more extensive testing, I want my type to be Fighting. I may change it later, but for now this is what I'm comfortable with.
I might be weakened, but don't think you can even think about taking the title from me...  8)

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: October 08, 2013, 04:07:17 am »
The first post has been updated with our new guild logo. We can all thank Fenror for an awesome job at making it.
Damage Calculator

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 08, 2013, 07:49:22 am »
Heh, I would have thought to read 'Erementaru Eritsu' (which is closer to 'Elites') but I saw 'Erementaru Erito' :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 08, 2013, 08:39:07 pm »
Lql, I can't read the Japanese part, I just thought it added a little to it.
Damage Calculator