* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 135720 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 11:11:13 PM »
Tylan and Warren

Dark Warren growled.

You know, you little woman. You keep constantly saying you survived on your own, but you didn't...

Dark Warren stood, and his hair became the normal blond, the keyblade disappearing.

You took on the darkness, and the heartless helped you survive. The thousands of hearts that were given up to make the heartless helped you survive. Since you've taken on the darkness, all you've done is depend on others. You make me sick.

Tylan slid up beside Warren, his hands still in his pockets. His best friend was back.

Well put Warren. You say you survived, but your truly a coward. Leave, the darkness you carry is making me sick.

Tylan turned around, and strode away. But Warren stood firm. He wanted to make sure she left... This place had enough darkness in it with him there, it didn't need to be polluted anymore by her.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 11:41:25 PM »
She giggles and looks at them

"The heartless helped me survive? Oh thats rich... But seriously now, They don't help, all they care is to obey the stronger one which isn't me. Even i can't summon heartless, they attack me like they attack you, doesn't matter if you are light or dark, they attack anyone. And by the way, all that you call friends, don't you depend on them even more? If you get in trouble you call for them or they help just like you helped that dark guy there. So instead of trying to put me down like that, look in the mirror and look at your pathetic self."

She swings her keyblade to hold it the normal way but doesnt move at all

"So i will say it again, i survived on my own, even before i took in the darkness, i had to steal to eat, something you never had to do.

She then puts the keyblade on her shoulder, looking at them leave
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 01:28:31 AM »
Warren and Tylan

I told you to leave, I don't depend on my friends. Well, correction, friend. They assist me. at least I can admit I have limits. Your not a god, your not invincible. Hell, in a plain fight, I'm damn sure I could take yo-

Shut up.

Tylan wasn't about to risk running into Dark Warren again

Look, girl, we get it, you're some wannabe strong loner. Do not make false presumptions about having friends that assist when you call. Wanna hear something?

He waved to the people behind him.

I've never met these people. But, I'm sure you assumed we were here to gang up on you. Right? Brilliant, you had a bad past, so now the world is against you? Grow the f*ck up. The world is ot out to get you. Your not some great person, and your not the only one with a bad past. Do us all a favor and quit rambling about how you ahd it bad, if you wanna fight come on, if not, leave.

Tylan hadn't used but one kick, so his amplification spell still was on strongly. He was sure he could win. After all, he had the element of surprise, he was the only one who didn't fight with a keyblade at his strongest...
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 01:35:24 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 01:45:14 AM »
She smiles looking at them

"Wrong again kid. I never said everyone was agaisn't me, i only complained that you two didn't let me rest at will when i was clearly resting, so why should i leave? i was allready here"

She sighs bumping her keyblade on her shoulder

"And you clearly talk big for someone who tries to put everyone you don't like down, that would be... oh i know, you clearly have no friends and had none since you were young, in fact you were ignored, and now you try to talk big to act like a bigshot in front of others to try get some, did i got that correctly?

She smirks looking at him

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 01:48:41 AM »
Tylan and Warren

Tylan snorted.

No, my childhood was damn good, I had everything I could ever want. What? Expect any who has substantial power to have some poopty past? Please, again, don't assume. Since this arguement started, you have been spilling your past to random strangers. Yet I'm the on who wants attention?

He talked calmly, she didn't seem to phase him.

And I do not try to put everyone down. I am simply telling you, stop begging for sympathy.

Warren stepped forward.

Sorry to quote Dark warren, but please speak properly and take in are sentences. Do not hear half of what we say, even if it takes you several minutes to digest it.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 01:53:50 AM »
GM POST

Suddenly, a strange sound could be heard coming from all around the Station Plaza. Upon listening a bit more, it could be heard as the sound of clanking and dogs barking. Then, out of nowhere, a bunch of Soldiers and Rabid Dogs (about 10 of each) appeared and headed for all the members of the Cavalry, ignoring Alyx!

Leon, Celine, and Jack

The heartless seemingly came out of nowhere!

Move!

Leon pushed Celine out of the way as a Soldier came spinning toward her. Leon dove to the side as well, barely missing the Soldier's attack, but then he slammed right into a Rabid Dog! It jumped on Leon, biting at is face. There was a sudden flash as Jack swung his keyblade at the Rabid Dog, knocking it off of Leon's chest. He then ran over to the dog, who was seemingly tired all of a sudden, and took it out with a single hit. He ran back over to Leon and helped him off the ground.

Be careful! You-

Watch out!

They both dove out of the way as a Soldier came spinning at them.

Aero!

A sharp blast of wind slammed into the Soldier, which immediately stopped spinning. It charged at Celine, ready to attack.

Fire!

A ball of flame shot from Jack's keyblade, but as he was still on the ground, the spell missed. The spell distracted the Soldier for a split second, though, and Leon used the opportunity to get off the ground and take a swing at it with Animus. The heartless collided with the ground before disappearing, defeated.

You alright?

Fine, what about you?

I'm ok, but that dog almost had me.

Leon looked at Jack in both thanks and in question.

I'm good, now come on!
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 02:04:11 AM »
Suddenly heartless appeared everywhere. Ok, there are the heartless, that's one question answered. One of the dogs leaped at me, and I blocked it with my keyblade, it biting down on the blade and hurting itself because of the "thorns". I pushed it away, and readied myself.

Come at me, bra.

It leaped at me, and I tried to slash it like a show-off, but ended up tripping and falling onto my back. I tried getting up, but it pinned me to the ground, me blocking it with my keyblade again. I shoved it off of me and got up, not wanting to be dog food. I pointed my keyblade at the Heartless that attacked me.

Blizzard!

A few small shards of Ice fired from my keyblade at the heartless, doing a good amount of damage, then I slashed at it, and it faded into a black mist.

Well, that's one...

I got into a fighting stance, ready to block or dodge and attack.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 02:32:16 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 02:05:40 AM »
She sighs and goes to the same bench as before sitting down

"You kids clearly need a reality check...All you want is to talk back and be the bigger one in the conversation, bit unfortunatly you can't so you try harder, and i didn't assumed, i asked, you assumed and said how i was like.

She leans her head back stretching her neck and looks at them

"I don't need any sympathy, even if you said you had some for me, i would still stab you in the back, so stop wanting my attencion, you could have left and be the bigger one in the conversation by now if you left, but you lost your chance a while ago, so if you don't mind, i need my rest here..."

She looks arround at the heartless going to everyone except for her

"Oh well... i guess that voice sent these...seriously i need some training..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 02:07:32 AM »
Tylan and Warren/Light Warren

Tylan was slammed into before he knew what was going on, a foot from a soldier taking him in the stomach, and sending him to the gorund. He landed beside a rabid dog, and was set upon immediately. With amplify in effect, he couldn't use his keyblade, and he struggled to get his legs up. He was thinking it was over, when a white and black blade sailed over. The spade like tips catching the rabid dog on the side, and knocking it over. Tylan was up in a flash, panting. He dispatched it wth one kick, and turned to Warren. His hair was streaked with white, Light Warren. A soldier leaped up with a spnning kic, but against a kick like Tylan's, it stood no chance... It was slammed into a wall, and a pink heart drifted up as Warren finished it with another slash..

What do we do?

Keep fighting!

And Tylan didn't even hear the girl, but he knew he and Warren one that fight.

(And for your information, they aren't kids. Warren is 19 XD)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 02:13:53 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 03:06:08 AM »
GM POST

A wall of pure darkness suddenly appeared around the edges of the Station Plaza. Out of it climbed many heartless, they looked a lttle like ants, but were much larger, and were solid black with yellow eyes. These were the shadows. A countless number poured out of the dark wall, at least fifty of them, before the wall disappeared. They went to attack the Cavalry, the heartless that were already there, and even Alyx Nevan!

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Celine's eyes grew wide. She hated bugs, and these things reminded her of them.

Jack looked over at Leon, and he had a look that rarely crossed his face: a mixture of fear and uncertainty. Meanwhile, Jack stood there, paralyzed at a scene that was all too familiar.

What do we do!?

It looks like we don't have any other choice but to fight!

Jack nodded, and he ran up beside Jack and Celine, who was starting to freak out a little as they were approached by the Shadows.

Um, Leon?

Just stay close to me, I have an idea!

Get closer together!

They did so, and a within a moment a group of about ten shadows were upon them.

Earth!

Leon slammed Animus into the ground. It became riddled with cracks, stopping and tripping a few of the heartless.

Thundera!

Lighting bolts rained down from the sky, striking the heartless and taking many of them out.

Leon looked around. Four heartless were defeated, but where were the others?

Look out!

Jack's warning was too late. The other six shadows burst from under the ground and swarmed Leon, who collapsed.

Leon!

Celine could only watch, helpless now that she had drained her mana.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 03:10:01 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 03:18:13 AM »
Alyx looks at the new wave of heartless coming and sighs

"Like i said, they attack anyone..."

She stands up and goes to a close one, slashing at it, as the shadow disolves on the ground, appearing a moment later behind her slashing at her back

"Damn... damn midget"

She spins to the right, using her Ice Shield to hit the heartless head, making a chip of ice come off the Shield, then slashes down at it defeating it.

"These guys are so crappy...."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 04:05:55 AM »
Tylan and Light Warren

Leon!

The scream sounded familiar. It was a scream in fear of losing someone you love, the same scream he had uttered before he fell, leaving his brother to Dark Warren. He looked at Light Warren, then at Celine.

Cover me.

Light Warren nodded, slashing Karamunai in a blur to keep the heartless at bay. Tylan bolted forward, delivering a kick to the back of one shadows head. He took it out, the pink heart drifting up. His kicks were weakening. One of the shadows turned, disappearing into the ground. he swung a kick backwards, but hit air. The Shadow came up, slamming its claws into his back, the shock deactivating his amplification spell. The shadow was impaled by a white and black keyblade, and Light warren watched it drift away. With the two together, three shadows were left. Light Warren stormed off into the fray, and Tylan summoned his keyblade. He wouldn't let another die... Relusion moved in a blur, parrying the claws of a shadowing, and rending it in half. The next one phased into the ground, knocking him back, and causing the cut to ache even more. He dispatched it quickly, in a few slashes. The last one was quick work, and Relusion disappeared. Tylan holding out a hand for Leon.

A'ight man?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:16:38 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 04:10:10 AM »
Oh great, MORE of them. A few of them melted into the ground and then appeared behind me, attempting to slash at me. I dodged them, and started slashing wildly at them, not having any expert moves to use. I got one of them, but other one jumped into the air and slashed at me with it's claws, making a cut on my chest. I then slashed at it a few times, and it faded into mist, defeated. I was tired, I was lucky that it didn't kill me. My mana was low and I was tired... not a good combination for this situation. Then I noticed that Leon guy was getting swarmed, the girl standing there, looking drained.

Just great....

I ran past the girl, then charged at the group of shadows swarming Leon, then suddenly someone else saved him, destroying the shadows surrounding him.

... Wow...

I shook myself out of my dase, blocking a Soldier that was spinning at me. It knocked me back a bit, but I got back in my fighting stance.

How many of them are there anyway?!
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2012, 04:25:51 AM »
GM POST

As a few heartless were defeated, the dark wall opened up again, and another twenty or so shadows poured out. The wall closed back up as quickly as it had appeared.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

A'ight man?

Leon took the guy's hand and stood up.

Yeah, I'm fine. And thanks, the name's Leon.

Leon felt someone tapping on his shoulder and turned around. It was Jack.

There's more coming.

He pointed to the wall that had appeared again. Leon cursed. They were outnumbered and lacked experience, but on the other hand, they knew how to work as a team and also had the keyblades by their side. He thought for a moment, he would continue to fight. His decision was supported when he looked at Jack, whose face had the look of pure determination.

Let's do this.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 04:47:59 AM »
a few battles later [consisting of running away], they finally reached central plaza. aaaaaaaaaaaaaand then saw the army of heartless.

OH COME ON! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Aaaaaaaah craaap.

We're screwed.

raithen, was still running low on mana, so he just stayed back and got ready to attack only when needed.

neesha stood her ground. waiting to dodge/block attacks from the shadows.

Mikto sighed. he dashed at one and tried slice it. as soon as his keyblade was about to hit it..it...went into the ground?

Wait What.

He then had a idea... he acted like he was walking away from it, and as soon as it started to come back up and slashed it! it survived that and lunged at him.

Nope.

he slashed it again as it lunged, knocking it back! as he tried to slash it again it crept into the ground. it quickly came up behind him and slashed his back.

AGH!

He turned around and slashed it again! it was close to death. he then finally killed it with one carefully placed slash![okay it was just placed randomly]

Wow...it took that many hits to kill it?  wow. I'm used to it taking a couple of well placed ones. but four?

1 more lunged at him. he narrowly dodged.

Well this is bad. ICE COAT!

All his mana was drained, and his keyblade was suddenly coated in sharp ice.

EAT THIS!

He slashed at the shadow. it seemed to do a lot more damage. it lunged again making it for a perfect strike time for him, and he used it. that took about 30 seconds. time flies man.

Neesha just. zoned out. worst time/place to come up with stratagies be the battlefield. and its always where she does it. a shadow goes to lunge at her!

NO!

He dashed at it, and with full force just viciously slashed it. well. he slashed it twice. but still. it be dead. the other 30 seconds were up. and the ice dispels. he quickly lets go of his keyblade, and his hand grew numb.

Well. this is great.

He looked around. they were surrounded... greeeaaat....

[SIINTCA]

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END