* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Trainer's Alliance  (Read 41887 times)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Trainer's Alliance
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2013, 07:27:12 PM »
Treecko I choose you.

Personally, I'm more of a Torchic fan. Blaziken is one of my favorite pokemon, though.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2013, 08:14:48 PM »
Welcome back, fenror.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2013, 08:56:48 PM »
Wait! i thought fenror quit PU
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2013, 10:01:17 PM »
Unless your eyes deceive you, Humen, Fenror has returned, although we don't know for how long, (HINT, I'm asking how long)
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2013, 11:55:06 PM »
I might try to complete the pokedex, I'm currently working on the Kanto dex.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2013, 03:18:46 AM »
Yep, I'm back. As for how long, I'm not sure, but it may hopefully be a while. I don't intend to RP or anything again just yet, as my schedule is packed. As far as RP'ing goes, I am working on a new project, though.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:46:16 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2013, 12:56:55 AM »
It is impossible for me to complete the pokedex.
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »
It is impossible for me to complete the pokedex.

I think that depends on how much acess you got to the other games or Wi-Fi

For example, I'm currently trying to complete the Pokédex on Pokémon Yellow Version. This one has both difficult and easy accessibility to all pokémon.  You have acess to all Starter Pokémon making it easier to obtain pokémon that are otherwise gonna need three players to get them all. On diffrent note, Yellow is the worst cardridge you can have to complete the pokédex. This is because you need BOTH Red and Blue version to complete your pokédex. Why? Because some version exclusives are entirely left out of the game.
If I had blue while the friend I have who plays with me to reach the goal there would be no problem because all pokémon are available. But I have Yellow. Meaning I have no possibility of obtaining Meowth, Persian, and Magmar.
However, there is still a pretty easy way to get both Magmar and Meowth and that is by glitching the game using the Ditto glitch to obtain the Pokémon I need.
Aside from that, I had the luck I don't need to glitch my game. One of my friends couldn't accept the fact that I would glitch the game to complete the dex. So he quickly got his hands on a copy of Pokémon blue version in order for me to legally complete it.

In the case of having a DS, you're not limited to locals. If you have Wi-Fi you don't have to depend on other people to obtain every pokémon for your dex.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2013, 06:27:37 PM »
Not meaning to interrupt the conversation or anything, but my new RP, The Mysterious Tower, is up and approved, for those of you who may be interested. While the plot may not seem quite as complex as other RP's, it'll still deliver a good, high quality challenge, and may make you think in ways that other RP's (including my own past ones) don't normally make you think. I do have an ending planned out, even, and everyone, beginner or veteran is welcome to join. Anyway, just wanted to get it out there, although I hate advertising my own stuff. Shoot me a PM or drop by the OOCC if you have any questions.

And as for completing the pokedex, the difficulty of course depends on which game's dex you're trying to complete, but, like Yuki said, it is possible, and much easier with good Wi-Fi access and owning other pokemon games. I've never tried to complete any of the National dexes on any of the newer games myself, although some friends and I have considered attempting to do a sort of catch-em-all marathon on some of the older games before.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2013, 06:42:59 PM »
I only have Soul Silver and Black 2 Dx
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2013, 08:30:42 AM »
Considering you have no Wi-Fi

In that case you can't get Spinarak, Ariados, two of the Unnova starters, Kyogre, Palkia, Dialga, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Chimchar, Monderno, Infernape, Machamp, Gengar, Alakazam, Golem, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus.

This because Black can't directly trade to Soul Silver, And you have to reset soul silver twice to get all starters from there into Black 2
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 01:51:43 PM by Yukimenoko »

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2013, 06:16:36 PM »
I can't reset soul silver........ I need kyogue to get rayquaza then I'll reset it. I have registeel and regirock got Dialga during the shiny event. But miss the palkia one.All three unova starters and starters you listed.I have gengar machamp and alakazam.Also tornadus.
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2013, 02:20:21 AM »
Haven't been around in a while, just droppin' in on my guild to say hi! Unfortunately I don't have X or Y as of now, but that's okay ; v ; I will do my best to fulfill my job as a Pokemon breeder, just you watch ;v; On topic...ish, I would really hate to fill up the pokedex. I think that's too much work..for me, Pokemon is really just about the adventure, the Pokemon you find, shiny hunts, and some of the really funny characters C: I'm not always a completionist, but maybe one day I'll try to complete the pokedex. One day...one day. but certainly not in this gen, hell no.

in the meantime...
*birthday hats for everyone*
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2013, 11:16:06 PM »
News from HQ, (i.e. me):

I'm planning on doing a sort of guild night thing, (although anyone from another guild is welcome to join in too). It'll take place like every third Friday of the month, (or something like that), and everyone who wants to participate will join in a Skype call or something of another program, whatever makes it easiest. We can talk, go on PO and battle, play some Steam games or just try some other new games. Catch is we all play the same thing so we'll all do it together, meaning we'll have to vote on what to do each night.

Anyone sound interested?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2013, 11:19:07 PM »
That sounds really cool, Soul, and especially the guild-wide Skype calls. I'd be interested, and I'm in the EE.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100