* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Fairy Tail  (Read 62780 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Fairy Tail
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2012, 05:56:10 PM »
I could hardly react because everything was happening so fast. A Painter tripped and I was pulled to a yard of some sort, It looked pretty big and a bit bashed. This must be the practice yard Siren was talking about.

Kai here we are! The practice yard! Have fun! Oh lets see what you can do! I have no clue what kind of magic you use.

She was giving me a blank stare.

Oh yeah, I guess because of all the cummosion I didn't get to tell you. Well, watch this!

A Ocean Blue magic circle appeared in front of me, and I prepared to punch it.

Water...

I punched it with great force.

Cannon Ball!

Then a ball of water shot out of the circle, and when it impacted with the ground, it made a decently big water explosion.

... As you can see, I use water magic, but that's pretty much all the water magic I know right now. What do you think?

(if I did soemthing wrong, let me know and I'll edit)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 06:00:39 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2012, 06:30:50 PM »
(I'm guessing you've seen this anime ;) )

He wasn't bad, but the fact that he only knows one spell can cause trouble for him.

me-Nice.

I took a silver key from my key-ring. I swung it in a wide arc.

me-Open, gate of the spirit of the jackal!

A dog larger than a normal hound materialized infront of me. I pet its head.

me-Who's a good boy.

It wagged its tail.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2012, 09:51:58 PM »
Siren

"I prefer to be called Pyro but whatever!" "Eeek you are a water caster!"

With a shocked look on my face seeing as I am a fire caster....

"Great just what we needed in here..."

I quickly slam my staff down on the ground and a red casting circle appeared infront of the ball up top of the staff...

"Firebolt..."

I tap the staff on the circle and a firebolt comes flying out and hits the puddle of water turning into steam...

"Hehe oh well I won't be too down on you being a water caster....As you can see I am a fire caster! That isn't the only spell I know either..."

I put my hands together and a circle appears infront of me...

"Fire hound come forth!"

I shoot fire through the circle and a fire hound appears on the other side but quickly vanishes from hitting the water...

"Well its a lot stronger than it looks!" "My strongest attack I really can't show though I might catch something on fire hehe!"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2012, 10:14:44 PM »
Warren

Warren watched as the group walked away and entered the yard. He slowly followed them, keeping to the shadows as he did. He arrived in time to one of them wave a key and summon a hound. He sat down cross legged, still hidden in the shadows and pulled out his last brush, a jar of black paint, and a scroll. He dipped the brush into the paint lightly and placed it onto the scroll. He slowly painted a thin out line of the hound and then set to work on details. He painted the fur, swearing several times as he failed to paint the perfect image of the fur. Once he had completed the fur to his satisfactory he set to work on the eyes. He finished those with relative ease then began to paint the canine fangs. He painted them to perfection in his eyes, they were sharp and stained yellow from lack of care and behind them were thick molars and sharp little teeth. He then carefully lifted the scroll, not smearing a single drop of paint, and walked over to the group. He tapped the woman he had seen use fire magic and asked quietly,

Would you mind giving me a small amount of heat to dry this quickly?

(Hope this is correct in terms of the anime with pict magic, I will change it if it isn't.)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2012, 10:40:55 PM »
Siren

Getting tapped on the shoulder. Looking back seeing a guy standing there asking...

Would you mind giving me a small amount of heat to dry this quickly?

"Ummmm sure...I guess....."

Looking up at him and smiling...

"But don't blame me if it gets caught on fire hehe I am not that good with my magic yet."

Putting my hand over the paper and forming a small circle a small flame comes out.....

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2012, 10:50:03 PM »
Warren

Warren let the flame hover over the scroll for a minute, drying it. Then he removed it and examined the painting. After a moment he placed the scroll on the ground and hovered his hand above it. The hound seemed to stretch and grow before it completely left the page and stretched out on all fours. It approached the original it was based off of and Warren let out a small sigh, it was still not good enough! Their were tell tales differences between the original and the painting. For example, the painting was slightly smaller and its fangs slightly longer. warren sighed and turned away from his creation.

For those who don't know my name is Warren.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2012, 11:10:27 PM »
me-Warren, that's it!

I look at the fake-dog, it looked quite identical, which reminds me. I take out the silver key.

me-Close, gate of the jackal!

The spirit dissapeared, I pull out a golden key.

me-Open, gate of Gemini!

A flash and there standing were two normal looking people, one girl, one boy. They both had blonde hair and they looked as identical as two people could be.

me-Meet Alexandra and Alexander.

The two twins look around in confusion.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2012, 11:35:45 PM »
Warren

Warren watched as the Alexandra and Alexander appeared. He gazed at them for a moment before turning away. He returned the brush and paint he had used to his bag, then asked,

What would all of your names be?

As he waited for an answer he began to impatiently tap his fingers against his leg.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:24:30 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2012, 12:40:46 AM »
I stood there stunned. There was a Celestial Wizard, a Fire wizard who knew three spells, and a wizard that could turn paintings real. I started doing the math in my head.Celestial + Fire Caster who knows 3 spells + Painter wizard > Water caster with one spell. In my mind a giant block fell on my head with Pathetic written on it. I quickly snapped out of it when the Celestial wizard summoned Gemini.

Meet Alexandra and Alexander.

They looked around in confusion and I waved nervously. This is honestly alot to take in for me.

What would all of your names be?

The names Kai, I just joined today and-

I just noticed soemthing. All three of them seemed to have a symbol of some sort on their bodies(Mark of Fairy Tail).

Uhh, sorry, but what are those symbols?
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2012, 12:58:22 AM »
Siren

"I am Siren again....I like to be called Pyro though.."

As he asked about the symbol....

"Oh yea they are the marks that show that you belong to the guild."

A thought crossed my mind... *Gasping in great drama!*

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THEY HAVEN'T STAMPED YOU YET?!??!!"

Start flailing my arms up and down to motion someone to something about it....

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2012, 01:18:30 AM »
Oh yea they are the marks that show that you belong to the guild.

Oh.

She suddenly made a draumatic gasp.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THEY HAVEN'T STAMPED YOU YET?!??!! She flailed her arms up and down.

I had a confused face. Stamped? What does that mean?
. . .

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2012, 01:22:42 AM »
Siren

Calming down a bit....

"Oh sorry...."

Pointing at the emblem on my hand...

"It is the mark that shows you are part of the guild hehe...it is like a stamp or a tattoo or whatever"
"Someone was supposed to give it to you!"

Looking around....

"Each guild has their own mark and without it as far as I know technically you aren't a member yet."

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2012, 01:27:50 AM »
She pointed at her mark after calming down.

It is the mark that shows you are part of the guild hehe...it is like a stamp or a tattoo or whatever. Someone was supposed to give it to you!

Well, no one ever did.

Each guild has their own mark and without it as far as I know technically you aren't a member yet.

I had a shocked expression.

EH?!?! Well, how do I get one?!
. . .

Offline rajlev

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2012, 01:41:44 AM »
Vojsad
I continued walking over the place going to the yard, i went to the trees that are in the rigth side of the yard... then i climbed one of the trees and start to rest.
BOOM!!

i hear the explosion made by the water caster...
- that was really powerfull- i say to my self... after seen Xander's, Siren's and Waren's magic.. i open my bag a take out my pupets... and start moving them close to where they are...
(Note: the pupets are small... just like the ones used in kids shows, there are 5, a swordman, a farmer, and masked clown, a long dress woman and a monkey)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 01:52:47 AM by rajlev »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2012, 01:54:27 AM »
Warren

Warren quickly memorized the names he had been told and noticed a few puppets approaching. He quickly pulled out a scroll and his brush and paint. He doubted the puppets were dangerous, but you never knew. He slowly painted down each of the puppets and then added background detail. The only thing he changed was he painted a fence in front of the puppets. When he was done he laid the scroll on the ground in front of him and placed his hand over it. A thin wooden fence appeared in front of the puppets and Warren put away the scroll away and pulled out a fresh one. With the fence in front of the puppets Warren stopped to see what would happen.

(Again tell me if anything is wrong.)