* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 434639 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Mid-day; Cloudy>
« Reply #360 on: February 22, 2011, 01:48:34 PM »
Here take this egg. It will take awhile to hatch and rase, but when it reaches its full potential, It will be a force to be reckoned with!
With that Miss Goodwin handed Soren and egg.
Now you need to be getting your second gym badge!

It is another days trip to the next city. We should leave so we can make up as much time as possibly

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 22, 2011, 01:52:48 PM »
 Soren held the egg. He couldn't wait for it to hatch. He continued walking to Nacrene city with Rex. Soren couldn't stop thinking about the egg. He wished he knew which pokemon would hatch from it.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #362 on: February 22, 2011, 01:57:41 PM »
I had been watching Soren for an hour, he never took his eyes off of his egg.
Stop worrying. Miss Goodwin never guess wrong. When that Pokemon hatches it will be one of your favorites. It is getting dark, we should make camp here.
I jumped off of Zero and let my pokemon out of their pokeballs.
Guys we are camping out here tonight, we need wood for a fire, something to eat, and some well earned rest! After I had finished my pokemon ran off to get what we needed. I set up the tents and the stove.
I hope you like cooked berries!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 22, 2011, 02:03:02 PM »
 "I used to go in the woods with my brother. We would eat berries when we got hungry. That was before my parents died." Soren took the egg and sat down by the fire.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #364 on: February 22, 2011, 02:07:25 PM »
Good, because Miss Goodwin made sure I could cook long before I could have a pokemon.
Soon my Pokemon returned with berries and fruit. After awhile Punkster (My Scrafty)returned with enough fire wood for the night. 20 minutes later I had dinner served.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 22, 2011, 02:14:09 PM »
 Soren's pokemon happily ate their food. Soren finished his food, and continued to think about the egg. Soren had a hard time falling asleep, because he was too excited about the egg he had received.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #366 on: February 23, 2011, 03:17:13 AM »
I fell asleep quickly after eating my dinner. In the middle of the the night I was woken up by the sound of Zero. He knew some one, or thing was out there.
Who is there! Show yourself!
You Pokemon are very allert. That will help you win your way through the Championship. And What did I tell you about asking for my name?
Philip! How did the match go? Why are you back so soon?
The Challenger was a pushover. He wasn't bonded with his pokemon. Is that food I smell?
Yeah, I made some berry pies for dinner. There are a few left. Zero Flamethrower!
Zero aimed his Flamethrower at the pile of wood and it went up in flames.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Cloudy>
« Reply #367 on: February 23, 2011, 02:19:35 PM »
 Soren woke up when he heard Rex yell at someone. He left the egg by the bed. He heard the conversation between Rex and Phillip. He picked up the egg, and walked to the fire. He said hello to Philip, and sat down.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2011, 02:34:03 PM »
(I know you're impatient, but did you notice that it's still mid-day? Well, now I changed it to afternoon)

- Leavanny, Razor Leaf!
- Gligar use Poison Sting!

The attacks of both pokemon went through each other and both pokemon were hit. The Razor Leaf of Leavanny, however was surprisingly powerful and knocked out Gligar. After retrieving Gligar, Jerry sent out Archen.

- Okay, Archen, Scary Face!
- Razor Leaf again!

Archen took the hit, but Leavanny was now slower, much slower. With a quick come back using Wing Attack, Archen did substantial damage to Leavanny. The latter got up, using its Sitrus Berry.

- Good work, but this is not enough! Razor Leaf!

As Archen was getting itself ready for another move, the Razor leaf hit him on the back.

- Hold on Archen, use Rock Throw now!
- Not yet! Protect!

Leavanny was surrounded by a greenish screen, shielding it from all damage, just like the trainer with Quagsire did some days ago with Blitzle.

- Grr.. Quick Attack!
- Use String Shot to blind it! Then Razor Leaf!

As Archen moved towards Leavanny, the latter shot silk on its eyes and the confused Archen then got hit directly with Razor Leaf, unable to battle further.

- Okay. Monferno, I count on you!
- Hm... that will be tough. Use Struggle Bug!
- You bet! Flame Wheel!

The two attacks collided head on, Leavanny withstood the fiery Monferno and maintained its attack, but then got burned.

- Mach Punch!
- Avoid it with Protect! Then String Shot!

Once again, the Leavanny rendered the attack of Monferno useless but this time, Monferno was at a disadvantage and desperately trying to remove the sticky silk form its eyes.

- Struggle Bug once more!
- Monferno, ignore your handicap, concentrate and use Ember!

As Leavanny dangerously approached Monferno, the latter listened to its steps, jumped up avoiding the attack and used Ember right on the foe, thus making it incapable to battle further. Monferno finally was able to remove the silk and saw that he won the battle. He ran towards Jerry shouting happily.

- It seems you have won Jerry. Nice match. I'm sure that you will be able to get some more badges. Here, take this badge.

Burgh handed Jerry the Beetle Badge and TM76. After Burgh wished Jerry good luck, the latter headed out of the gym, towards Route 4.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #369 on: February 23, 2011, 09:02:29 PM »
Ah, I see that you have met Miss Goodwin. Philip looked at the egg very closely. That is the egg of a Volcarona, it will take a long time to raise it, but there is no stronger pokemon when it is bonded with its trainer.
If we want to be the first in line to battle the gym leader we need to leave now. I looked at my pokemon and noded. They all, except My Sazorandora, started running around picking things up, getting the campground ready to be left.
That thing wont listen to me Philip. Why?
You don't have enough badges, it dosen't respect you yet. Don't worry it will.
I noded, i wanted to get my third gym badge, Jerry probably already had his...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 23, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »
 Soren was excited about what Philip had said. He could tell that the pokemon that would hatch from this egg would be very strong. "Let's go then. Maybe we can make it before it gets dark."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #371 on: February 23, 2011, 09:24:33 PM »
Do you want to walk or ride on my bird pokemon? Philip grabbed one of his Pokeballs and released his Manibuzz.
Soren and I hoped on and the bird took off.
We were in the air for about 10 minuets before the city came into sight. Philip told his Manibuzz to land.
Before you ask, I want to see you battling style, so how about you challenge those trainers over there?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 23, 2011, 09:52:52 PM »
 When they landed, Soren found a trainer and challenged him. The trainer sent out a Drilbur. Soren knew it was a ground type and sent out his Pidove. The trainer's Drilbur used Hone Claws, raising it's accuracy and attack. Soren ordered Pidove to use Air Cutter, which it had learned after his battle with Cress. The attack hit Drilbur, which retaliated with metal claw.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #373 on: February 23, 2011, 10:01:49 PM »
I found a trainer who looked like she would give me a challenge.
I sent out Zero, who didn't even bother to use its ability. She sent out a Lucario, she wasn't from this reagin. I told Zero to use flamethrower her Lucario dodged the attack and Shot a Aura Sphere at Zero. Zero dodged that attack and then he used his ability like we had practiced. His form glowed and then there were 300 copies of him. He had masted Illusion Army. She ordered her Lucario to Nasty Plot, while she was doing that Zero hit the Lucario with Flamethrower, then faded back into the illusion.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 24, 2011, 01:30:29 AM »
Another day till my chance comes. Martha was walking into her house, her Zorua happily waiting at the door.

What's up Zorua? You're not usually like this... Her father walked around the corner.

I have a proposition for you, Martha.

What is it, daddy?

If you can win a total of 20 battles, I will give you an egg.

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Yes. You are now free to become a trainer.

Martha was over exited with joy.Oh, thank you daddy. Thank you! was that why you were happy, Zorua? Zorua snickered and nodded.

You have to catch him first. Here's a pokeball.

Martha took the pokeball from her father and tapped it on Zorua's head. It shook once, then twice, and finally released a sparkle.

All right, Zorua let's be the best that we can be. Daddy, I'll make  sure to come back here every now and then.

With those words, she took off after she got her supplies...

JerryEDIT: Why does everybody calls Zorua as Zoura... ???
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:36:45 PM by Jerry »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness