* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 420948 times)

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2010, 08:02:02 PM »

Deccers
'You bastard.' He whispered 'And to think I wasn't going to turn your sorry arse over.'
He slowly took his first step forwards.
'But...' He began to smirk a little as he edged closer. 'There seems to be something you've overlooked.' His spoke louder as his confidence grew.
'What kind of person leaves Team Rocket without a bounty on their head?' Deccers stopped, now only inches from Light.
'What is it I could've done to make them want me gone?
So whatever it is you want, you'd better make it snappy.'

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2010, 08:13:33 PM »
Jerry stood there not sure if he could understand what Amphi just told him...

- So... you are a snagger... and those are called shadow pokemon and they have to be purified? But they are also more powerful?

He began thinking... "No matter those two pokemon seemed stronger... and the purple aura of Quagsire was because it was a shadow pokemon..."

- Hm.. okay, I think I understand. I'm sorry if I put you in a difficult situation and I understand your position. So that also means that there are more like you in other regions and that -

Suddenly, Jerry spotted a pokemon not far away, hiding in a bush behind Amphi. It was a Gligar.

- Oh! A Gligar. Do you know that it's bad to spy on others?

The Gligar jumped and tried to flee.

- Hey wait! Go Shimama and use Nitro Charge!

Jerry sent out Shimama which executed the attack to outspeed Gligar and prevent it from going further. The Gligar attacked Shimama with Quick Attack.

- Use Quick Attack too Shimama!

The two pokemon collided but neither seemed to give up. Shimama then used Nitro Charge while Gligar braced itself using Harden. Shimama quickly followed by Quick Attack and another NItro Charge. The Gligar couldn't keep up with her speed and fall down upon Nitro Charge.

Jerry threw a Moonball and in three seconds, the Gligar was caught.

- Okay, now let's welcome Gligar to our crew!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2010, 10:09:05 PM »
"It doesn't matter, if you want it Pokemon should be free, unless they wanna be caught, in which case you'll know. Thats all I have to say on the manner." I walked away, and before I did, I saw the man change a little. It felt good.

I had to stop by Rowan's lab now though. I knew that I couldn't be in Sinnoh anymore, it wasn't for me. I didn't feel the rush of being a Pokemon Trainer here. I was just kinda there. "Hey Proffeeser!" "Hello, Dax, I thought you had begun your adventure!" "I had, and even in the middle of my first battle, I didn't feel at home. I think another place needs me." "Well, if somewhere else your needed, you should go, but take this before you do." He handed me a mysterious device. "What iss this?" "It's a Pokegear, it has all kinds of features. For example, it can call people, alert you when a rare pokemon is around, etc." "Wow thanks! Sorry to leave so quick but I gotta tell my M-" "I'll do it for you, you need to get your adventure started!" "Thanks prof." "Your welcome, by the way, my number is in there, keep in touch!" "Sure thing!" I left Rowans.

There was one more thing I had to do before heading out. I threw ot my Pokeball. Croagunk came out. "Sorry, buddy, but you should go and be with your friend, Scyther." "Croa!" Croagunk left, just like that. I kinda missed him, but he belonged here. I went to the place, where my Journey would begin. The airport.

There were two places I had to decide between...

The Nostalgic region of Hoenn, with my favorite Pokemon.
Or The newly discovered Isshu, a new land where few trainers had even started at.

I had a chose...
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2010, 10:50:20 PM »
Soon enough, Xhizor reached Violet city. He went to check out the gym first to see what kind of pokemon he would be battling. He found out that they used flying type pokemon so he thought it might be a bit difficult to win with Treecko. He decided to go train in Sprout Tower first to make his pokemon stronger. He went inside and there were a lot of trainers with mostly bellsprout. Xhizor fought many until he came to the leader of Sprout tower.

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2010, 11:09:27 PM »
"I overlooked nothing, you came alone."  "If team rocket was with you, I could have just blown the entrance with a bomb a planted there"
 I point towards the entrance, above the large entrance to the cavern, lies a pack of C4, attached to a detonator.
"And you couldnt capture me if you tried, my Haunter can easily overwhelm your ratata, Even if I didnt have Haunter, my Dra... Skorupi could possibly defeat it was well."  "Now, I have a proposal.  I have been thinking here of late, of an idea that would blow any other evil orginization away, I propose WE create our own orginization."  "Here me out before you turn away, Team's Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galaxy have generally one shadow pokemon per experianced member correct?  If we gain enough people to aid us as our peons, we can steal them, and sell them on the black market for our initial profit, then we simply take the same steps Team Rocket did, and we will control the most powerful evil group in the world!  Profit wise AND strength wise, with shadow pokemon at our disposal."  "I am not wanting you just to join, but, also have a leadership position equal to mine. Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocker, could not cover enough ground on his own, with more then one leader we can advance twice as fast, and control twice as much room as he did.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 04:35:18 AM by DrPinkies »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2010, 05:20:58 AM »
Amphi watched as Jerry caught the Gligar.

-congratulations on catching another pokemon, and yes Jerry, there are many more snaggers, most non-snaggers don't even know about us, please don't let anyone know of our existence..
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2010, 03:30:26 PM »
- Yes, I understand... I'll keep your secret. I was going to say something else... but I forgot. Bah, I'll come to me some other time. Oh! Look over there! It's the entrance to Sanyou! We made it at last. Let's have some rest in the pokemon centre and get some supplies.

They walked into Sanyou and into the pokemon centre they went. Jerry asked for his pokemon to be healed and left Amphi for a short time while he bought some potions. They then both sat at a table waiting for the meal to be served.

- Oh, I remember now. I was thinking that this boy whom we battled... he must surely be aware of those pokemon... to think that he had two of them and he fled when I asked about them the first time. This might mean that there are other people too after those pokemon and who knows, maybe they are even planning to get them all! This adventure is turning into a dangerous one... I'll have to be even more careful next time. I'll be training at the gym tomorrow and I'm hoping to get my first badge. This way, I'll become stronger and be in a better position next time we encounter a such a pokemon...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2010, 12:09:35 AM »

Deccers
Deccers was completely taken aback by this approach. He'd expected some kind of showdown.
'If that's all you wanted, why did you feel the need to trap me like this?'
'However, I accept. I don't know what you mean by shadow poke'mon, but it's intruging.'
'Oh... and one more thing...'
Deccers added as an after thought. 'Your Haunter would've been ripped to shreds. Tatters knows Shadow Ball.'

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2010, 12:44:57 AM »
"This was not meant to capture you, but for a quick escape for me if needed.
I want to argue about his "tatters" but feel its stupid to get your one and only ally angry.
"Now excuse me, I need to increse my team's strength, I suggest you do the same, and it wouldnt be a bad idea to catch another pokemon, I don't doubt your ratata's strength, but if you must ever fight against somone with a full team of 6, your odds of winning are extremely low."[color]
I press a button on my remote and the C4 detonator flashes from green to red, and falls to the ground.
"I deactivated it, no need to worry"
I walk deeper into the cave, and think to myself,
*Yes, this location would be a perfect spot for our HQ, tons of tunnels leadig off in different directions and elevations, and I could make secret tunnels using my Drapion's talents,
Suddenly, I spot a Beldum.
"Drapion, take care of it"
My Drapion proceeds to attack with waves of various attacks, overwelming the much weaker Beldum, I throw a Great Ball.  One...Two...Three........Click!

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2010, 10:31:58 PM »

Deccers
Deccers was unsure whether he'd made the right decision or not. He'd not liked Team Rocket for their lack of ethics, but the temptation of the money was too strong. But there was one thing he wasn't prepared to give up.
'Don't worry Tatters'He soothed his pokemon. 'You and me are still number one'
'Now, after that, I really need a drink.'
He carefully made his way out of the cave, keeping an eye out for the pit Light had made. He slumpt against the enterance. The stars shone as brightly as ever. Deccers reached into the inside of his hoody for a bottle. He swished around the contents.
'We're almost out.' He observed as he took a deep gulp.

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2010, 01:55:27 AM »
*What I need now is someone to challenge, I wonder where Jerry ran off to...I'm sure I can find him on TrainerBook, the Social Networking Site for Poke'mon trainers...* (xD idk, I had to figure out some way to contact you)

I open my laptop and ask if we could battle one another, and possibly journey together like he promised.
*It's always good to have some fake friends, in rough times, I can throw them aside after Deccers and I come to power...*
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 06:03:30 AM by DrPinkies »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2010, 09:13:26 PM »
Amphi decided that since it seemed somewhat late, that he was going to go to bed.

-Jer, I'll see you later, I'm going to go to bed.

Amphi walked off with his pokemon, and went to a room, and fell asleep.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2010, 09:18:59 PM »
- Oh, okay. Nevermind my questions. See you tomorrow then!

Jerry watched Amphi get up and leave the cafeteria.

- Well my pokemon, it seems we'll be dining alone tonight.

Jerry ordered the meal and after that, Chimchar and him went to bed too.

Once on his bed, Jerry opened his pokenav and looked at the Isshu map. There was going to be a lot to explore...

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2010, 09:53:59 PM »

Deccers
Not for the first time, Deccers woke up with a blinding headache. The bottle lay empty at his feet.
'Blegh' He spat out, his mouth tasted foul.
'Well, on the plus side, that was the last bottle. And I can't exactly afford any more.' Brightened by these prospects he stood up, feeling fresh.
'Time for some training I think.' He set off down a path at random, not caring where he went.

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2010, 11:27:25 PM »
I go to the bank and take out a massive loan.
*I'm sure I can pay this back with ease after my plan goes into action*
Myself, and many trainers i've found willing to join my cause, all get to work on our HQ, deep inside the cave, the entrance in a hidden tunnel made by my Drapion behind a waterfall, using technology I found in the old Team Snag'em lab, I spend a majority of my funding on a shadow converter, it changes a normal pokemon into a shadow pokemon, the downfall is it can not level while in shadow form, so this converter has a special ability I added, it can change shadow pokemon back to normal as well, now my members can have a powerful shadow pokemon, return it to normal to level it, then make it shadow again, using the rest of my money I make traps, and defence systems, and as a reward I give all of my new Peons the ability to change one of their pokemon to  shadow.
*Now that they have power in their grasp, none of these greedy trainers will give out any information*
I text Deccers the information on how to get to the base, and what to avoid.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:29:14 PM by DrPinkies »