* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 434920 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Sunny>
« Reply #900 on: October 10, 2011, 07:33:26 PM »
The Shelgon was nudging the leg of Jerry, but he was too worried about what was happening in front of his eyes. The walls of the tunnel started freezing and the air was becoming colder and colder. Suddenly, a large frozen face appeared in front of them, it was a Cryogonal! It roared loudly at them and it seemed angry that they were there. A ball of white plasma appeared in front it and lazers were shot at Jerry and his pokemon; it was Ice Beam!

Jerry and Monferno jumped for cover, Jerry to the right while Monferno to the left. Poor Shelgon was in between them...
- Monferno, use Ember!

The Cryogonal then used Hail, which froze all the blaze that Monferno threw at it. Before Jerry could do anything, it used Mist and Haze, shrouding itself among the frozen water vapour. Monferno's tail was starting to glow less bright; it was becoming too cold for him and if nothing was done, they would probably not escape the rage of the pokemon.
- Monferno, use Ember once again, but as strong as you can!

Jerry attempted to increase the temperature, or even weaken the pokemon. to his surprise, the attack that Monferno threw at Cryogonal was Fire Spin. The latter seemed confused at first, and before realising what was happening, it was already trapped betwee the swirling columns of flames. Noticing that the flames would not last long due to the hail and high moisture, Jerry attempted to retreat.
- Quick! Let's get away!

Jerry and Monferno raced in the other direction. After some time, they reached the place where the others were. The work was almost done and Hex still wasn't anywhere within their sight.
- Hex was found nearby and taken to the Pokemon Center. He is probably being taken care of. said Ruby to Jerry. She has been helping with the work since Jerry left her. - Next time, don't just go off like that without telling me. Brycen has been telling me to so so much work... phew!

Jerry was a little more relieved. It was better that way than trapped deeper in the cave with that crazy Cryogonal... And as he opened his mouth to tell Ruby about it, Hex appeared and jumped on top of Shelgon.
*Umbreon!*
- Hex! Finally, you're safe! I was so worried! Are you sure you are all right? Ruby told me that you were taken to the pokemon center. Bah, seeing you as lively as that, I'm sure you're not even tired after all.

- Okay everyone! I don't think there is more for us to do here. Everyone we knew was in the cave were found and the deeper caves have not collapsed. I thank you all for you generous and precious help.
- Wooaahh! I'm so tired... let's have lunch everyone! To the pokemon centre for food!
- Says the one who went away shortly before starting to work...

No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #901 on: October 10, 2011, 08:02:13 PM »
-Here I am!
Hex startled me so much I hit him with a dragon claw. I was way to startled after that Cryogonal attack to let that slide. Once I realized who it was I relented.

-Don't do that Hex!
I followed the humans to the Pokecenter. I loved human food, and wouldn't miss some for the world.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 10, 2011, 08:10:49 PM »
Larvesta saw as the whole situation was solved and smiled, still on Jerrys head cuddled
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 10, 2011, 09:24:56 PM »
I followed everyone towards the pokemon center. I couldn't help but wonder what it was I heard when I was knocked out. Bonding? Power? I didn't quite know what they were talking about, but Dragonspiral Tower was where I was going to get answers. I wasn't sure how I was going to get there. With my trainer? Or by myself? Where is Dragonspiral Tower, anyway? I guess I would just have to ask someone for help.

When we got inside the pokemon center, I figured some of the pokemon here might know. I went up to a Tabunne, and asked...

-Excse me, but can you tell me how to get to Dragonspiral Tower?

-Dragonspiral Tower? It's towards the North end of town. Just keep going, and you'll find it. You won't be able to get inside though, the entrance is covered by a wall. Not to mention the moat around it.

-Alright, thanks for letting me know.

I then ran out the door towards the north end of town. I got lost, because she didn't tell me I had to go up the ramps leading up to the higher portion of the town. I eventually found it, as well as a group of people, trying to hit a thick pole against the wall of the tower.

-Bust that wall down, we need to get the object inside!

I didn't know what object they were talking about, but I knew they were breaking the wall down, making my entrance easier. Plus, they could have whatever object they were searching for, I was looking for a living thing. After a couple minutes of watching them beat a think pole against a wall, the wall finally came down.

-There's my chance!

I ran forward, across the platform I assumed they had laid down. Again, I was moving extremely fast, and they only barely saw me.

-Did you see that?

-See what?

-I couldn't tell what it was, but it was moving fast.

I noticed the first room was a room with a pool of water in the center. I saw some stairs and went up them. The next room was very nice, with pillars leading up to the next staircase. There was a puzzle on the next floor which I decided to skip. The next room was just some stairs leading up to the next floor, which was a couple of round paths, with walls on them. It was supposed to act as a maze, but I jumped over a wall, and easily made my way to the stairs. The next room was a open platform, with stairs leading up to the next floor. I went up the stairs to find a room with pillars. The pillars led to nothing. The only thing there was a rock that seemed out of place.

Where are they? I know they said Dragonspiral Tower, so they must be here...

I scoured the room, looking for them. I didn't find anything. I eventually found myself in the middle of the room, next to the rock.

-They must have lied. They just sent me on a wild goose chase so they could get me out of their business. Stupid Hex.

I kicked the rock that was in the middle of the floor.

-Hey! I'm not some kind of rock you can just kick around!

-Huh? Who said that? Show yourself!

-What are you talking about? I was never hidden in the first place! I've been sitting here out in the open this whole time.

It took me some time to realize it, but what was talking was that little rock I had just kicked.

-So you're...a rock?

-I'm not a rock, this is just what's left of me from that battle thousands of years ago! I used to be a pretty powerful being when I was alive.

-This has to be some kind of practical joke. This can't be real.

The rock jumped up into the air, which startled me.

-Well, open you're eyes buddy, 'cause this is no joke! Back when I was alive, I wasn't the kind of person to make jokes!

-Okay...well, I want some answers! Who are you, and what were you guys talking about?

-You want some answers? Fine, I'll tell you.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #904 on: October 10, 2011, 09:30:35 PM »
Hex had vanished again. I was going to look for him, then a tabunne brought out the food. It smelled so good I gave up any idea of looking for him to eat all the food I could.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 11, 2011, 02:37:30 AM »
I sent out Oshawatt and the Krokorok runs twards Oshawatt with a metal claw.

Dodge! Then use water gun!

Oshawatt jumps into the air, but the Krokorok also jumps and hits it with a metal claw. Oshawatt is then thrown into the wall.

Damn, I forgot, this pokemon's more agile than a Sandile... but... how is he using his moves without commands?

Face it kid, you cant win unless you actualy unlock Oshawatts power!

Then suddenly a thought came to mind, what about under it?

Oshawatt! Can you still fight?The Oshawatt slowly gets up and nods.Alright, i'm gonna need you to trust me on this one. Go under him, and combine your water gun with razor shell!

The Oshawatt slides under the Krokorok behind it, and spews water out of its mouth onto the shell and the blade extends, then Oshawatt slashes it from behind.The Krokorok grunts, then falls uncontious.

Way to go Oshawatt!

Hmph, dang we have to retreat!

He returns his Krokorok and flees, just then, Oshawatt starts glowing! It evolves into Dewott!

Alright! You finaly evolved!

The boy runs to the stairs and sees his Grovyle is fainted.

You did a good job Grovyle, return!

The Grovyle returns to its ball, then the Riolu shows itself. It approaches me a bit cautiously, then it reaches into my pocket forn a pokeball.

Huh? You wanna come with me? What about your parents?

The Riolu then smiles and I get what he's trying to say.

I get it, if you travel with me we might find your parents right?

The Riolu barks happily as a yes and I nod, and take out a quick ball, then  Riolu touches the ball and makes it catch itself. The ball flashes and beeps.After a while, the boy and girl see me off.

Goodbye! Please take care!

I nod and walk off tward the next city.
. . .

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 11, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »
((Um... okay...))

Jerry was so hungry that he did not notice that Hex had gone missing. It was only after the meal, when everyone ate to their stomach's contentment, that Jerry noticed that Hex once again, had gone missing.
- Really? After all that happened today? Hex?

But Hex was nowhere to be seen. Then he started asking people around if they had seen an Umbreon in the pokemon centre, the last place Jerry was sure he had seen Hex. After several failed attempts, it was a Tabunne which conversed with Monferno who apparently saw Hex. In any case, Monferno dragged Jerry outside and passing near the Pokemon Gym, going through the trees, where ascended in majesty, stood the Dragon Spiral Tower. Jerry have been hearing about it when he was having lunch. The people were talking about strange people doing something fishy near it lately, but never been caught. Then again, the fact that nearly everyone in the city was busy with helping at Twist Mountain, it was an obvious opportunity for whoever were plotting something malicious.

And indeed, at the sight of the walls with huge holes, it was flagrant that somebody recently made them. There still were the footprints in the dust, something which wouldn't have been there had the hole not been made shortly before. And if Hex was in here... he was probably in danger. Jerry and Ruby, accompanied with their pokemon ran up the stairs going round and round the tower and at one of those levels stood the rascals... yes, again Team Plasma.
- You again!? How many times do you have to be told not to mess around?
- What do you mean kid? I have never seen you in all my life. Oh wait... are you by any chance... the one who have been disrupting our operations everywhere else?
- I guess that is so. Now get away from here before -
- Before what? Don't you think that you are as strong as you think. We have been warned and you will now pay for that. The freedom of pokemon is our prime objective and we will allow nobody, mind you, nobody, to get in our way.

The grunt thus sent out a Watchog, while another sent out Liepard and yet another sending out a Krokorok.
- Don't you see that you are causing more harm than good? No trainer treats their pokemon as slave, and I guess I'll have to show you once more. Monferno, Zebstrika and Larvesta, go!

Jerry sent out Zebstrika from her pokeball while Monferno and Larvesta moved on the field.
- Okay, let's get it done quickly, Monferno, use Mach Punch on Liepard, Zebstrika, use Spark on Liepard and Larvesta, use Bug Bite on Liepard!
- Liepard, use Fake Out on Zebstrika!
- Watchog, use After You on Krokorok!
- Krokorok, use Dig!

Liepard stopped Zebstrika in her go, but was hit hard by Monferno's Mach Punch; it was a super effective hit! Watchog on the otherway allowed Krokorok to dig before anyone could see it.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 11, 2011, 08:10:40 PM »
Larvesta went to the field and as soon as she got the order to attack, she rushed in to Liepard and started used Bugbite on Liepard's back, itw as super effective

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: October 11, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »
- Okay, Zebstrika, attack Watchog with Spark! Monferno, Mach Punch on Liepard! Larvesta, take on Krokorok as soon as you can see it!
- Watchog, use Super Fang on Zebstrika!
- Liepard, attack Monferno with Slash!
- Krokorok, use Dig on Monferno!

Liepard was the first one to be hit and fainted upon the hit. Zebstrika enveloped herself into electricity and hit Watchog, paralyzing it. The latter countered with Super Fang, while Krokorok had hit Monferno for a super effective hit.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #909 on: October 11, 2011, 08:38:27 PM »
I had eaten so much I could barely move. When I was finally able to get up the humans and his pokemon were gone. I got up stretching my sore legs, I looked around, they weren't here any more. I left the pokecenter looking for them. I could feel those eyes on me again, the Seviper was close by.

-Come out! I know your there! The bushes rushled and he came out.

-So you do... Igneous.

-How do you know my name?!

-Don't tell me you don't remember me? What I did to you three years ago...

-What are you talking about?

Why do you think you are only a shelgon? Why you never have been able to evolve?
He looked deep into my eyes and I into his. Then it hit me... Yesssss! That's right remember well.

He slithered off, I will be watching you Igneous. Then he just vanished leaving me to wonder exactly what he had done...

I brushed it off and started looking for my friends again. I soon found them battling some weird looking guys.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: October 12, 2011, 02:27:31 AM »
I could hear shouts from the bottom of the tower.

-Just so you know, that's you're friend out there.

-My friend...? JERRY?! Come with me!

I grabbed the floating rock and ran down the stairs. I passed the group of people who I had seen earlier. They yelled something at me, but I ignored them.

-HEY, SLOW DOWN! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

I was ignoring him too. I finally reached the bottom, where I saw Jerry battling a grunt. I ran up to him, still holding the black rock.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:30:53 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 12, 2011, 02:29:14 AM »
Larvesta, started readying a Flame Charge, when she saw Krokorok coming out, she started rushing with a flame aura arround her and hit Krokorok realy hard

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 12, 2011, 05:31:21 AM »
(Play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Dqb6uJ8WY )
(Jerry, how do I send you music?! :-[)

I paused for a minute. I didn't understand how he knew Jerry was my friend, nor how he knew he was fighting down here.

-How did you know Jerry is my friend? Who are you really?

He laughed at me.

-Hehehe...HAHAHAHA!! You want to know? Fine, I'll tell you everything. Let me introduce myself. I am Zekrom. And You are my advocate.

His answer shocked me a little.

-What does that mean?

-It means I'm bonded to you. It's almost like I live off of you. You provide energy that keeps me alive, and possibly revive me. Everything you've ever seen, done, heard, I see it all.

-But how? Why?

-It happened when you were BORN. I didn't even know you were who I was going to bond to. It was random! And like I said, it keeps me alive.

-But that means...

I remembered back to when I cleared out the rocks. I remembered how it turned to electric energy instead of Dark energy.

-It means you can also take MY power. And the reason you keep blacking out is when my power contracts and you lose yours until it evens out again.

I stood there shocked for a little. I didn't know what to say or do. I didn't know if I was Sad, Happy, Angry, just shocked.

-Shocking, I know. This isn't something you can run away from or hide. You're stuck with me until I'm revived. And who knows how long that will take.

-Does...does Reshiram have the same thing?

-As a matter of fact, he does.

-So is that who you were talking to last time?

-It WAS, actually. Looks like you know your history.

-...Okay. So what happens when you're revived?

-I don't even know. Hopefully, you won't die or anything.

-DIE?! I could DIE from this?!

-You're fate is sealed! You can't do anything about it, and neither can I!

-And what happens if I kill you?

-Actually, you can't. I'll suck as much energy out of you as I can. If you try to kill me, you'll just be killing yourself.

-Well, I guess you're my strength and my weakness.

-Excalibur and Achilles Heel all wrapped up in one.

Just then, the group of people from earlier appeared.

-There it is! Grab it!

I ran to Jerry's side, hoping he would help me in this.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 12, 2011, 03:19:31 PM »
The pokemon of the grunts were getting weaker. It was about time. The Krokorok was the most dangerous threat; Monferno seemed already tired from the single attack.
- Hold on Monferno, one last time, Mach Punch on Krokorok!

As soon as he lept forward,
- Zebstrika, combine Spark and Flame Charge on Watchog! And Larvesta, finish Krokorok with a Bug Bite!
- Watchog, use After You!
- Krokorok, use Dig!

However this time, Monferno was faster and hit Krokorok, which surprisingly endured the hit. Zebstrika on her side knocked down Watchog with her combined attack.

- There it is! Grab it!

Jerry didn't know where that came from, but Hex suddenly appeared from the stairs and ran towards him.
- Hex! I have finally found you... again.

Looking a little further up, more Team Plasma grunts appeared.
- Wait... MORE of them!?

((Aqua, finish off Krokorok in the meantime))

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 12, 2011, 03:28:55 PM »
((Comming right up^^))

Larvesta, with the speed stat raised by the Flame Charge from before, lunged even faster to Krokoroc, finishing it Bug Bite, leaving it uncouncious on the floor