* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 135721 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 03:20:38 AM »
She continues to look at them and sees the other one looking strangely to her

She holds darkness inside of her.

She sighs and waves her Keyblade behind her a bit up and down, as she looks at him

"So? What if i do? Are you going to beat the darkness out of me or are you going to call your friends to beat a single one of me?"

She looks away taking a few steps away from the then turns to look a them sideways

"Try then, i promise i won't go easy"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 03:34:17 AM »
Warren and Tylan

LightWarren moved before Tylan could react, the tip of Karamunai scraping the ground as he charged. He brought his keyblade up, n a single slash at her side. Before leaping back, and drawing he tip back up to his cheek.

And I won't go easy.

Tylan let Relusion drift to the side, for now it wasn't his fight. He turned back to the keybladers, a group who had apparently gathered behind him.

This is Warren's fight, leave him be.

Tylan leaned loosely against a wall.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 03:47:14 AM »
She sees him charging and slashing, she lifts her keyblade up  to block it without moving more of her body as she looks at him

"You sure have a deathwish, but who am i to blame... Looks like a person can't be at will, not doing anything wrong and resting without some lighters bothering her rest."

She glares at Warren and lunges quickly, her speed as a thief compensating a bit , as she places her keyblade in front of her looking like she was defensive but spins her blade to hold it the right way and slashes from her right side swiftly to the left horizontaly.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 05:05:39 AM »
(Wow Aqua, pretty damn advance for a noob... :P)

Warren

Warren didn't bother to block, dropping to the floor and letting the keyblade sail over him. He leaped back, Karamunai held in his right hand tightly.

You are good.

His words were short, and smooth, like silk. he took to quick steps forward, and tried to stab her, the blade spiraling as he flicked his wrist, like a screwdriver.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 05:32:04 AM »
(Thats a normal slash...not realy advanced... even i can do that with a metal pipe...)

She smirks looking at him dropping on the ground just like she knew he would as she looks at him

You are good.

She sees him backing away then trying to stab her as he spins his keyblade at her, she spins her keyblade again to backhand it and places it in front of her to block it

"I do my best alone, not like you all"

She smirks and goes forward to him, along beside his keyblade getting realy close ranged for a punch but doesnt do anything as she only looks at him

"Unlike you, my life as been all hardship, the way i am now its thanks to it, and im not afraid to get this close"

She smirks right at him before backing away 5 meters from him, getting in a defensive stance, with her keyblade in front of her diagonaly, hiding her left arm

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012, 06:11:24 AM »
(I was more talking about all the trick plays. But, I may have just read it weirdly.)

Warren

Light Warren sprinted forward, is keyblade drawn back to his shoulder. His voice seemed quite as he spoke, growing into a growl, and the white streaks in his hair slowly turned black. His voice was dangerously low as he snarled.

You think you were the only one with a hard life? Grow the f*ck up. I stay farther back, not because I'm afraid, but because I'm smarter than little b*tches. I guess you wouldn't understand, since you supposedly had such a hard life, you probably didn't attend school. Can you even understand what I'm saying?

The last sentence was drawn out to taunt her. Before he spun around and delivered a slash at her neck!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 06:50:48 AM »
(Check the profile, i did said she was a Trickster))

She smiles as she just lifts her keyblade up a bit and blocks the slash, as she looks at him

"Here is the diference between us, you had a good life but something made you turn that into a bad life, i never had a good life to begin with, yes i may not have attended school but i understand clearly what you say, as well why you say it. You may have lost something good, but i have nothing to lose, and the only hurting, it's yourself, not me"

She smirks as she keeps the same position, keeping his keyblade blocked, as she goes to taunt him back

"You may not see it light boy, but i do, the darkness is growing in you, more and more you crave it, how about you unleash it?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 06:56:01 AM »
Dark Warren

Dark Warren laughed, turning into full blown hysteria.

You really are as dumb as you f*cking look. Don't you get it? I AM DARKNESS! I am inner darkness, all the darkness this mortal contains, pressed into one being. I can tell you, this child had no easy life. You have emotions, a clear line to stand on, he is caught in between it all. Bu, again, sorry if my words are to big for you, little girl.

Dark Warren slid back once again, twirling his keyblade and whistling innocently.

What? Sorry, I forgot, you must not know what I'm doing. It s a word called 'humoring' because you are clearly outclassed, especially in the mental department.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 07:34:08 AM »
She gets in stance again and smirks looking at him

"Mental Department? you are the one going loco here, not me, At least im true to myself, i don't need to hide behind some second personality like you do lighty boy"

She sighs as she looks a tthe group behind him

"You might want to put a leash on this one, or you will get burned with darkness someday, and trust me, im not the danger here"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012, 07:39:16 AM »
Dark Warren

Dark Warren laughed..you know, darkly...

I can smell it on you from a mile away. You have been associated with darkness, and more specifically, the heartless. And about the little loco comment? Even I'm not stupid enough to make a deal with the devil, which is what you did. Heartless, devil, same thing. Which planet is it that worships that god anyways? Oh well.

He spun around, letting Karamunai fly, straight at her.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 12:34:49 PM »
Sone looked at the battle, all they were doing was spitting insults at each other with their attacks. Tired of it, wanting to get back to my patrol, I sighed. If I go alone I might get jumped by a GROUP of Heartless instead of one or two.

What a drag. There's no Heartless here, so why are we here? They might still be lurking around town.

I looked around, I wanted to do something, anything, to get away from here. Theres something about this fight I just don't like.
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 02:32:20 PM »
She giggles again looking at him as she sees his keyblade flying at her, she swings once to hit her keyblade with his to make his fly back to him, as she returns to the same stance.

"You are so blind, Darkness isnt a god, darkness is absolute. There can't be light without darkness, as well as the opposite, but a free friendly advice, stop fighting right now, you are being annoying"

She sighs looking at him

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 03:23:46 PM »
I wake up to find people running around. I was completely confused, I scrambled to my feet. Some people were muttering about heartless. This made me slightly nervous, I'd heard the stories about them. Small but dangerous demons. I exited the hotel that I was in and started to walk.

Me-This will be a good test of my skill.

I start to search for the heartless. Holding a yang symbol in my hand, unrealizing.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 08:30:22 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 10:44:46 PM »
Dark Warren and Tylan

He opened his palm, and Karamunai vanished from the air, reappearing in his hand.

I am being annoying? Coming from the girl who completely misinterpreted what I said. I never said darkness was a god. Please, I know this is hard for your uneducated brain, but try to keep up.

Tylan had trembled with fear as Dark Warren appeared. He wouldn't take anyone again, but even he could tell the other woman reeked of darkness.

Amplify.

With his hands placed uselessly in his pockets, Tylan charged faster than anyone without a magic boost could. He delivered a single kick to Dark Warren's wrist, disarming him as he swore. Then on the defensive, he turned to the woman.

Explain. Why do you have darkness so strongly within you? You get one answer, wrong move, and you die.

Tylan took a relaxed stance, hands in his pockets, uselessly. He fearfully eyed Dark Warren, who was still writhing in pain. He doubted he could do that to him in a real fight, he had taken Dark Warren by surprise...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 11:02:50 PM »
She sighs as she looks at the new one and wiggles her keyblade on her hand up and down behind her

"Do i have a reason not to? I don't need any pity like that smartass thinks. I do and allways did everything to survive, no one ever took care of me and even looked away from me, and if surviving means i have to take in the darkness, then so be it. Ice Shield"

She moves and extends only her arm to the side as Ice was starting to concentrate arround her forearm, taking form into a large thick shield made of ice, as her arm goes back down, she might seem at will but she was ready to counter if he attacked.

"By the way, don't made threats you can't acomplish, you should think before acting. Now can i go back to rest? I was having a bad day, i only sitted on the bench to rest and you two came to pick a fight, i need some rest..."