* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 100174 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Hamon grew bored, so he called for his hounds.

Go and hunt. Bring me back some parts. Remember, do not touch anyone from Takima. I worked too hard to gain what I have with them.

The hounds ran out and split off in different directions around the forest.

Now, you, and you. Fight for my entertainment. You over there, prepare some tea.

Hamon took a seat in his throne, where a book about torture was waiting for him. The minions fought before him.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
I summoned a soul to take over the body of his fallen comrade, then emerged from the closet. (insert gay reference here) Both of my puppets surrounded the man with his scythe. "Tell me, how do you know of this Book?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Gm post

The man said

All you need to know is it's none of your business!

Then the man swung his axe killing his partner and then picking up his axe so he was dual wileding,

Now die!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
He aimed for his former friend first, assuming him to be the weakest of the two targets. While he was picking up the ax his friend was carrying my puppet lunged at him with both swords aimed for his stomach, I might not get it out of you alive, but I could try to get it after you are dead...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM post

AS the sword was driven into his stomach his spirit flew out of him and back to its owner,  then their was an echoing voice heard around the room,

You have kiled my men but you can't have their spirits!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:21:49 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
(I'm going to do this, only because it may help fox find my character if he wishes.)

Some of the hounds smell death, and also smell a necromancer. They get some speed and jump into first floor window, scaring the patrons within the bar, and run up to the sight of the scene. They see the other necromancer, but ignore him, and rip up one of the bodies, taking different parts into their mouths. They then jump out of the bedroom window, leaving a trail of blood as they head back to their master.

(Hamon)

The fighters are still going at it, while Hamon thought of a new type of minion to serve him based off the pictures from the book.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:17:17 AM by Cortex J. »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 smirked.
" Good boy."
He walked forward, as the young human backed up, right into a pair of shackles, at the perfect height to trap his arms. The inhuman tilted and cracked his  neck as he stepped forward. " Kss~" The Inhuman clamped the shackles shut on the boy's arms.
" No one will be hurt. Kehehe. What a fool! You must really care for these guy's safety~ And you don't even know them~ Kehehe...Kehahaha! WHAT A MORON!"
His shoulders twitched, and he grinned. " Well, now that you're there, let the fun begin~"
(seems OP to me. Tell me if so)
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen
Raithen snarled, his voice animalistic,

You bastard, Why do you get pleasure out of this?

He ripped against the shackles, his flesh tearing with each pull. With blood dripping from his wrist he glared. Then turned to the man

What do you want?

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
The inhuman's smile wavered a bit, and then it grew to a full- blown smile. " Kehehe~ It's amazing...The feeling of shredding flesh..of blood spilled all over your face...~"
He broke into a laughing fit, as he walked away, back to the woman, who began to whimper again. Each of his steps grw mre forceful, as he approached her, and then he turned back. " You wouldn't understand. The feel of another being crumbling under your strength~ Kehehehahah!"
His foot came down, with a loud crunch on the woman's ribs, and he giggled. " How many was that? Answer me."
"T..Three..." The woman spat, and lowered her head. The human warrior growled. " I side with the newbie. Sicko."
" Shut up, and line up on the wall if you know what's good for you. We have other methods of dealing with you guys..."
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:43:48 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen

Raithen bellowed

Leave her alone, just stop!

He struggled against the chains shredding his skin raw, then he screamed

Just do what he says, i'll figure out something!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Alright, enough. It's a draw. Next time, work harder on killing your opponent.

The two stop and go take their places to guard the place. The one minion he sent for tea brings him a cup, and he goes over to the princesses cave.

Why hello Princess, having a good time?

He takes a sip from the cup, and awaits a reply.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Looking at the blade carefully seeing all the dents and scrapes and cuts in the edge were all gone. Putting my armor back on it was a nice fit again.

Vixon: Wow you really are good. How much do I owe you for such great craftsmanship?

Siren constantly going around inspecting the armor in a great daze. And nods in approval.

Siren: I like it!

After a few moments....

Kyra: So, what do you think are main objective in this strike force is?.................I mean we can't destroy Takima by ourselves.

Vixon: I think I know what will happen. It's to evaluate their full defense system and try to find weaknesses in it and to see how strong their forces are when the necromancer isn't around. But......I can see some people are going to try and make it a rescue mission..Which is why I think they chose quite a few healers to go with us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellion the Soulless

Just north of Kai Sung is a Cave that dwells a formidable Necromancer.....

As I am crafting more puppets for a small army I decide to test my craftsmanship of two of my puppets. Walking over to two of them laying against the wall.

"Marionette! Eln ni' en Fe'na!"

Saying this spell 2 souls fly into each of the puppets and they instantly come to life.

"Alright I would like you both to fight and see how well you go at it NOW!"

As they start to swing their swords at each other I just go back to carving out my next puppet.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
" I only leave my toys alone when they break. Kehehe~"
The woman had given up struggling, and Zero lowered his head, so that his eyes weren't visible. " But, I guess this one is broken. Ah well. I was never one for keeping things when I had no use for them..."
He brought his foot down on her head, and then kicked her to the wall, where she once again, went limp. This time, blood poured from the back of her head, and a soft, airy groan was heard..
" Now, let's see here. One toy down, three left...."
He turned to look at the man against the wall, and then the other, who hadn't moved yet.
" Let's see...eenie, meenie, miney, mo..." He grinned, as he started to choose one of them.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra smiled

Yeah, we're going to try to get a friend of mine.

She paused

The idiot is either the bravest or stupidest man i've ever met.

Raithen

Raithen grimaced, as he the man started to pick a new target Raithen shouted

Torture me, just leave them alone!

The he began struggling against the shackles to gain attention.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Vixon looking at the little girl could see troubling thoughts going through her head.

Vixon: I kinda figured something like that would occur in this "Journey".
Vixon: I promise with this sword. I will do everything I can to help. I am a noble warrior as people have said before and I tend to keep it that way.

Smiling down at the girl.Placing several coins down on the counter.

Vixon: I am sorry I can't stay but I really need to go break in these new straps before we set off. If this isn't enough payment just tell me when we head over to Takima.

Siren: Thank you so much for helping fix his armor and sword.....(With a little concerened look on her face)I just don't know what I would do if he got seriously hurt.

She bowed and followed out behind Vixon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hellion the Soulless

After a few moments one of the puppets finally fell in defeat.

"Well I must congratulate you on being the better fighter."

Going over to inspect the fallen puppet I see several flaws in the joints and chest peice.

"Well this is something I am going to have to change but it will have to be later.....I have already made too many of these..."(15 if you are wondering)(Also to clarify from my profile....The Rock Golem requires a mixture of living souls and the souls of the damned in order to be created.)

Heading back over to my desk area to create a few more of the Spear Throwers.