* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 420757 times)

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #255 on: December 11, 2010, 04:31:36 PM »
"Pardon my rudeness for not introducing myself beforehand.  Like Jerry said, I go by Light, and last time there was urgent, personal buisness, sorry.  this time I wont dissapear, if I leave I will let you know before I do, an remember when we reach a Poe' mon center, I want to battle one of you."

I follow Jerry and the group down Route 3

((OOC: While im in the group, feel free to mod my character, so if everyone is ready to go somewhere, and im not on, just post something for me.))

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #256 on: December 11, 2010, 10:54:17 PM »
"Any way nice monferno Jerry he looks strong would he like to meet mine?" Rex let out his monferno.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2010, 02:14:59 AM »
-Alright I'm ready to go, just tell me were we're off to
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2010, 09:54:46 PM »
The little group reached Shippou City and entered the Pokecentre and healed his pokemon.

- I don't really want to have a battle right now... it's dark and... I'd rather visit the city for a while. Take this museum for example, I'm sure that there's some interesting things there. Who wants to come with me follow me. If ever the entrance ticket is not free, I'll pay for you, if you'd like to. I'll battle tomorrow morning, before taking the City Gym. said Jerry cheerfully.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2010, 10:37:38 PM »
-Yeah my father mentioned that they had some rare items in there I have always wanted to see what is in there. And I hear that the gym is in there and I need my second badge.

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 13, 2010, 01:06:23 AM »
"Fine, but, this museum doesent intrest me, i'll wait outside here and train, come and get me when your done please"
I spot a wild Doduo.
*time to test my newest edtion, should be high leveed already, conidering how hard it fought back*
"Go, Monozu!"
Monozu barely wins, you can tell it was a tough match after his breathing heavily, and staggaring each step, then suddenly, he begin to glow bright, and i give him the command to stop, now I have an evolution to surprise Jerry with when I face him, I simply send out Monozu wen one of his pokemon are weak, have him finish it, then evolve...perfect.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 13, 2010, 04:40:39 PM »
-I'd enjoy visiting the museum, Amphi said Cheerfully, maybe there will be some fossils or something cool in there.

Pupitar! Pupitar was acting happy!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2010, 04:51:43 PM »
The three thus entered the museum. The tickets were 10 yuan each, a very affordable price. The museum displayed some breath taking fossils of pokemon of long time ago, especially one very much like a Dragonite fossil. There is also a room where various meteorites were being displayed.

According to a guide, some pokemon can be reconstructed from the fossils that can be found in the region. A special machine is used for that, but works a little differently from the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh types of machines. Jerry listened to him carefully.

- No way, I never heard anything like this. I'll believe only when I'll see it with my own eyes.
- Very well, and since you are a trainer, I'll give you the revitalised pokemon as a gift from your visit in the city.

The man opened a drawer and pulled up a fossil.

- This is a Wing fossil, exclusive to the Unova region. Let me show you how it works. You first smear it with this special oil, then put it in the machine. Now we'll have to wait 12 hours, which means it'll be ready by tomorrow morning. Come to me then, I'll give it to you.

The small group then continued their visit. After visiting the whole museum, they found a small library at the back. They decide to enter it and to their surprise, it's filled with trainers. One of them came up to them.

- Welcome to the Shippou Gym. I guess you want to battle the Gym Leader, you are right on time, she was eager for a hot match tonight.
- I wasn't really planning of having a battle tonight... but if you insist.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #263 on: December 13, 2010, 09:48:40 PM »
- That is why I am here! where is the gym leader? If that is alright with you Jerry?
Rex looked at Jerry to see if he thought it was ok for Rex to battle tonight.
-How about I battle tonight and you battle in the morning? I really want to get my second gym badge.
(I plan on getting a new pokemon after Jerry gets his gym badge and we leave this city.)

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 14, 2010, 06:00:56 PM »
Amphi thought to himself, this should be a somewhat interesting gym battle...

-Hey uh If i may, I have a suggestion.

-Since it seems you both want to battle the leader, why not battle the leader in a double battle, i personally think it would be interesting to watch. Amphi smiled.

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 15, 2010, 01:36:54 AM »
*I walk up and join the group*
"But, this would give the leader a disadvantage.  She would be one person commanding two pokemon, while the other team would have to trainers commanding one each, of course she may agree to these terms, but it would be unwise..."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #266 on: December 15, 2010, 03:30:32 AM »
-That is up to Jerry and the gym leader. I have next to no interest in a double battle. My monferno can easily handle this gym.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 15, 2010, 06:38:48 AM »
Ace sits next to Tyrogue, looking at him like an idiot. He waits, while Tyrogue gets worse.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 15, 2010, 09:27:08 PM »
-Well... I kind of am a registered Gym Leader of the Johto Region, So i dont think it would hurt much if it was myself and her against you. Amphi smiled

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 15, 2010, 11:24:03 PM »
"If these terms are ok with th other gym leader, and ((Insert thedarknessinside's RP name here)) doesent accept, then I will be Jerry's partner, I have yet to recieve a first gym badge, I figure the sooner I start the better."
I look at Jerry
"Dont worry, I have advanced much since we last met, i'm well better off then just I was with just my Skorupi."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 11:26:16 PM by DrPinkies »