* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 422083 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #300 on: January 10, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »
(Um, you mean Totodile? ;) )

- Mogurew, take the hit with your claw, then counter with Metal Claw!

Haderia bit Mogurew on the steel claw, but the latter didn't seem to be hurt much, and delivered a direct attack to the Haderia. Behind the latter though, Totodile appeared with Water Gun. Haunter which was right besides it then put it to sleep with Hypnosis.

(Okay, I feel really bad about it... if you wish to change things in this post, say so in the OOCC thread)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline DrPinkies

• Beginning Trainer
  • IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!! pew pew...
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 26, 2011, 02:33:59 AM »
((Sorry, Switched cable's, and my Wifi has been down >.>  Jerry you seem to be fighting yourself her, sorry :P, and so this post isnt totally irrelevant, ill repeat what Haunter does I suppose.))

Noticing the oncoming tododile, I omandmy Haunter to put it to slee with hypnosis.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #302 on: January 26, 2011, 02:46:21 AM »
-Meguroko, are you hungry? I opened my bag and pulled out a little stove and a table to put it on. I might not be the best cook, but I could make some really good food. I let my pokemon out of their pokeballs, so they could meet my new pokemon, and so they could watch the gym leader's battling style.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:48:31 AM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 26, 2011, 08:03:42 AM »
(Better late than never :P )

- Drilbur, use Dig now!

Drilbur dug through the ground and disappeared.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 27, 2011, 07:07:15 PM »
Meguroko ate the food gratefully, soon making conversation with the others. Meguroko looked up and down at his trainer. Speaking her language she says "Thank You!" Meguroko nods in happiness.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 28, 2011, 08:05:50 AM »
Drilbur then appeared beneath Herdier, knocking it down.

- Good, now use Metal Claw!

Before Herdier could get up, Drilbur delivered the blow and sent it flying towards the wall where it crashed, unable to battle.

Aloe then sent her Watchog.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 29, 2011, 03:43:58 PM »
Meguroko watched silently as the gym leader and trainers where battling.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #307 on: January 30, 2011, 12:19:41 PM »
i walked out of the pokecenter, I had retrieved my preferred pokemon. My dream is to be a Dark Master.

-Rex, long time no see! How have you been?

I turned around to see who called my name.

-Alex, is that you?! Wow has it been a long time! So how many gym badges do you have?

He opened his bag and pulled out his badge case, he already had 3!

-And you?

-As soon as these four are done, i will have two. Say how about you and I battle to see who is better! we can have a four on four!

-Sure! But are you still training only the dark type?

-I told you that would never change! I will be a dark master! Pokemon return!

I called my pokemon back into their balls so that i could battle properly.

-I will send out mine first! Deerling I chose you!

-My turn! Scaggy Prepare for battle! Dragon Dance!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 09:30:47 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 30, 2011, 03:40:45 PM »
(...)

After a long battle, Aloe's last pokemon Watchog and Amphi's Pupitar fainted while facing Drapion and Monferno. With this, Jerry got his second badge from the Unova region. Once they got out of the museum,

- Okay, I'm very tired now, and if you don't mind, I'm going straight to the pokemon centre to have some sleep. Good night Light, Amphi and Aloe

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2011, 01:32:10 AM »
-Deerling, Jump Kick!
Scraggy dodege the attack with his new found speed. Alex's pokemon crashed into the ground.
-Scraggy, Brick Break! the attack hit the pokemon square in the head, knocking it out.
-YES! Too easy.
-NO! Fine humph take this, Go Tamagetake! Toxic! The attack hit Scraggy square before he could dodge.
-He has Shed Skin, this won't affect us for long! Headbutt!
-Protect! Scraggy bounced off of the shield, this could be a problem.
-Again! This time the attack hit the pokemon square and KOd it.HA your pokemon are so weak!
-We arn't done here! GoWoobat! Air slash! the attack was so strong that it hit my Scraggy, before he could respond and it Kod him in one move...
-Humph, that one is good, but you will never win! Baruchai, Prepare for battle! Toxic!
(in a hurry so excuse the lack of "detail")

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:17:49 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 08, 2011, 02:15:42 PM »
(My age is 16 now because..)  I decide to go camping with Ty, and hopefully catch some new pokemon. We set out our tent, I pull on my Tae Kwon Do uniform and we start sparring.
" 3-2 Ty! You can do better than that!"
After a few dodges and taunts, Ty knocks me out with a low punch to my jaw.
"Ow! crap, nice punch!" I groan.
(Tyrogue grew to level 29!)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 11, 2011, 07:23:31 AM »
(I think we really need a time modifier...)

NIGHT; Weather Clear

Back at the pokemon Centre, Jerry gave his pokemon to Chansey to heal them. Nurse Joy was apparently very busy with a complicated surgery. As Jerry was given his pokemon back, he went to have a light meal, before going to his room on the first storey. Before getting to sleep, he gazed for some time at the sky, wondering how much was still left on his quest to arrive at destination. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 11, 2011, 11:29:56 PM »

Soren impatiently sat in his seat. He was on a plane going to Unova. The flight seemed like it was taking forever. He looked out the window, and saw a myriad of lights below him. He saw huge skyscrapers, towering above other buildings and vehicles on the roads below. "That's Castelia City." Soren's brother said. "Hoenn's cities aren't nearly as big" "This is the biggest city in Unova." His sister added, sounding very excited. Soren couldn't wait to get to Kanoko town, and neither could his older siblings. After an hour, Soren fell asleep.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #313 on: February 14, 2011, 04:47:17 AM »
The toxic attack hit the Woobat, but seemed that it had no effect.
Woobat Air slash! The attack hit my baruchi and knocked it out of the air, this pokemon was going to be a real pain...
Baruchai, Peck! My bird aimed its attack at Alexe's Woobat and hit it square, KOing it! YES!!!
This is where I get serious! Dotekkotsu, lets show them!
Baruachi, Return. Zoroark Lets rip them to shreds! I sent out my Favorite pokemon, now we were using our starters. Zoroark, Night Slash!
Zoroark Let out his attack and it went ciritical and nearly KOed Alex's pokemon. HA easy as pie, I thought. I told Zoroark to hit again before it hit him, it did and knocked it out.
Good job Rex, You are preaty good. I will be seeing you again..
Before I retired to bed I got my second gym badge using only my Zoroark, up next is the third gym...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 14, 2011, 01:09:29 PM »

The plane finally landed in a small airport in Nuvema. Soren's brother and sister woke him up, and they quickly got off of the small plane. Soren couldn't wait until tomorrow morning, and he had trouble falling asleep. The small town was completely silent, except for a Mightyena barking. They were in an old hotel, so Soren was able to here it creaking because it was so quiet. He was to excited to sleep, and only slept for fifteen minutes at a time.