* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87753 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #315 on: August 31, 2010, 09:43:13 PM »
Nick ran towards the nearest Poke Mart. He bought some Berrys and potions. Some revives too. Many people gave a look at Nick. Nick was a bit confused. He ran towards the pokemon center and healed up his team. Nurse joy telled Nick "Next time...take better care of your pokemon. Buy some new clothes too! Yours are ragedy." Nick realized his clothes got messed up. He sighed and decided to go the local clothing shop to get some new clothes. Nick bought some new clothes and got rid of his old ones. "Alright...im ready!" He followed the Tiny Map. Eventually leading him to a base. Not gaurded at all. "This is too easy..am I at the right place?" ((Sorry for fail rp u gais are going fast))
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 01, 2010, 07:27:51 AM »

"We'll get all the pokemon back, don't worry!" 'Kate' whispered, as no Grunts seemed to be around. She had to admit, they where lucky, that someone else caused some sort of comotion. "OK, let me teake a look at their security system..."
She pulled out her pokedex and began to acsess their data. "This is so easy it's hilarious... Let's see the code is..." She pressed a few numbers. Green light went on and the door slid open.
"OK, they sltole over 300 pokemon, from over 70 trainers, and they have about 200 pokemon from wild in here." She said, entering the room, pokedex in hand. It was a gigant storage room, with shelves full of pokeballs. On top of the shelves there where cages. Inside them where more reare pokemon, each and every one in seriously bad condition.
"I'll try to use my pokedex's transfer system to return the stolen pokemon to the nearest pokemon center. You two try to finde your own ones! Than release the wild pokemon in pokeballs and Kirlia-" She sent out the mentioned pokemon. "Will teleport them to their natural envoirment. Allso, try to destroy cages and put these pokemon in pokeballs, so I'll be able to transfer them to Pokemon Center, they're all in criticall condition."
'Kate' pluged her pokedex in the computer and began to transefer pokemon to the Pokemon center.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 01, 2010, 08:02:10 AM »
-I never knew that your pokedex could do this! I was thinking about melting the lock... but never mind.

This room is so big! I'll have a look around.

Jerry walked across the room. He then spotted something behind a large shelf making some light, light which a flame usually makes. It went on and off. He went round the shelf and found his Houndour in a cage. It was using its flamethrower attack on the lock but in vain... it seemed that the cage was designed to resist high temperatures. Poliwag and Elekid were there too... they were is a very bad condition. They weren't healed after their match against the Gym Leader... Houndour stopped suddenly and saw Jerry in this strange uniform. It wasn't sure it was Jerry and started growling. As Jerry approached, it recognised his odour and stopped growling.

- Houndour! Poliwag! Elekid! What have they done to you! I'll free you immediately. Grotle go! Use Energy Ball!

The lock didn't break.

- This is not working... Voltorb go and use Sonicboom!

The lock held strong.

- I think I know. Lapras go and use Ice Beam!

Lapras was sent out and froze the lock.

- Now, Grotle, use Tackle!

Grotle charged at the weakened lock and the latter broke. Houndour got out of the cage and jumped on Jerry who held it in his arms.

- I'm so happy to see you again!

Houndour showed Jerry where the Kamelot put their pokeballs. He took them and retrieved Elekid and Poliwag.

- Now, let's find the pokemon of Jimmy, free the other pokemon and get away

Jerry pulled out his pokedex and scanned each pokeball he could find. The wild pokemon didn't have an identity number and he sent them out to Kirlia. When there were a small group of pokemon, Kirlia would teleport with them and come back for the other wild pokemon.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 01, 2010, 12:11:05 PM »

"Heh, my pokedex is a pretty special costum-made one. Me and my mum put everything we could imagine."
'Kate' grinned, sending pokemon to Pokemon Center. However, there was a small group of wild pokemon, who have been in cages for a very long time, or to young to live in wild without their parents. "Hey, Jerry keep the pokemon, who don't want to go in wild or are just babies here, I'll transport them to the lab."
Continuing with transefering, 'Kate' was shocked by the state of pokemon held here. They where all treated like garbage.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 01, 2010, 12:34:38 PM »
   Jimmy looked around, searching for his pokemon. He then spotted them towards the back. They looked hungry and weak. Jimmy tried as hard as he could, but he couldn't open their locks. Hey Jerry, can you tell Lapras to use icebeam on my pokemon's locks?
sup

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 01, 2010, 12:36:05 PM »
- No problem Jimmy. Lapras, you know what to do! Grotle, your turn now!

The lock was broken and Jimmy finally got back his pokemon.

Several baby pokemon were in there... some Mime Jr., Cleffa, Igglybuuf, Pichus... they seemed at a loss and had lost all hope. None of the pokemon in this room were happy. Jerry took the pokeballs containing the baby pokemon and put them in his bag. Soon, the latter was full.

- You'll have to take some Agnes. My back pack is already full...

Okay, the few last ones and we're nearly over...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 01, 2010, 12:45:11 PM »
     Jimmy was tending to his pokemon, giving them berries and water and soon enough they had energy to help break free some of the pokemon. Soon enough JImmy had a bag full of pokeballs and a large group of wild ones,Alright Agnus, now do your thing.
sup

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 01, 2010, 01:55:43 PM »

Kirlia finished teleporting all the wild ones and returned to her pokeball. "OK, I'm finished sending the ones stolen from owners! I'll send the babies to the lab- Damn!" 'Kate' was biting her lip, checking on pokedex. "We where discovered! They cut out the connecion, I can't transfer pokemon anymore. I guess we'll just have to teake these out by ourselves..." she groaned.
"We better hurry up, there's not much time until the patrolls will come!" 'Kate' headed for the door, but Mityena bit her bag and stopped her. "W-What is it?" She asked, confused. Could it be that Mightyna was betraying them? The dark pokemon looked to top of the shelves. There was a small cage, wich they hadn't chacked yet. 'Kate' stepped on one of the lower cages, reaching for the one on the shelves. "Allmost there-" 'Kate' saw the pokemon in the cage, her eyes opened wide. She automatically took a step backwards, but lost balance and feel back.
"I-I'm OK" She qickly said, sitting up. "T-The pokemon in there..Riolu... it might be... dead" 'Kate' was slightly shivering. She knew Kamelot was evil, but letting a pokemon die was...

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 01, 2010, 03:44:19 PM »
Nick could smell an awful scent. But he dident let that bother him. He went in the base and started walking. He saw a whole lot of grunts. They all stared at Nick as if he was an idiot. EVERYONE ATTACK. I got in a smooth voice and said. "Really? Cause I have some sweet money. I can uh give you some." They all stood still. "Where lisinin'" said a grunt. "Over there!" I pointed at a window and ran passed the grunts. They where eaisly fooled. "That actually worked?" The grunts where following Nick. "Come back here twerp!" They shouted at once.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 01, 2010, 04:32:47 PM »
- I can hear a commotion outside... Agnes, let's go! NOW! Houndour, use Flamethrower on the cage to make it fall down. Lapras, use Water Gun upwards to slow down the fall of the cage and Grotle, catch the cage with the leaves on your back!

In a matter of seconds, Riolu was safely on the ground. Two grunts appeared by the door.

- You are trapped! There's nowhere to run. Give us the pokemon back!

- They're already here? Never! Lapras, use Surf on them!

Lapras flooded them and the corridor.

- Good! Now, use Ice Beam on the door!

A wall of ice formed and sealed the passage.

- Now, we need to make an exit. Voltorb, use Selfdestruct on the wall! Agnes, Jimmy, come here to protect yourselves from the pieces of wall which might fly!

*BOOM*

A gaping hole was now in the wall. Chunks of rocks laid everywhere but the all the three of them we safe.

- Now, let's go!

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 01, 2010, 04:49:53 PM »
I was panting. I was losing my breath from running. I heard a loud exposion noise. "What was that?!" I shouted. The grunts where near so I kept on running. I saw water on the floor near by and some grunts dazed on the floor dreaming. I looked up and saw a froozen door. ".......Whats this Combusken Cmon FlameThrower!" Combusken did as told and used flame thrower on the Ice Wall. The wall was quickly melting.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:10:05 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 01, 2010, 05:03:12 PM »
Before they could go out, the frozen door started melting.

- What's happening again!? They are already breaking that door!? Lapras, use Surf once again to flood the door before it completely melts through!

As Lapras executed the attack, Aerodactyl appeared at the hole of the room.

- Ah there you are! Just in time! Use Rock throw to block the door. This time, they won't be able to reach us that easily.

Aerodactyl didn't know what was happening but threw large boulders on the door, several piles thick.

- We've got to escape quick Agnes! Jimmy, it's now or never!

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 01, 2010, 05:06:41 PM »
Nick shouted "Heey what the hell I know that voice..Is that you Jerry?!" "Combsuken use Metal claw!" Combusken did as told and started hitting the boulders with his metal claws.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:15:22 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 01, 2010, 05:38:34 PM »

Jerry took care of the situation, as Agnes broke in the cage and took out Riolu. She could feel the heart beat, but it was faint. She qickly gave him a dose of Moomoo milk, than opened her pokedex and dialed a phone number. Covering Riolu as the Voltorb selfdestucted, she conversed with the person on the other side of the pfone. "Dad, I need him NOW! ASAP!!... Yes, I'm in a hurry, explain later, now send him over!!"
In a few seconds a pokeball appeared in font of Agnes, who picked it up, carrying Riolu in her lap.
Running out of the bulding trough the gugant hole, she sent out the pokemon, she recived. "Come out Salamander!" A gigant Salamance, obviously well-trained appeared in front of them, looking down on the group of young trainers. "Salamander, I really need your help to teake us to a safe place!" Salamance, however looked sceptically at the Girl. "Dad won't be happy if he hears that..." Salamander qickly docked down, so that they could get on him. "Everyone get on! We won't be able to escape by foot!!"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 01, 2010, 05:43:55 PM »
Jerry heard incomprehensible words from behind the boulders. "Must be the grunts really annoyed I suppose..." he thought. He saw Agnes receive a pokeball and ran out of the room through the hole in the wall. Jerry ran after her and that was when she sent out a Salamence from the pokeball she received.

- That's a big pokemon you've got! Okay, no more losing time! I'm coming. Jimmy, I'll help you up.