* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The pub with no ???  (Read 5135 times)

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
The pub with no ???
« on: March 12, 2010, 07:43:21 AM »
you walk into ??? town and you find a Pub next to the pokemon center you walk in and there's no customers the owner comes up and asks you if you will get him some more ??? he says the best brewery is in ??? town/city (a place that takes time to travel to) you reach there and all the workers pokemon attack you without orders(mostly charmanders and machops)  yoou fight them all (6 pokemon in all) you reach the owner and he gives you a crate of ??? you take it to the owner of the bar and he gives you a reward money and exp he also says you can buy ??? from him any time
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: The pub with no ???
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 01:32:26 PM »
You walk into ??? town and you find a Pub next to the pokemon center. You walk in and there's there are no customers

What if there are players in there?
Why are there no customers? What happened?

The owner comes up and asks you if you will get him some more ??? He says the best brewery is in ??? town/city (a place that takes time to travel to remote place) You reach there and all the workers' pokemon attack you without orders warning (mostly charmanders and machops)  Yoou fight them all (6 pokemon in all) . Then you reach the owner and he gives you a crate of ??? You take it to the owner of the bar and he gives you a reward money and exp. He also says you can buy ??? from him any time

Ok, this one is really confusing.

The owner comes up and asks you if you will get him some more ??? He says the best brewery is in ??? town/city (a remote place)

How can you know the ??? ?

You reach there and all the workers' pokemon attack you without warning (mostly charmanders and machops)

Why do the pokemon of the workers attack you like that? Where are their owners?

Then you reach the owner and he gives you a crate of ???

What owner? I know only one owner here, the one who owns the Pub.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline obi

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pffzt, Bleah, Mmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 08:36:06 PM »
Quote from: duotent
You walk into Funky town and you find a Pub next to the Pokémon center. You walk in and there're no customers. The owner comes up and asks you if you will get him some more beer. He says the best brewery is in Inebriation Station (a place that takes time to travel to). You get there and all the workers' Pokémon attack you without orders(mostly Charmanders and Machops).  You fight them all (6 Pokémon in all (The same amount of cans in a 6-pack. Coincidence? Or not?)). You reach the owner and he gives you a crate of beer. You take it to the owner of the bar and he gives you a reward money and exp. He also says you can buy beer from him any time.

God, this made me feel like a 5th grade English teacher.

Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

You've only got one mind. Lose it wisely.

Offline Kuhns

• Pixel Artist/ Part-Time Lurker
  • Normal Trainer
  • I'm (almost) back! And Sexier than ever! >:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 07:23:14 AM »
Lol. Jerry you're doing it wrong. The whole point of correcting a badly written paragraph is to correct the badly written paragraph...completely.

Obi did a better job. Nice comments. xD

Duotent, you need to think about your quests more. Also, try to refrain from typing '???' every five words. KTHANX!

Offline Minsi

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 07:37:12 AM »
Is beer really appropriate for this quest? I mean... If you complete it and are allowed to buy beer from the owner whenever you want, it would be kinda odd having a younger character drinking it. [Woot drunk 10 year old characters! xD] Can it be switched to soda or something else?

It's more original that the last quest you suggested, I'll say that much.

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 08:20:46 AM »
sorry??? actually means B/E/E/R it wont let me spell it i made the quest cause i know hspirit loves B/E/E/R Lol
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline obi

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pffzt, Bleah, Mmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 09:19:27 AM »
sorry??? actually means B/E/E/R it wont let me spell it i made the quest cause i know hspirit loves B/E/E/R Lol

Seriously? Cause it let me spell beer when I edited your quest. Weird. Plus, I know there's uncensored f-bombs in that Hitmonlee thread, so censoring 'beer' really makes no sense. (typed out f*ck. It gave me 'chansey'. WTF?!)

Also, in my 'Bat-Served' thread, I had originally typed out 'b*tch' in the Juggernaut scene (sans the asterisk) and it automatically got replaced by the word 'woman'. Which makes me wonder what's more offensive: Being censored, or the forums thinking woman was a suitable replacement word (not all b*tches are female, you sexist boards).

Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

Offline Phosphorous

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 04:45:46 PM »

Seriously? Cause it let me spell beer when I edited your quest. Weird. Plus, I know there's uncensored f-bombs in that Hitmonlee thread, so censoring 'beer' really makes no sense. (typed out f*ck. It gave me 'chansey'. WTF?!)

Also, in my 'Bat-Served' thread, I had originally typed out 'b*tch' in the Juggernaut scene (sans the asterisk) and it automatically got replaced by the word 'woman'. Which makes me wonder what's more offensive: Being censored, or the forums thinking woman was a suitable replacement word (not all b*tches are female, you sexist boards).

All your post on this thread made me cry from laughing. From correcting Duotents paragraph, to "or the forums thinking woman was a suitable replacement word" xD

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 04:58:02 PM »
Lol. Jerry you're doing it wrong. The whole point of correcting a badly written paragraph is to correct the badly written paragraph...completely.

Obi did a better job. Nice comments. xD

Duotent, you need to think about your quests more. Also, try to refrain from typing '???' every five words. KTHANX!

Ok, better not put that up again then... I didn't know whether the smilies needed to be replaced. I know they made it look weird, but wasn't quite sure since nothing tells us that the PU team will use the names of the towns/people/cites/etc.

But other than that, nobody commented on the quest itself, except for the 'beer'...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline obi

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pffzt, Bleah, Mmmm!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 05:17:51 PM »
But other than that, nobody commented on the quest itself, except for the 'beer'...

Well, to be fair, there's not a whole lot anybody can say at this point, really. "You got to PLACE and get THING then get STUFF" Okay, well, where is place? What thing are we getting? And, most importantly, do we even want or need the stuff we're receiving at the end? I think duotent needs to give us some more specifics before anyone can make any legitimate comments on this here quest.

Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 05:27:56 PM »
That's it! Duodent came here, and didn't even seem to pay attention to the posts, but only the last post which mentioned beer... :-\

Offline baralai15

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 05:32:07 PM »
Seems like a good outline to a quest but definetely needs more detail and be though out more.