Creative Discussions > Other Roleplay

[RP] Soul Eater: New Earth

(1/25) > >>

Tickles:
BREAKING NEWS
DWMA, a school for meisters and weapons has expanded outward, creating an identical school on a remote island located in the Pacific. The reason: Lord Death has been receiving an extreme amount of  applications in the past few years, and the old school is starting to get crowded. In an interview with the Shinigami, he stated "My establishment has been around for centuries, training warriors to fight the Kishin threat, teaching the three R's: Reaping, Raising, and 'Rithmatic, and above all protecting the lives of mortals across the globe. Death city simply does not have the room to house all of these applicants. That's when it dawned on me. Open a new school! With a new town! And now, six years later we have an exact copy of the city and school."

The school's headmaster will be Carter Faehald along with his weapon Merlin. He had this to say at the grand opening. "I hope to lead our first years into the path of greatness. Though the school may look the same as the former, I plan to take it to greater heights. I have selected an elite group of faculty, all regarded in their fields to take on the task of enlightening these young minds. If any of my potential students are watching, be warned: You have only to realize your true potential. I will see you all soon."

Will the new headmaster be able to live up the the DWMA's reputation? Who will these new students be? We will be watching closely as events progress. Stay tuned!

Plot You will be playing a pair of students (or student if playing a lone weapon) at the new DWMA. Each day you will be dealing with classes, and some nights missions. Your goal is to raise your weapon to death scythe level by collecting 99 kishin eggs, and one witch soul. During your time here, you might see the rise of a greater threat, or you might not.

Rules

All General Role play rules apply to this rp. However, the following rules are necessary for this RP

-You must write a full paragraph per character, or two paragraphs per post. You have two characters, you will be able to achieve this. You will receive three warnings before being kicked from the RP.

-In the case of lone weapons, you must have two lone weapon profiles to adhere to the previous rule.

-You have a maximum of three days to respond to any post. No response after the third day will result in being kicked from the RP. This will be excused so long prior warning is given for any prolonged absence.

-All arguments are settled by the GM. This will be enforced. Further note, all arguments are to be held in the OOC thread of the RP, unless the argument is dialogue by characters.

-Your character has a life in this world. That means maintaining a schedule that makes sense for them and the environment around them. This means READ ALL POSTS IN THE RP. This will prevent confusion for the most part.

-Have fun. Rules are meant to be a framework, but you still have freedom to write in any style you wish.

-Extra thing: Everyone must claim a color to use for dialogue. No copying anyone's color for their own character.

-Mature content is allowed so long as it is not excessive

Side Note

It's been a few years since I hosted an RP, and joined as well. Bear with me, even I can make mistakes.

BladesEdit: Approved.

Tickles:
Rp has started. If ya want to join, there is still room.

Outside of the new DWMA, a large amount of students recently accepted into the school gather around a podium, ready to meet their headmaster and teachers. Carter was preparing mentally behind a curtain set up to hide him from any person that missed his tv news debut.

Carter, how long are you going to keep them waiting?

Just a little longer. Speeches are dreadfully stressful, and I want to make this as perfect as possible.

Well, fine. I'm going to scout the crowd and see if I can fin...

You will do no such thing. I need you to stay here with me. I don't need another mishap this week. I'm still trying to forgive you for the three headed cat running amok in the aquarium.

Merlin laughed at his last venture. The crowd outside waits.

Lunartic:
"How long are they going to keep us waiting?"

Alex was toying with the end of her long, braided hair when Jessie spoke. "Hmm?" she asked and looked up at her sister.

Jessie rolled her eyes and sighed briefly. "When are they going to do something? We've been standing here for ages."

"I don't like it any more than you Jessie," she replied and leaned in a bit closer to her, speaking a bit softer now. "You know I don't like crowds."

She smiled and wrapped her arm around Alex. "I know Sis. Tell you what, when we get to our dorm room I'll let you just chill for a bit while I see what's here."

Alex smiled. "Thanks Jessie."

"Anytime."

The-Blades-slave:
"Hey Warren, what do you think the new headmaster is like? ...Warren? Hey, are you listening to me?" Silene glanced over at her meister to find him with his hands shoved in his pockets, staring off at nothing. "Hey, wake up you lazy bum!" She shoved him lightly.

Warren barely stumbled, glancing over at Silene through half-lidded eyes. "I dunno, I heard one of them's pretty goofy. Other one's a bit of a hard-ass though, if you believe the word of the street." He slouched, looking back up at the clouds and absent-mindedly chewing on his gum. "Why don't you just chill until they come out to greet us?"

Silene shook her head, bringing her hand away from her mouth to rest at her side. "You're so lazy! Do you get excited about anything?"

He half-grinned in response. "I like blowing things up." Before she could respond, he held out a stick of gum decorated with cartoony skulls."Chew on this, it'll help calm you down."

Silene sighed, then smiled and popped the piece of gum into her mouth. He was right, it really did help.

Desbear:
Hason

...Welcome to hell. That's the only thought that persevered through my mind as I walked through here. Guess it's not too far off, huh? The only solace is I'm assured food and 'safe' refuge, but... I don't know. I know it's fear talking, that much is obvious. It's just, I guess I'm not too keen knowing that if I slip up once... Well, I'm gone. Dead. My story's over. I know have Soul Protection, it just... Feels off. It doesn't hurt. But it's almost like a numbing sensation. I know what it's doing; It's suppressing my magic, both causing my soul to appear normal, and locking my abilities down. It even disabled my sense of electricity, though, I have to say, that's actually nice here in the city.

Why... Why are we gathered here, just... Waiting? This is an Academy, shouldn't he be finishing his speech so we can get to 'witch and kishin killing classes' or something? I mean, I don't really want to go to a class about my kin being killed, but if I'm here I want to learn damn it... Guess I'll go find my partner, see what he's up to, huh?

Steven

Steven was near the back of the crowd, a bit ironic since he had shown up fairly early. That was... Out of character for him, he was never one to get places early, but, circumstances can change when you can't sleep. It wasn't the atmosphere, it wasn't the lack of warmth from cats, no, that had already worn off, after all, they had been there for about a week at this point. What had gotten to him, and was causing him to cease sleeping, was that he was genuinely nervous, unsure as to if he would be able to make it here, that, is what kept him awake at night, and was currently eating away at him.

However, I wouldn't say he really looked nervous. No, I'd say quite the opposite, as he looked rather excited, like he couldn't wait for it to get started. This was exactly like him, wasn't it? To never show the fact that he was terrified, or that something was bothering him. Hell, if it got too bad, he'd just run away, like he always did. Either way, he would soon lose any opportunity to run, as his partner had approached him, speaking shockingly calm, and laying out her thoughts and points with ease... Jeez, how was she not nervous?!  "Hey, Steven. I figure since we're partners, maybe we should travel together, don't want you running away after all. Also. Heard anything about the guys who run this place? I've not heard much, but you're bound to have heard something."

Shit, she had him. He had his chance, and didn't take it, and was sure to pay for it now. "Yeah, I've heard some stuff. A little bird told me one of them was pretty chill, possibly even as relaxed as I am. The other... Not sure on him. Word is, he's strict as hell, not really looking forward to meeting him, to be honest."

The girl merely smirked at the first, however she didn't refrain from voicing her opinion on the second, her voice having a hint of... Actually, he wasn't sure what it was a hint of. It was like... Anger? No, that wasn't it... It was like, Sarcasm, detest, and disappointment all had a baby. That was her tone, at least from his point of view, though, he wasn't sure he understood why her tone was that. "Ah... I hope he's not too bad, or else I'll have to be right there with you in not wanting to meet him."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version