* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 434695 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Cloudy>
« Reply #375 on: February 24, 2011, 01:58:46 AM »
(I decided to change my appearance)
Her Lucario shot off another Aura Sphere. The attack wasn't fooled by the illusion and hit Zero. The attack really hurt him, but only succeeded in pissing him off, this is where he got mean.
Zero trap it!
Zero used his ability to trap the Lucario in thick barbs. Hopefully it would hold long enough to ko the Lucario. Zero used flamethrower again. the Lucario broke free of the illusion, but to little to late. It was hit by the attack and was barely hanging on. It stood up and got ready to finish the fight. Zero roared back that he wasn't done yet either. The two pokemon charged twords each other, Zero with Night Slash, and the Lucario with Force Palm...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:21:01 AM by Mr._Rex »

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 24, 2011, 03:38:41 AM »
After they got on Route 1 of the Unova region, Martha let Zoura out and encountered Professer Juniper.

Hi, professor.

Hello, Martha. I see your father gave you his Zorua.

Martha nodded.Before I go to Accumula town, cann I recieve a starter pokemon?

Sure. They're in my lab. Come with me.

Martha followed the professer into her lab and showed the three starters. Martha already knew which was which, so she had no trouble choosing which one she wanted.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 24, 2011, 02:25:22 PM »
 Drilbur's attack hit Pidove. Pidove used quick attack, and Drilbur used Fury Swipes. Pidove used Air Cutter followed by a quick attack. The attacks hit Drilbut hard, and it took a while for it to get up. Drilbur used Metal Claw, and Pidove almost fainted from the attack. Pidove use quick attack, which fainted the Drilbur. Soren and his opponent recalled their pokemon. The trainer gave Soren the prize money and left. Soren watched Rex battle a trainer with a Lucario since his battle was over.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 24, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »
It's been some time since Jerry left the Castelia City Gym and was about to leave the city, when Burgh ran towards him.

- Jerry! Thank God you're still here. I would need your help once more. Team Plasma struck once again and I'm not sure I'd be able to handle all of them before they escape. They're plotting something in the building right there.
- I see... okay, let's go!

The grunts from before were in the building along with someone else.

- Y-you again? said one of the grunts trembling
- And you brought the Gym Leader with you? said another as frightened
- What? You're afraid of that kid and this Gym Leader? You pitiful cowards.
- What are you crook people doing here? Plotting another of your crazy deeds?
- I told you before, we want to make a better world. It seems though that you spot us. Well, I don't have time to discuss. Farewell.

The man threw something on the floor, creating a large cloud of irritating smoke, which caused Jerry and Burgh to cough a lot. As the smoke dissipated, Team Plasma had evaporated.

- *sigh* Well, sorry for involving you in this once more... and it seems they got what they were looking for. I will not keep you any longer. Thank you for your help!
- It's okay. I'm sure I'll face them once again, and I'm sure that next time I'll meet them, they won't get away so easily.

North of Castelia City was route 4 with its the scorching sun. Battling trainers here and there, Jerry's pokemon were growing slowly. Taking a path to the left, he found before him, the ruins of an ancient castle emerging from the sand. In front of it stood statues of Darmanitan in Daruma mode. He entered the ruins to have some exploration and battled more trainers there, who were exploring the ruins too.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #379 on: February 24, 2011, 08:37:39 PM »
The two pokemon hit in the middle of the field. There was a huge explosion as the two met. When the smoke cleared, Zero was still standing, but the Lucario was down. Zero had won. The Trainer gave me the prize money then we exchanged numbers.
Very good, you two are very well bonded with your pokemon! Here you have earned this.
Philip puled two HMs out of his pocket. This contain Surf, you cant use them now, but you will.
With that Philip turned around and started walking twords the city. Soren and I followed...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 24, 2011, 11:56:00 PM »
 Soren looked around the city as they walked. It was a big city, with many tall building. He remembered when he flew over it when he came to Unova from Hoenn, and how he had thought Castelia city looked so amazing. Nacrene wasn't as amazing as Castelia. Cars drove by, and angry drivers yelled at other people for getting in their way. The sidewalks were filled with people hurrying to their next destination. But this city wasn't nearly as big as Castelia city.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 01:37:41 PM by Trainerx »

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 25, 2011, 12:10:52 AM »
I know which one I want... Snivy! the Snivy smiled as it looked into martha's eyes.

Well, well. Seems like she wanted to be chosen. Here's her pokeball. The professor handed her the pokeball. Take good care of it.

I will. Alright, Return. Snivy went into its pokeball.

Martha was on her way to the next location, she encountered a teenage boy.

Hi. who are you?

I am N. I challange you to a battle.

Sure.

A battle was about to arise...

Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #382 on: February 25, 2011, 12:26:38 AM »
The gym is in the Museum. Ask for Aloe. She is a user of Normal Pokemon. Just watch out for her Roar/ Mean Look combo.
I pointed to the biggest building in the city.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 25, 2011, 01:53:47 AM »
Go! Purrlion!

Let's see what you can do. Snivy, it's showtime!

Purrlion, Pursuit!

N's Purrlion was fast and struck before Martha made a command.

Snivy, Wrap!

Snivy stood up from the attack and quickly wrapped itself around Purrlion.

Sand-Attack!

N's pokemon used its tail to get sand into Snivy's eyes, realeasing its grip.

Wrap it up. Fury Swipes!

Snivy took claw after claw until it fainted.

Snivy!

What about that Zorua? It doen't lokk as pathetic as that.

Zorua growled and took place of Snivy. Martha returned Snivy to its pokeball

You're gonna regret that.

We'll see if i will. Pusuit!

Faint Attack!

Zoura quickly turned invisible and Purrlion stopped the attack.

Fury Swipes!

Zorua appeared behind it and struck claw after claw, knocking it back on the fifth strike.

You're done! Pursuit!

Zorua charged at Purrlion.

We're still in this. Purrlion, Pusuit at full power!

The two pokemon collided and smoke arose...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 25, 2011, 04:11:01 AM »
When the smoke cleared Zorua was the only one standing.

Hmph. You win this one...

With those words, he gave martha her prize money and walked off.

Let's get to a pokemon center.

Martha ran to the pokemon center to heal both of her pokemon.

There. All done.

Thank you Nurse Joy!

Martha traveled to the next city afterwards.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 25, 2011, 01:45:13 PM »
 Soren walked into the bulding. He walked to the gym leader. She told Soren that her name was Lenora, and then they started the battle. Lenora sent out a Herdier, and Soren sent out Litwick. Soren ordered Litwick to use smog. The attack did damage, but didn't poison Herdier like he was hoping it would. Lenora's Herdier used Roar, witch switched Litwick with Pansage. When Pansage was on the battlefield, she switched her Herdier with Watchog which used Mean Look. Then Lenora switched Watchog with Herdier.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:04:29 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #386 on: February 25, 2011, 08:21:23 PM »
I told him to watch out for that. Now the best thing he can do is hit her from a distance. That thing is a very good close quarters combatant.
I watched Soren, hoping that he would use some neat last minuet stragity....

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 25, 2011, 08:23:06 PM »
After some training, Jerry came across a Sandile in the ruins, digging it's way up and down through the quick sand pits. As Jerry tried to follow it, he got caught in the pit and fell into an underground room, where the Sandile stared at him.

- Gligar, go! Use Quick Attack!

The Sandile took the hit, but then used Bite on Gligar, trapping him between its powerful jaws.

- Use Faint Attack to free yourself and use Quick Attack!

The Sandile once again endured the hit but this time used Assurance knocking down Gligar...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 26, 2011, 02:12:57 AM »
Snivy, come on out.

Snivy appeared out of her pokeball looking dissapointed.

Hey, don't look so down. You just have to keep on trying. Zorua, I need you to spar with Snivy to get its speed up.

Zoura snickered and used his ability to look like Snivy.

Zorua, run. Snivy, use Tackle to slipstream him.

Zoura took off in an instant. Snivy was catching up without being behind Zorua. When she got behind him, her speed increased enough to where Snivy hit Zorua.

Nice! Snivy, do you know Leaf Tornado?

Snivy shook its head.

Okay. On to our first gym!

They continued to walk to the next city.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 26, 2011, 06:36:56 PM »
Jerry retrieved Gligar and sent out Monferno.

- Use Flame Wheel!

Sandile weakened the move by using Mud Slap but got burned after that. Jerry tossed a Dusk Ball, which made a 'clank' upon opening and shook only once before settling down.

- Good job Monferno. I wonder what that sound and that strange capture was about...

When they got out of the ruins, they saw a trainer acting strangely. He was digging something up and tried to hide it. As he saw the two, he turned round abruptly and let go two fossils.

- W-wait, that's not what you're thinking... oh, leave it, promise me that you won't tell the authorities if I give you one of those fossils.
- Hm... I'd like a match instead. My pokemon would be most happy.
- Okay, if I win, you must keep your mouth shut that's all.
- Okay. No problem. Blitzle go!

The trainer sent out Darumaka and ordered it to use Fire Fang. Blitzle used its speed to dodge the attack and use Spark on the opponent, paralysing it.

- Darumaka, use Thrash!
- Blitzle, show him your Discharge attack!

The room was flooded with yellowish light and when the light faded, Darumaka was laying on the floor.

- Fine you won... I'll have to surrender to the authorities...
- What are you talking about? This wasn't the deal.
- Yes, I said that if you lose, then you had to stay quiet...
- But not if I win. If I had win, I would have taken the fossil you wanted me to have earlier. And since I won...
- Really? Thank you! Here, take this one. This is a strong pokemon if revived.
- Great! See you then!

Going out of the desert, Jerry finally arrived Nimbasa City, just as the sun was setting.