* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!  (Read 93453 times)

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2014, 08:06:19 pm »
So Groundon not completly invincible.
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Miss Wednesday

• The Pirate Lady
  • Balance Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • Roloc's soulmate <3 C:
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2014, 09:51:30 pm »

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2014, 11:09:04 pm »
Must have it. O.O
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2014, 07:46:27 am »
Toys R Us closed down years ago here. Was not making enough $$$ (most of the toys there were lame back then anyway, plus people buy toys mainly when Christmas is near.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Shining Darkness

• Beginning Trainer
  • Lloyd is da Main!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2014, 05:02:45 am »
This gives me hope to get my sibling into the competitive scene. :)
It just wasn't your day...

My YT name: Daverio Carter
McLeogGaming Account Name: Sacred Grass

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2014, 08:37:30 pm »
I wonder what would happen if they brought the pokewalker back.
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2014, 01:16:27 am »
2ds limited editions confirmed for europe. :(

They will be transperent red and transperent blue.

Transperency is fun if you like to look at hardware from the inside. But this is kinda disappointing that it lacks uniqueness like markings or something in that kind of design. I'd rather have the 3ds Limited Edition they will sell in Japan...

For those of you in Europe, some new hardware bundles have been announced. This bundle is for a special Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre themed Nintendo 2DSs. These consoles are transparent red and blue, to match the Ruby & Sapphire theme of the games.. The consoles will be available on their own in Europe on November 7th without the Pokémon name, or bundled with the games on November 28th.
Edit @ 09:10: They have also revealed details on the demo in Europe, coming in various areas on October 15th. The Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Special Demo Version will be available in the UK from GAME, Amazon, Smyth Toys Superstores, ShopTo and the Nintendo UK Official Store from the 15th October until launch. The codes will then also be made available through a number of other partners including Wikia, Bin Weevils and Nintendo Life until mid-November. Amazon, Smyths Toys, ShopTo and Nintendo UK Official Store will be sending these codes out to fans via their internal databases. GAME Stores will distribute their codes Nationwide via Nintendo Zone.
Edit @ 09:25: The Netherlands has announced that you can get the demo at their firstlook event on October 11th/12th, or at their autumn tour
Edit @ 11:20: Italian details have been revealed. You can get the demo in Topolino and Il Giornalino magazine, end of October, and in Focus Junior magazine, in early November., during the Nintendolandia Tour (October 18th / December 14th in the main Italian malls), during Milan Games Week, from October 24th to October 26th at Fieramilanocity & at Nintendo stand in G come Giocare, from November 21st to November 23rd at Fieramilanocity.
Edit @ 11:33: If you're in Belgium, you can receive the demo at the F.A.C.T.S. festival in Ghent on October 18th/19th and the Nintendo On Tour Mall Tour. Portuguese players can receive the demo at IBERANIME OPO 2014, Lisbon Comic Con Games Week and at FNAC, Media Markt and El Corte Inglés from October 15th. Switzerland will receive the demo at the Swiss Toy Fair from October 1st to October 5th, but the codes for the demo cannot be redeemed until October 15th
Edit @ 18:29: French details have been revealed. There will be multiple methods, the first being through codes distributed at Paris Games Week from October 29th to November 2nd, other methods will be running from October 15th but have yet to be announced
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:18:11 am by Flamelass »

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2014, 01:26:24 am »
Yup,miss and I saw those earlier. Thought they were pretty lame soi didn't even post them.

We preorderd at toys r us so we will be getting the awesome charizard x plush. Its a $25 plush and is rumored to be about 12 - 18 inches tall which will be  awesome. Plus its made by Tomy so it will be high quality.
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2014, 10:41:14 am »
Awesome, I'm still waiting for the preorder bonus Game Mania has planned for ORAS. (The shopkeeper always gets disappointed when I tell him I didn't pre-order, but still buy a game on the release. Constantly prodding me with the preorder bonuses people get... ¬w¬; )

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2014, 08:13:44 pm »
I would have took it. xD Maybe depending on what it was.
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2014, 10:24:14 am »
I "missed" a statue of Ganondorf (Windwaker) which apparently had a worth of 70 euros. .w.;
And something about a collectors pack for Starcraft II heart of the Swarm.

But pre-ordering in general grants you more customer-points than just buying a game. Once you reach a certain amount you get a discount voucher. It kinda balances out that usually the shop is a tad more expensive than any other store selling the same games.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2014, 09:29:22 pm »
But pre-ordering in general grants you more customer-points than just buying a game. Once you reach a certain amount you get a discount voucher. It kinda balances out that usually the shop is a tad more expensive than any other store selling the same games.

That sucks for yall. Game Stop over here in the US is awesome. It's actually one of the cheapest places to get games, systems and accessories. They usually have WAY more deals then any other store that sells games or a "mom and pop" game store. I've collected lots of points over the years and have gotten lots of cool free stuff. Such as a $60 PS3 controller for free, a pair of charizard boxers for free and a free $60 or less game, which I used to get saints row 3 when it first came out.
Damage Calculator

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2014, 09:25:38 pm »
It really is i need to get signed up so i can get mailed or e-mailed about great deals they get.
Only thing i can think of is when i got 2 pre owned games and 1 free game.
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline Ice Warrior Astral

• Normal Trainer
  • I don't suck, I refuse to be cheap.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2014, 05:50:50 pm »
Looks like they announced Mega Rayquaza. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPQg3lSvWc4

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2014, 07:56:43 pm »
Whats the base stats?
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon