* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 98114 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: afternoon Weather: Sunny
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2012, 09:14:54 PM »
me-Fine.

Wow, I really need to work on my disguises.

me-Lets go in before I tell you anything.

If anyone leaks this to my parents I'm in trouble. I pull on my hood.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2012, 09:23:06 PM »
A blacksmith picks up  Raithens blade and walks into a back room with it. Their was a sound of banging, and then he returned with Raithens blade freshly sharpened. Picking it up, Raithen sheathed it, then walks out with Kyra behind him.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2012, 09:28:11 PM »
I could see that he had a small cut on his arm, but the boy seemed to be able to properly care for it himself, so I put the thought aside.
Oh cool, you wont kill me.
I shook my head at this.
No, of course not. I'm not one for killing-although i can fight to defend myself. I'm a healer, for pity's sake.
I watched as the cat scampered over to the boy, climbing on his shoulder. The boy continued to disinfect the cut.
Sorry for sneaking up on you, I was afraid you'd kill me, since I am human and all.
I smiled at the boy, shaking my head.
Oh, don't worry about that, little one. I heard you coming. I'm just not quite as suspicious of humans as my sister.
I noticed the boy looking at me, frowning.

After a minute or two, I looked around, and decided there was no point continuing to keep watch. There was obviously nothing wrong at the moment. I dropped quickly from the tree, and started moving back through the forest towards Artemis. I could feel that she was curious about something. It'd be best to see what exactly it was that had caught her attention. I was there after only a few moments, coming into the small, open area and seeing a little boy in a white cloak talking with Artemis. A human boy.
what are you doing so close to kai-sung Territory? what if they found you and attacked you?
We're here to help. But if they did attack, they'd find they'd have quite a fight on their hands.
I saw Artemis look up as I spoke.
Oh, Ayara, you're back! How'd it go? Is everything all right?
I moved quickly to Artemis' side, watching the boy carefully.
Same as usual. Some idiotic human tried to fire at me again. Although, there was actually one who tried to apologize for the guard. Here.
I tossed the parchment to her, and she quickly skimmed through it.
Oh, how polite!
Polite my ass. Now...
I looked back over at the boy, making no move to attack or to hide my dislike of him.
Why is there a human here? Is it another passerby who decided they wanted to come and show their disgust of us?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2012, 09:35:06 PM »
Alyx smiles and leads him back to her workshop and home, she unlocks the door and opens it letting him enter as well

"Dont mind the mess, i was working until a while ago"

she smiles as the workshop was a mess, blades and armors everywhere, some cooling down others to finish

"So, start spilling it, who are you and why are you here?"

she smiles as she sits on a chair and pointed at another chair for him to sit
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2012, 09:40:46 PM »
I sigh.

me-To be honest I can't believe you don't know who I am, I am Tyler Leore from the wealthy Leore family and what I'm doing here, well I was having a nice walk.

I take off my cloak to show the armour with the red crest.

me-If you tell this to anyone... Who am I kidding you're gonna tell everyone like everyone else.

I study the girl.

me-Well the real question is, who are you miss get in everyones business.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2012, 09:41:47 PM »
GN post @ nightshase

In a flash the guards blade was drawn and ready

Who're ya and where ya from?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »
Why is there a human here? Is it another passerby who decided they wanted to come and show their disgust of us?

Efialtes facepalmed.

No, no I'm not, thats actually something I do not understand, the hate between inhumans and humans. first of all,I'm a medic in training, and I'm never going to finish my training. second of all I come in after the battles and try and help BOTH sides.

The kitten on his shoulder jumped off and went over to ayara.

Mew?

Efialtes then smiled.

Well, I'm happy that you guys can defend yourselves if the kai-sung see you as enemy's. now uh, I saw you were practicing some medical things, uh, think you could teach me somethings? My mentor is kinda uh, dead..

-----------------------------------------------------
Prepare for battle.

Leeta facepalmed.

You don't say? I was wondering if they're was a special area I needed to go to.

she walked out of the village back into the forest to get back to training...

Seriously dude, I knew to prepare for battle..

She sets up some branches in the form of a person, and then starts training using her claws on it..
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2012, 09:52:54 PM »
GN post @Meowth

The guard catches the inhuman by the shoulder,

No, I mean be ready by tonight, report to me once you are, this is going to be bloody child.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2012, 09:55:41 PM »
Vixon: Woah, woah woah. Hey man I have no quarrel with you. It was just a simple question. I am Vixon from the Terroin family. We was not very wealthy but we made due with what we had.
              And this is Siren from the Loxeson family the famous Pendant healers. Also we where both born and raised  in Kai Sung territory. I am a Warrior of the army.

Siren: Please sir. We are just looking for work to get some food.

As she is looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. Hoping to break him and he will lower his blade.

Guard: Alright...Alright...I am quite busy at the moment but I heard something about the stable master at the other edge of town was asking for a volunteer for something. That's all
                I have time for. I have to get to my post before I am late...

Siren: Thank you.

Siren being a healer never really liked it when someone fought against Vixon just because it could mean he would get hurt.

Vixon: Alright Siren lets go see if he is willing to pay or just looking for free labor....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:03:43 PM by nightshade06 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2012, 10:01:31 PM »
She giggles as she looks at him

"Well looks like you dont know me as i didnt knew you, we are in equal footing"

she looks at him with a smile

"Name's Alyx, i come from a lineage of great blacksmiths, not that you notice since your all class and fancy things"

she points to the wall where there was a picture of her mother and father, her father being a famous blacksmith

"and do not worry, i wont tell anyone unless you hand me your sword so i can take a good look at it and sharpen it"

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2012, 10:05:32 PM »
This remark kind of put me on edge, I didn't feel comfortable handing my sword over to someone I met however her threat scares me even more.

me-Don't break or take it.

I reluctantly unsheath the sword and hand it over. The familiar weight on my hip gone and a little self protection lost.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2012, 10:14:47 PM »
Raithen looks around the street suspiciously, Kyra sighs

Raithen, you'be got to quit suspecting everyone of something.

Raithen shook his head, his hand tapping lightly against his thigh, then said

Better safe than sorry.

As they walk Raithen spots a cloaked man, the man hurts his foot and yows. A woman turns around and they talk for a moment then the woman leads the man into q building. Raithen quietly follows from the shadows and recognizes the man from a noble family when he pulls off his hood. The woman then takes his sword and inspects it, Raithen decides to watch this just to be sure l, and he was dragging Kyra and Rioku with him.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2012, 10:18:36 PM »
" Dammit... No new playthings huh? Oh well. I hope Tony's still in the mood to be disemboweled. Maybe I'll string them close to the town. Drop them right in the middle of the city..."
Zer0 rubbed his shoulder, and sighed. He had been flying on and off for an hour and a half. Still nothing, still no one. So that meant, no captives. He'd have to make what he had last.
Now that he thought about it, wasn't there another body under his bed? He'd make it... HOwever, he still had to get his dull blade sharpened, not to mention that he was out of thread. He'd have to change the stitches soon. Where would he go this time? Takima? or Kai Sung?
Takima. It was closer, and easier to get to. If they didn't have it, he could easily just fly to Kai Sung. Although, his last visit didn't end well...

"Hey! Tony! I'm back! I hope you were gentle~"
Tony groaned. Why? I can't even move, considering that my ARMS AND RIBS ARE MESSED UP! he yelled in his head. Zer0 grinned, and tilted his head to the side, cracking his neck like one would knuckles, and then cracked it in the opposide direction. " I'm gonna go sharpen my knife and get some supplies, okay? I'm out of thread, and I'm just sickened by the idea of not changing them out within a week."
And you aren't sickened with eating MY DAMNED RIBS!?
" I won't be long! Just another hour, at most~ Stay warm. And, also, avoid the bees." The teenager giggled, pointing upward with his toes as he crawled into his home. " Ya see, those things are nasty. If ya freak out..Well...I'll leave that up to you to find out." A wide grin formed across his face, as his hands went under the bed, and brushed against a corpse, dried and salted.
" Here you are, you ninny. THe jacket. Keep youself concealed, or you'll get caught again."
" Kehahahahaha~" Zer0 ran a finger over the black cloth he just found. It was a cloak, capale of concealing most of him. All he cared about, was the scars. If they couldn't be seen, then that was good. He'd leave his wings exposed.
" Bye Tony!"
Hey wait! You never removed the- Oh, never mind.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:20:11 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2012, 10:29:59 PM »
Alyx takes the sword and takes a good look at it

"mmm.... its been used alot...and never been reinforced... your lucky i saw this before it break..."

she stands up and goes to the forge, turning it on again, since it wasnt turned off for long, it was still hot, 5 minutes later she takes it off as the blade was red hot

"and now to reinforce it..."

she places it on a molding table and gets some liquid metal. she pours some over the sword and spreads it along it, then takes the sword to another table, and starts bangging on it with a hammer, after a while she smiles and places it on water, making alot of vapor come out, then takes it off as it cooled looking at it

"I am that good"

she starts polishing the sword well and sharpening it a bit, she tested the sharpness agaisnt a piece of leather, which was cut in half like butter, she smirks and goes back to him holding the sword back to him

"Here you go, weights almost the same, has 1 more milimeter of wide and it will go on for alot of duels without being needed to sharpen.

she smiles proud of her work, his sword was shining even more than before

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2012, 10:37:30 PM »
While the black smith worked on the sword, Raithen had slipped into the store dragging Kyra with him. As she held up the sword he decided to introduce himself. With Kyra safely behind him, Rioku bristling, ready for attack on his shoulder, and his hand resting on his blades pommel he said

Hello.