* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [Pokedex Entry] Lickilicky  (Read 7122 times)

Offline Sazaraki

• Beginning Trainer
  • ^_^
    • View Profile
[Pokedex Entry] Lickilicky
« on: February 28, 2014, 03:58:03 am »
#463 Lickilicky (The Licking Pokemon), Normal Type

Average weight: 308.6 lbs
Average height: 5'07"

Intro

Lickilicky is the bipedal, reptilian evolved form of Lickitung. Like Lickitung, it is known for it's huge tongue. It has a large appetite, almost on par with Snorlax. It uses its tongue for almost all activities and rarely uses its small arms. Getting close to a Lickilicky might get you covered in its dangerous saliva.

Diet

Lickilicky eats berries and insects. On rare occasions it may catch small mammals.

Habitat

Lickilicky inhabit forests near water. They use this water in the production of their saliva.

Biology

Lickilicky is almost entirely pink. It has yellow lines on its stomach as well as a white, bib-like pattern on its chest. Lickilicky is very round, nearly a sphere. This is a result of it requiring Rollout to evolve. It is a premier user of this move. Its head as two beady eyes and a curled appendage on the top. Lickilicky's tail is smaller than Lickitung's but serves the same purpose, giving strength to its massive tongue. It's tongue can be twice its height and can lift 1 ton. Most of this strength comes from a special muscle in the tail, a super compressed version of the one in Lickitung's with ten times the strength. Its tongue is coated in a unique type of saliva. Unlike Lickitung's, Lickilicky's saliva can cause numbness that will never go away without medication or in a Pokemon's case, a trip to a Healing Machine. A space in its throat stores the saliva and it is constantly making more. This causes Lickilicky to be constantly thirsty. Lickilicky are starting to be used in law enforment because of their ability to catch, restrain, and paralyze criminals all in one motion. The reason for Lickitung's only recent ability to evolve into Lickilicky is unclear. It may be related to the experiments on Lickitung for its saliva. Lickilicky uses many physical Normal-type moves to battle but is also capable of using a variety of special moves via a mysterious organ. As a last ditch effort, Lickilicky can explode in a huge burst of energy, causing itself to faint but doing massive damage.

Pokemon League Commission Notes

Because of their rarity in the wild, the PLC has classified Lickilicky as a Class B Pokemon; limited capture but no restrictions on use for battle. However, because of their tendency to lick everything and their saliva is dangerous they are required to be trained to avoid licking.

Offline fuzzy3158

• Pokédex Extraordinaire
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [Pokedex Entry] Lickilicky
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 10:14:45 am »
This was really good :)
Could you do me a favor? You mention Lickilicky being able to explode, (good job!) I like that part, but could you mention that Lickilicky has the strongest explosion of all pokemon? It's the only normal-type pokemon that knows explosion, thus the only one that gets a STAB bonus, which makes it the strongest explosion ;D If you don't feel like adding it, that's fine, but I'd really like it if you added that.

Apart from that, like I said, great job :)

Offline Sazaraki

• Beginning Trainer
  • ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 04:22:51 am »
This was really good :)
Could you do me a favor? You mention Lickilicky being able to explode, (good job!) I like that part, but could you mention that Lickilicky has the strongest explosion of all pokemon? It's the only normal-type pokemon that knows explosion, thus the only one that gets a STAB bonus, which makes it the strongest explosion ;D If you don't feel like adding it, that's fine, but I'd really like it if you added that.

Apart from that, like I said, great job :)

Thanks! I'm not so sure it actually has the strongest Explosion since it's stats are so low though.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 10:19:24 pm »
We should have one of our balance nerds do the math, they'll figure it out.

Anyway, this was a good entry. I felt like I actually learned something from the biology section.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 04:03:31 am »
IT is correct that lickilicky has the strongest explosion out of all pokemon. Being 375 power this is increased even further if holding silk scarf, life orb, choice band, etc.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline fuzzy3158

• Pokédex Extraordinaire
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 10:49:10 am »
IT is correct that lickilicky has the strongest explosion out of all pokemon. Being 375 power this is increased even further if holding silk scarf, life orb, choice band, etc.

That's what I was talking about :)

Offline fuzzy3158

• Pokédex Extraordinaire
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 07:52:01 pm »
this one hasn't been approved by Xetroc, so I'll check it and see if it needs improvements.