* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 434802 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Sunny>
« Reply #855 on: October 05, 2011, 07:55:46 PM »
The Shelgon then started charging Draco Meteor.

- Okay, this is the right time, use Dig!

Excadrill closed itself and spun quickly, burrowing itself under the ground.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #856 on: October 05, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »
I launched the attack, aiming at myself. I threw up protect just as it hit the ground, and just when the Excadrill came out of the ground. We both got hit hard by the attack, My barrier held as the attack went on. When it was done, and the dust cleared his Exadrill was barley standing. Just one more hit.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 05, 2011, 08:04:21 PM »
- Use Rapid Spin to regain balance and then, Earthquake!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: October 06, 2011, 12:15:57 AM »
Piro starting running through a few routes from Nimbasa to Straiton City, he had absolutly no plan whatsoever and just decided to go to what would seem like the first gym. He was full of energy today which was unusual for him. On his way he battled a few trainers here and there and is just halfway through skyarrow bridge. Finaly, though, he stopped completly out of breath, and took out a bottle of watter. While drinking though, he saw some mysterious boy with green hair walk by and just shrugged it off, too tired to care. after a few minutes though, he started walking twards Straiton.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:16:52 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: October 06, 2011, 01:37:57 AM »
I woke up, yet again in a room in the Pokemon Center. Deja Vu. No one was in my room at the time I woke up. My body ached, but nothing was broken. I was simply tired. I decided I needed to get up and go somewhere, so I hopped out of the hospital bed. But once I landed, I had time to notice something. My usually blue markings were white. I didn't make any sense. I decided I would figure it out later, and moved onwards. I left the room, and found a Tabunne. I told her that I was doing better, and that I was going to find my trainer. They said it was alright, and I left the hallway. I went outside to look for Larvesta, since she usually indicated where Jerry was pretty easily. I didn't see her, and assumed they must be outside. I went outside to find Jerry and Shelgon battling. I liked to watch a good battle, so I decided I would walk up to Ruby and the others. I sat down right next to her. I didn't know if she'd notice me, but either way, it didn't matter. Someone would notice me when the battle ended.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: October 06, 2011, 02:16:18 AM »
While walking through Route 3, I noticed some grunts in strange clothing(Team Plasma) ganging up on a kid.
Piron-Hey! What are you creeps doing!
Grunt1-We're liberating Pokemon! What does it look like punk?!
Piron-It looks like your picking on a kid! Now leave him alone!
Grunt2-Sounds like We've gotta teach you to mind your own buisness!
They both bring out Sandile.
I bring out my Oshawatt.
Piron-Alright Oshawatt! Use watergun!
Oshawatt jumps into the air and fires jets of water from its mouth at the first Sandile. Super effective! Sandile has fainted!
Grunt2-My Sandile's still standing! Sandile! Use sandstorm!
The area is enveloped in swirling sands and Oshawatt cant see Sandile!
Grunt2:Sandile! Use Dig!
The Sandile obeys and digs deep underground comepletly out of site, waiting to attack.
Piron-Damn! I can hardly see!...? Wait... there! Oshawatt! See that hole in front of you?! Use watergun on it!
The Oshawatt obeys and jumps into the air and uses watergun full blast into the hole, then the Sandile spews out of the surface in a turrent of water and faints. Super effective!
Grunt2:No way! How can we be beaten by this punk?!
Grunt1:I sugjest we... run!
They both run away into the forest and I see if the kid is alright. He says thank you and I continue on to Straiton City.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:17:25 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #861 on: October 06, 2011, 11:54:44 AM »
While the Exacdrill was spinning I tried to get as close as I could. I got right on top of it when it unleashed the earthquake. I was hit hard by the initial shock, but I used the momentum of getting thrown into the air to hit even harder with dragon claw. My attack hit, causing the severly weakened Excadrill to faint.

I looked at the trainer in triumph.
-Next! This is fun!

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: October 06, 2011, 12:30:10 PM »
I finally arrived at my destination, Straiton City. I see the Gym and walk up to it to be stopped by an old man.
Old man-Sorry, but the Gym leader's arent here at the moment.
Piron-What? Why?
Old man-They are visiting the trainer school over there.
Piron-.... So they're over there?[/color

I start running to the trainer school and run inside and I run over someone.
Piron-OW!
Chili-OW!

We both fall on our butt's and I see its a red headed chef.
Chili-Hey! Watch where your going!... Huh?
Piron-You wouldent be the Gym Leader by any chance, would you?
Chili-Well i'm A Gym Leader, the others are over there.

I look behind him and see two other chef's, one with blue hair, and one with green.

Cilan-So, are you a new challenger?
Piron-Yep.
Cress-Well then, meet us at the Gym, we'll be waiting.

They walk out of the school, and I follow them to the Gym. They talk to the old man and walk inside. I enter the gym and see a giant red wall with fire on it, along with 3 buttons that are blue, green, and red.
Piron-Hmmmm...

I stand on the blue one and the wall opens revealing another room with a blue wall. I step on the green button and it opens.Piron-This is easy.

The last wall is green and I step on red. The wall opens and I see the 3 Gym leaders from before.
Piron-How did you get here so fast?
Cilan-From rigorous training and perciverence.
Cress-That, and we took the shortcut over there.

He points at a hole in the wall.
Piron-Alright, well then lets start! 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:20:59 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: October 06, 2011, 12:51:48 PM »
Larvesta who had been watching the whole time, steped forward to the field wanting to battle Shelgon

"i want to be next"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #864 on: October 06, 2011, 02:34:13 PM »
"i want to be next"

Feeling elated from my last victory I rashly shouted back.

-Hope you like losing!
With out waiting for it to get ready to battle I simply charged at the Larvesta with Dragon claw.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: October 06, 2011, 04:21:52 PM »
-I want to be next!

-Hope you like losing!

The Shelgon charged at Larvesta without waiting for any kind of indication that the battle had started. In that sense, he was cheating. But I knew he was just ambitious and excited. On the other hand, he was charging pretty fast, and I was afraid that the battle would become unfair with a preemptive strike.

I used Shadow Charge (Shadowball+Quick Attack), charging at Shelgon. I was amazed at how fast I was going. I was going at least twice as fast as Shelgon was going, and he was pretty fast. I was about to make contact, and stopped a foot away from him, not making contact, just to make him stop.

-You can't attack before the battle starts.

I stood there for a while, before saying...

-That...was...so cool! Did you see that? I was running so freaking fast! I didn't even know I could do that! Please tell me everyone saw that!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: October 06, 2011, 05:14:17 PM »
As Shelgon delivered its Dragon Claw onto Excadrill, the latter was sent backwards several feet away. That had indeed been a powerful attack. Shelgon was looking at Jerryproud of itself and roared. Immediately, Larvesta jumped forward and appeared wanting to battle.

- Wai...

At that instant, Shelgon ran towards Larvesta with another attack. However, out from nowhere, Hex just appeared enveloped in dark energy and stopped dead between Larvesta and Shelgon.

- Hex? Is that really you? What happened to your markings? And... how did you just do that?

His surprise wouldn't be over just yet. Behind him, Excadrill was getting up. Panting heavily, he started to spin on himself faster and faster, until a sandstorm brewed up.

- Excadrill?

Excadrill then started running towards Shelgon.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: October 06, 2011, 11:56:16 PM »
Piron-So, what are the rules for the gym battle, cuz it'd be kinda unfair to face all three of you at once.

Cilan-Well, we are a gym that specializes in types, and first, what is your starter pokemon?

Piron-Oshawatt.

Cilan-Then you'll have to face me.

He sends out his Pansage, and I send out my Oshawatt.

Piron-Oshawatt! Use Razor Shell!

Oshawatt obeys and takes off its shell, then it glows and extends into a blade and Oshawatt slashes Pansage. Not very effective...

Cilan-Pansage! Use Bulk Up!
Pansage starts building energy and gets tense. Atk/Def boosted.

Piron-Oshawatt! Use Razor Shell again!

Oshawatt slashes once more and slashes Pansage in a weakspot while it tenses up. Not very effective... Critical Hit! Pansage faints.

Cilan-*returns Pansage* Impressive, you've trained hard. And now, as the Pokemon League rules state, I need to give this to you.

Piro obtained the Trio Badge!

Piron-Yahoo! I guess running to here from Nimbasa City paied off!

Chili-...

Cress-...

Cilan-...

Piron-What?

Cilan-You do realise that you passed like three gym's that you couldve challenged on the way here right?

Piron-............FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:27:48 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #868 on: October 07, 2011, 12:56:46 AM »
Hex stoped my advance towards Larvesta. He told me not to attack before the battle had even started. Then a sandstorm started brewing, before I knew it I was hit from behind by the Exacdrill I though I had defeated. This had become a three on one.

I felt my anger brewing deep under my skin, I would beat them all.

-Come and get me! I started to glow bright red. I decided that Hex would be the easiest to beat. I ran towards him with a dragon claw...

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 07, 2011, 02:39:26 AM »
-Come and get me!

He yelled as he slashed me with dragon claw. I shook it off like it was nothing.

-I'm not here to battle you, I'm here to make sure you don't lose control.

I walked back to Ruby, and sat down. I knew he would probably charge at me anyway, so I stayed prepared. I had time to notice that my markings were still white.

~Somehow, I think my markings changing color affects my power...I'll need to look into this more.~