* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 434914 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Afternoon; Windy>
« Reply #705 on: September 23, 2011, 12:18:22 AM »
Clay- Rock Slide.

LEAFEON flinched.

Clay-Swords Dance

Martha- Quick attack.

Leafeon rammed Exadrill head on but was Blocked and reflecte.

Martha- Swords dance.

Clay-Metal claw.

Leafeon was hurt.

Martha-Swords Dance

Clay- Again!

Leafeon was hurt badly. Exadrill jumped High into the sky.

Clay-drill Run! Finish Him!

Martha- Leaf Blade!

Leafeon jumped with amazing force towards exadrill as the mole becomes a drill and propelles at the fox. Leafeon collided with a blink of an eye with ecxaddrill. When they both landed on the ground, they both fainted.

Clay pressed a button that made the quake badge come from under Martha. She caught it and left for the pokemon center.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 24, 2011, 07:05:44 AM »
(Nothing's been said for a while, so I guess I'll continue. I thought someone else might want to run the scene for a while.)

I walk up to her, figuring I might as well know what happened.

Skyla: Oh, hi Umbreon! Pidgeotto's doing well, and he should be back on his feet within a couple weeks.

I knew the trainer wanted to leave soon, so if I was going to go with him, I couldn't stay and wait for Pidgeotto. I did have one idea, but I didn't know if he would go with it. I walked over to the door to the operating room, indicating that I wanted to go in to see him.

Skyla: Oh, you wanna go see your friend?

I nodded and she showed me the way to his room. When I walked in, I saw him on the bed, his wing had wooden boards holding it in place. He noticed me when I walked in.

Pidgeotto: Oh, hey there.

Hex: Hey...how are you doing?

Pidgeotto: I've had better days, but I'm not as bad as I was a couple of minutes ago. You don't need to worry about me, I'll be fine.

Hex: That's good to know...Listen, I wanted to talk to you about something. I don't want it to seem like I'm blowing you off, but...I was hoping you would listen to a plan I had...

Pidgeotto: I know you want to leave with that trainer, and I think that's fine. You can leave me here, I'll be okay. These people will take care of me until I'm better.

Hex: Well, it's good to see your okay with that. I was hoping that when you can fly again, you would fly in the direction of the forest we live in. If you look around, you'll probably see me, and we'll have a proper goodbye.

Pidgeotto: Yeah...It would be nice to have a proper one, not just you leaving, seeing me like this. As soon as I'm better, I'll find you, and we can spend a little more time together before your new adventure.

Hex: Thanks...it's good to see you're on board with this.

Pidgeotto: Well, what are you waiting for, don't you have an adventure to start?

Hex: I guess I do. I'll see you when you get better...and thanks for supporting me on this.

Pidgeotto: No problem, it is what you want to do after all. I'll see you soon.

I then left, feeling exited for the big changes that were about to occur in my normally boring life. I went back out to where the trainer was. He was still sitting in the same chair that he was in before. I went over to Larvesta and asked...

Hex: I need to ask you something...how can I ask this trainer to let me travel with him?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 24, 2011, 01:31:59 PM »
Lasvesta looked at umbreon that just came back and smiled

Hex: I need to ask you something...how can I ask this trainer to let me travel with him?

Larvesta smiled and went closer to Umbreon

"in my case, i climbed his leg and started nuddging his pokeballs, in your case you can do the same or something a bit diferent"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 24, 2011, 02:22:39 PM »
Larvesta: In my case, I climbed his leg and started nuddging his pokeballs, in your case you can do the same or something a bit different.

Hex: Hmm...Okay.

While he wasn't looking, I opened his bag, pulled out a pokeball, and closed it. He noticed me when I closed the bag though.

Hex: Oh, um...Hi!

(Your turn, Jerry!)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: September 24, 2011, 03:59:03 PM »
Martha left the pokemon center to head on to the next route. She suddenly let out Skyline.

Martha- Skyline, I need you to learn brick break. I found a way.

When she explained why, skyline was ready.

Martha-Infernape, spafr with Zororark! Skyline, Night Slash!

When infernape came out, it stared doging and deflecting Skyline's move. It started to fight back with Mach Punch, cancelling out with Night slash.

Martha- Now, Brick Break!

Skyline forgot Night Slash and Learned Brick break... but with a dark essence upon it.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 24, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »
After a while, Skyla came in the waiting room.

- Oh, hi Umbreon! Pidgeotto's doing well, and he should be back on his feet within a couple weeks.

Umbreon immediately walked towards the operation room, wanting to get in.

- Oh, you wanna go see your friend?

Nodding, Umbreon was shown the way to Pidgeotto's room. While it was in there...

- I don't know what happened really, but this Pidgeotto is not in good shape. The wings of pokemon are fragile... it will take a couple of months for it to heal and then another couple of months to get the re-education so that the muscles in its wings get used to flying again. Oh, don't worry, I've seen worse and there's nothing to worry about. Just leave him to me. And, as far as the other trainer goes, the Umbreon seemed to have wrecked him pretty bad as well. He was taken to a hospital and you probably won't be seeing him anytime soon either.
- Well, I hope he has learned his lesson.

Just then, Umbreon had come back and before Jerry could notice it, it had pulled out a pokeball from his bag.

- Wait, you too want to come with me? Oh my, that's the first time it happens to me. Hm.. wait, I think I have the perfect pokeball for you.

Jerry picked up the pokeball and put it back in his back. He then pulled up a Moon Ball, the last pokeball that Amphi gave him before disappearing...

- There. Now, let me deposit another pokemon... I think it'll be Krookodile.

After depositing Krookodile, Jerry let the MoonBall open to take in Umbreon...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 24, 2011, 05:48:24 PM »
((second time, Larvesta did the same^^))

Larvesta was smiling at Umbreon

"looks like you went with what i said, i told you it would work"

smiles to Umbreon

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 24, 2011, 06:11:08 PM »
Hex: Yup, I guess you're right!

As I was dematerialized, and pulled inside the pokeball, I felt comfortable on the inside. I did however find out how to release myself from my pokeball at any time, so I would be sure to do that at times. I was then sent out of the pokeball, ready to begin my new adventure.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 24, 2011, 06:46:52 PM »
And this was how Jerry caught an Umbreon. He then sent out Umbreon out.

- I guess you're all ready?

Looking at those eager faces, Jerry knew his pokemon were. However... he wasn't ready. He went towards the salesman in the Pokecentre to buy some Super Potions, Revives and Full Heals. He would probably find them useful. After re-stocking on those, they all set for Route 7, where some trainers awaited them for battles.

At first, Jerry found it funny to walk on those wooden platforms and look from above the some water pokemon looking at them curiously. The  swamp below looked quite deep and it wouldn't be as fun if they fell in. Monferno was quite agile, running on the platforms, swinging himself and trying to pull Jerry forward.

((Dunno what you'll put. If you want me to add something... I'll edit))
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 24, 2011, 06:48:52 PM »
Larvesta had followed Jerry all the way to the pokemart and as when they got to the platforms Larvesta at stoped before crossing it shivering alot

"i dont... like ...water..."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 24, 2011, 06:52:04 PM »
Looking back, Jerry then noticed that Larvesta was still behind.

- It's okay Larvesta, you'll be alright. Go Archen!

And there went the rock-reinforced bird which landed next to Larvesta, inviting her to climb on his back.

((And again, if there is the need to edit... Oh, and you can mod Archen :) ))

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 24, 2011, 06:54:47 PM »
(Darn, I was gonna help her.)

I followed the trainer to the shop, and then out to the swamp. I easily jumped the platforms, as I had done it once before. I was so good at it that I sped ahead of my trainer.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 24, 2011, 06:57:21 PM »
Larvesta nodded and climbed on Archen, as Archen flew up and went ahead to catch up with Jerry to fly at his side

"wow, its much better like this... thanks Archen and Jerry"

smiles to both of them then saddens a bit thinking

"i wish i could evolve so i could fly... that way i wouldnt be giving them so much trouble..."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 24, 2011, 07:12:35 PM »
The fun they had was good... but it wasn't lasting any longer, or was it? A trainer was there, waiting for them.

- Had enough fun? said the trainer with a smile. What do you say of a triple battle?

Before Jerry agreed, the trainer had already sent out his Liepard, Swoobat and Watchog. (info here and scroll down until you find him)
- Um well, if you want. Larvesta, Umbreon and Archen, I think you're up for this battle. Get ready everyone!
- Liepard, Fake Out on Umbreon! Swoobat, Calm Mind! Watchog, Super Fang on Archen!
- Okay, I must stay calm. Archen, Quick Guard!

Archen swiftly moved forward and used a Purple Aura to block the Fake Out and the Super Fang from the opponent's pokemon.

((I'll let you pick out your moves. Watch out for Swoobat!))

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 24, 2011, 07:18:19 PM »
- Okay, I must stay calm. Archen, Quick Guard!

Archen swiftly moved forward and used a Purple Aura to block the Fake Out and the Super Fang from the opponent's pokemon.

"allright lets do this, i want to evolve and this is a good opportunity"

As Larvesta was still on Archen, she got serious seeying it was a chance to battle and evolve if she could, or just become stronger, she jumps off him to Swobat for a quick Double-Edge attack  hitting Swobat hard to the ground as Larvesta jumped back to safety
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:22:44 PM by shin21 »