* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 420649 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #240 on: December 07, 2010, 06:23:08 PM »
Pupitar this time hit Yanappu which was in front and fell asleep. As for Zorua, it regained its original form, before disappearing again. As the seed bomb flew towards Mogurew, it used Metal Claw to deflect it and send it flying upwards and exploded there.

- I finally see you Zorua... Mogurew, use Rock Slide once more on Hiyappu!

Yanappu got hit again, while Hiyappu and Baoppu succeeded in dodging the hit. Yanappu got up and used Helping Hand with its team mates. Baoppu came lunging to Mogurew with Incinerate and Hiyappu sent a Seed bomb on Pupitar.

(This is getting confusing lol)

EDIT: I put Rock Slide... but for some reason I typed in Metal Claw...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 07:54:23 AM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 07, 2010, 11:21:08 PM »
I nod to Jerry in acknowledgement, waiting for my chance to battle him.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 08, 2010, 03:09:19 AM »
Amphi watched his Pupitar helplessly as he lay asleep.

-Jerry! Rex! both of you have your pokemon attack Pupitar so he wakes up!
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #243 on: December 08, 2010, 04:45:09 AM »
"Zorua, Faint attack an Amphi's Pupitar. Wake it up! Go!' Zorua hit Pupitar with faint attack.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 08, 2010, 07:58:23 AM »
- I can't let Pupitar get hit with this Seed Bomb and Pupiar won't wake up by taking hits... Mogurew use Metal Claw to send the Seed Bomb at Yanappu!

Mogurew jumped in front of Pupitar and used its steel claws to hit the Seed Bomb and send it towards Yanappu. Baoppu was just behind, unfortunately and its incinerate exploded the Seed Bomb before it could hit Yanappu.

By this time, Yanappu readied another Boiling Water and fired it towards Mogurew.

- This match is harder than it seems... those bred pokemon are more powerful than they seem. We'll have to work in teams to take them down!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 08, 2010, 06:05:07 PM »
Pupitar finally woke up from his slumber.

-Alright Pupitar! Use earthquake!

Pupitar did as instructed and let out a mighty quake catching the 3 monkeys off guard and dealing some intense damage.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #246 on: December 09, 2010, 03:27:16 AM »
"Zorua, Furry Swipes on the Yanappu before it can finish it's attack!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2010, 10:06:01 AM »
The Earthquake destabilised the three monkeys for some time, giving Zorua more time to execute its attack. Yanappu backed a little, but nevertheless fired Boiling water on Mogurew.

- Dodge quick!

Mogurew's hands began moving quickly and it managed to dig a hole and avoid the hit. Moments later, Mogurew emerged underneath Baoppu.

Hiyappu used Seed Bomb on  Zorua while Yanappu lunged towards Mogurew for a Fury Swipes, while Baoppu was trying to get up.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 09, 2010, 06:08:25 PM »
-Pupitar use Hidden Power(Ice)!

Pupitar launched his hidden power towards the grass monkey hoping for a direct hit.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #249 on: December 09, 2010, 10:21:11 PM »
the last seed bomb was stronger that I expected. When it hit Zorua nearly fainted, so I called him back. "Zorua return! Go Kibago! Kibago, Double Chop on the Yanappu! G0!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 10, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »
Pupitar hit Hiyappu as soon as it had fired Seed Bomb, for a powerful direct super effective hit (:D ). Kibago intercepted Yanappu with Double Chop.

- Thanks Rex! Mogurew, time for another Rock Slide!

Mogurew dug its claws in the ground, and pulled it up. Big chunks of stone flew towards the three monkey pokemon, knocking all the three down... they had finally fainted.

- Phew! Good job Amphi and Rex! You did a good job too Mogurew!

*Mogu!* Mogu mogu gu rew!*

- What's the matter? You want to come with me?

*Mogu mogu!*

- Really? I'd be pleased to.

Mogurew then quickly walked away.

- Hey, where are you going?

Mogurew then turned back, it seemed as though it wanted to battle.[/color]

- You still want to battle? Okay, Monferno, you're up! Use Flame Wheel!

As Monferno closed the distance with Mogurew, the latter used dig and dodged the move. Monferno didn't know where Mogurew went and stood there confused, when Mogurew attacked from below.

- Use Mach Punch quick!

Monferno hit Mogurew before it could dig again, and used Mach Punch once more. Mogurew however used Metal Claw. The two attacks seemed of equal power and caused an explosion.

- Now use Ember!

Monferno threw flames at the dust, but then, big rocks appeared to fall on Monferno, hit by ember, they were in flames.

- Dodge and attack with Flame Wheel!

Monferno swiftly dodged each burning rock and as the dust was settling down, it hit Mogurew directly.

- Go Love ball!

The half pink pokeball flew on the tired Mogurew and in a matter of seconds, the pokemon was caught. Jerry picked the pokeball and look towards the sky.

- We have about an hour before sunset, we better set off for Shippou! Thank you children for this awesome match. I'm sure that you'll become strong trainers. Come on guys, let's go now!

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 10, 2010, 04:47:54 PM »
-Good job on the new partner Jerry, and that was a good battle too

Amphi stared up at the sky, and thought to himself: it's really too bad that I'm gonna have to leave everyone soon.

Amphi sighed in relief from a good battle

-Hey guys, let's get going.

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 10, 2010, 11:01:42 PM »
"Do you mind if I travel with you, just until you heal your pokemon so I can face one of you?  I want a real challenge..."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #253 on: December 11, 2010, 12:11:03 AM »
"Good job Kibago, soon you might evolve!" Having said that Zorua came out of his pokeball. "I know how much you hate that thing, but thank you lot doing it for this battle!"
Zorua! Zorua started to glow a briliant blue, he was evolving in to Zoroark. "Yes! our training paid off Zorua!"
Rex went to find his friend's to tell them the news, when he saw jerry holding a new pokeball. "So you caught the pokemon you were battling? Oh and my Zoura evolved into a Zoroark! Who is this?"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 11, 2010, 10:55:04 AM »
- Thanks Amphi. Yes Rex, and congratulations to you! This guy goes by the name of Light. Amphi and me met him only once and he left the group without saying a word with someone else called Deccers. Go figure why he wants to join the group again, probably to disappear once more without a trace.

The little group then set off again on Route 3.

(If you want some little 'side adventure', that's the right time before we reach Shippou, if not, then include our arrival to Shippou in your post, if you want)