* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Soul Eater RP| Time : Afternoon  (Read 54276 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Soul Eater RP| Time : Morning
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 03:34:56 AM »
"Should we wait outside the classroom," Shirona asks, feeling a little puzzled. "You know, to see if anyone else is in this class."

"That would be the best thing to do for now," replies Emri. "Who knows, we might even cross paths with them one day."

"I hope so," she says in a calming voice, "but to befreind them."

"And I know why," he says quickly. "You want to protect them."

"You know it," she replied with a smile.

The both stood up and walked outside the classroom, standing close to the door in case the bell rings.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:37:49 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 04:13:46 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Kio-Hurry up were gonna be late!

Onisha- I'm trying!!!!

Kio and Onisha continues to rush down the hall and sees what looks like twins and three other people

Kio-Move it!

Onisha grabs Kio's collar by his shirt

Onisha-you will say sorry to these people then we will move on....

Onisha had this killer like look scaring Kio

Kio-Fine..... i'm sorry can we get to class now!!!!

Onisha sighs as they both go around the group of people Kio takes off again but Onisha greets the people Kio was rude towards

Onisha-I'm sorrry that is my meister Kio Sanibatsu and i'm Onisha Shikawa nice to meet you

Onisha quickly drags Kio back to the group of people and Kio grumbles

Kio-It wasn't my fault they were in the way.....

Onisha-Oh hush you!
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2013, 04:16:11 AM »
John and Maria

Entering the academy many students can be seen conversing and walking through the hall suddenly two people run right pass them clearly in a hurry.

You think people could act more calmly in such crowded places.

Once more letting his eyes wander John saw the great weapons of Death the Kid Lizzy and Patty walking with the winged girl from earlier.

Maria look its Deaths dual pistols Lizzy and Patty. I wonder if there going to see Death I've got to get an autograph.

As John prepares to dash towards them Maria grabs him by the collar and pulls him forward

Oh no you don't! We're going to class!

While being dragged he saw a pair of twins walking side by side as if one was a reflection of the other.

He also see the children from  the gates they seem to be having trouble getting through the crowds.

I wonder what kids are doing here anyway.

I'm sure they have their reason just like us.

While being dragged away John hears a faint screech.

Finally arriving at the classroom John sees two students standing outside the doorway.

Maria quickly pass by them excusing herself John following behind waves at smiling with a worried expression.

Maria takes a seat in the center of the class while John takes a look around the room.

Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2013, 04:23:22 AM »
Cilus

The wave of kishin grew larger more, and Cilus was spinning and dicing them up.

Remember this name, and remember it well,I am Cilus the Chain Master. Piercing Chain!

He fired a long chain from his wrist at a great speed, cutting through at least ten, no, eleven Kishin before it exploded on the head of another. The hoarde was almost at it's final few.

I am unstoppable!
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2013, 04:34:37 AM »
Emri and Shirona wave back at the student waving at them. They soon entered the classroom right after and returned to their seats.

Emri, thinks to himself, "Two pairs of students were in a rush. They were probably worried that they would be late."

Shirona touches his sholder. "Emri?"

"Yes," he asks in an instant.

Shirona carries outher question. "Why did you allow me to come with you?"

He thinks for a moment. Finally, he says, "It was the least that I could do after what I did."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:43:27 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 04:37:18 AM »
Warren and Silene
Warren sat rigidly in the spinning leather seat, supposedly modeled after the chair someone named "Dr. Stein" used. It was shockingly stiff leather, and dug into his back painfully, even through the thick leather trench coat he habitually wore.

Beside him, leaning against the wall and humming to herself, was Silene. She wore a simple white tank top, blue jeans, and sneakers, and her hair was tucked neatly behind her ears. "Relax, Warren. Soon enough we'll be out of this classroom and back to ours, you know Kid wants us to keep up appearances. " Her voice was soft and song-like, and instantly soothed Warren's irritation.

"I know, Sille, but these kids... Sometimes I wonder if they know the hilt of a weapon from the pointy end." Warren ran a hand through his hair. The door creaked open and he plastered a cheesy smile to his face and kicked his booted feet upon the desk, tossing a few papers astray. He had to keep this up, just convince them he was the lazy teacher who nevered showed up for class. Most of the kids preferred the substitute anyways.

Tylan's head poked through, instantly identifiable by his vibrant, electric blue hair. Warren relaxed as Tylan, Daylin, and Baylee filed in, taking seats in the back row. They themselves were like Warren, one of the four students who knew of advanced classes. They just attended class, and left to advanced classes.

"Sup Old Man, how ya doing this stupid ass morning?" Tylan shouted from the back of the room, kicking back in his seat. Baylee slapped him in the back of his head snapping quietly, "Watch your mouth!" The blue haired boy chuckled to himself and took his seat once again, quietly leaning back in his seat and chatting idly with his weapons.

Warren sighed to himself, letting the facade slip. Tylan was a cocky asshole, that was for sure. He needed to take lessons from Baylee, she was humble enough. The door opened again, and in came another pair of students. Then another pair. Putting on the best smile he could muster, Warren kicked back in his seat, and laughed. "Welcome students! Find your seat, class will begin when I wake up from my nap!"

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:39:35 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 04:41:55 AM »
Efialtes and Mikto were running up the stairs in front of the school, They each had a bag slung across their backs, as they heard the announcement, and Mikto started to pull ahead of Efialtes.

'Ey, Efi, step it up, we're going to be late at this rate!

Efialtes wheezed as he ran.

Its not that easy to just 'step it up'! You play sports, I don't!

It doesn't matter, Keep moving!

As they reached the top of the stairs they started running towards the door, as they ran Efialtes noticed someone making noise and just sitting under a tree, He started to turn around to go tell him about the announcement, when Mikto grabbed him and pulled him onward.

If he's late that is his problem, we wont be late though!

[SIINTCA] [For those of you that don't know, SIINTCA translates into: Say If I Need To Change Anything]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 04:46:20 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2013, 04:55:17 AM »
Kio and Onisha

Kio-hurry up we're almost there!

Onisha-Keep rushing me and i'll hit you again!

Kio and Onisha continues to rush down the hall passing and bumping into many people

Kio-who are they?

Onisha sees two people standing beside the door

Onisha-Classmates i guess?

Kio-I don't even wanna be in class i rather be in my room playing games.....

Onisha-And what of your brain? Will you let it rot in your head while fly go through it?

Kio-Well you didn't have to say that much gosh.....

Onisha-Then get your butt in that class!

They both go through the door ignoring the two standing by the door seeing a teacher a few kids here

Kio-Awwww we got here so fast we came to early! We could have still be sleeping and i could be daydreaming about my awesomeness!

Onisha raises one eyebrow and smacks Kio upside the head as they went to go sit down in their seats. Kio hit Onisha in her arm as she know it didn't hurt but acted like it did.

Onisha-Owww you dare hit a lady!

Kio-You wouldn't be hitting me if you were

Onisha frowned and Kio went to sleep with his head on the desk waiting for more students to enter the class and for it to begin.
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 04:57:35 AM »
Kyrie and Zephyr could see a few other kids walking into the classroom as they approached.
Good. We're on time. It would've sucked if we were late.
Zephyr shrugged.
Yeah, I suppose.
Kyrie glanced at him beside her, and at his still mussed-up hair, before rolling her eyes.
What ever happened to fixing your hair?
Zephyr looks at her, mock-offended.
I TOTALLY did. Doesn't it look amazing?
He flashes her a cheeky grin, and she rolls her eyes again.
Hey, you know you love me.
Mmmm. That's what you HOPE.
Zephyr pouts, crossing his arms as they walk into the classroom and take their usual seats, in the back row, next to one of the small windows looking out. As they pass various other students, they each nod greetings to them. They sit down just in time to see the teacher lean back in his chair and shout that he was taking a nap.
Uh...okay. I guess we just kinda sit here for a while...
Does that mean I can take a nap, too?
Kyrie gently socks him in the shoulder.
No, you can't. Take the time to fix your hair.
Zephyr frowns, glanced up at his messy bangs, and quickly runs his fingers through his hair a few times, making it look marginally better. Kyrie just sighs and rolls her eyes.

(Basing it on that classroom we see in the actual series. SIINTCA.)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 05:06:36 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 05:12:04 AM »
Shirona's eyes glisten at his response. "I see. Look, more students."

Looking back, Emri saw more students as Shirona said. One student got smacked up the side of his head by his partner.

"This is going to be an interesting year," says Emri, giving off a smirk

"Anyone in particular made you say that," she asks sarcastically.

Emri ignores the sarcasm and gives a straight answer. "No, not really. You can't really underestimate people by what they're doing now."
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:48:10 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 05:17:23 AM »
Efialtes and Mikto burst through the doors of the acadamy and started running through the halls, bumping into several students along the way.

So Efi, uh, which class room is ours?

Efialtes' eye's grew wide.

I thought you knew!

Mikto's face went from one of fear of being late, to one of 'really?'

Really? You're the bookworm or whatever you are, you're supposed to know these things!

Well then, I hope we can find it before eight!

The ran around frantically until they found one they THINK was theirs. It was at least the one that their class in, so they assumed it was. They slowed down right before entering, and found seats, and looked around. It appeared that there were people of all types here, which meant this would be a fun and very interesting, and hopefully fun, semester school year.

[SIINTCA] [Ayara, no stealing our SIINTCA!]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 05:24:04 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 05:56:02 AM »
Yuna, Rin and Ren

Noticing quite a few students running by in a rush. It came to mind...

"Oh no I think we are about to be late for class! Rin! Ren! We can leave introductions for later."

Rin and Ren both gasped at the same time.

"No! We don't want to be punished!"
"No! We don't want to be punished!"

"Ren lets hurry and get into the classroom and find a seat next to Yuna!"

"Good idea."

"I am very sorry but we really need to get to class right now."

We hurry and run to the classroom door. Seeing a few people entering into the room. Following in behind the students entering.

"Well looks like we aren't going to be tardy. What a relief."

Looking around seeing the teacher just loafing around sort of.
Ren twitches her eyebrow a bit.

"What the....? Is that supposed to be our teacher?!?!? I hope not!"

In a rather loud voice.

"Ren stop being so rude!"

We find 3 open seats at the front.
Ren cringes a little being so close to the front.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:49:18 AM by nightshade06 »

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2013, 09:41:18 AM »
Yume was a bit hestitant. Remove the hood. She expected she had to. Carefully she put the hood off, which revealed a pair of curled horns. Large scales covered the top of her head underneath grew her usual blonde hair. The mask she wore covered most of her malformed face. She nervously looked that the headmaster with her bright yellow eyes. Awaiting his response. Her heart was pounding in fear.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2013, 12:22:11 PM »
John and Maria

As John wanders around the room  he saw who he guessed would be the teacher and his assistant walk in although he didn't seem that into it.
The time for class was slowly approaching more students walked into the class. He recognized one pair as the ones who rushed pass them at the entrance.
The man complained about how early hey showed up wishing he could've slept more. John could certainly relate with him about that.
Other students walked in making there own entrances and surprisingly for a third time John saw the 2 kids  and the girl with a guitar from earlier.

*talking to himself* Can't be a coincidence I'm seeing those kids again and I doubt they are lost.

As John prepares to go over to ask the kids reason for being here His name is called aloud.

John! Come on up here class is gonna start soon.

Don't worry I'll take a seat before class star-

Maria gives an intense look towards John.

Right! On my way.

As John shuffles towards his seat he thinks....

If all these guys I've seen earlier are here I wonder if she'll be to.

(Since I didn't make it that clear he referring to Yume)
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2013, 12:55:22 PM »
Danzi and Mono

They were confused by the other three leaving before they could say anything, but then they both looked at their watches and freaked out. There where only five minutes left! They both nodded at each other and locked arms, running side by side and breaking through the mass of speeding students. They turned to where their classroom was and ran inside, then speed walked when they noticed the teacher and went to two empty seats together and looked at their watches. It was only four minutes left on their watches and without looking up they high-fived each other.

Our secret twin ram...Works every time.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:45:01 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .