* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87445 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #330 on: September 01, 2010, 05:49:22 PM »
Nick's combusken broke threw the boulders. "The grunts...There here! Lets goo!" Combusken and Nick ran into the room. Nick took out his pokedex and once again called Agnes. "Cmon Cmon..Pick up..."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:08:58 PM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 01, 2010, 06:02:21 PM »

"Oh, it's not mine, it's my dad-" Nick brusted trough the bouldres, and right after that Agnes heard the ring, checked who's calling and answered. "Hey, Nick, why are you calling me, I'm like 15m away from you, just over the room?" She asked him confused. "Anyway, if you don't want to ger killed by the grunts, run over and get on the Salamence standing outside!" She shouted, looking around, to see any air partolls. "We're getting away, if you want to come, you better hurry!"
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 01, 2010, 06:15:11 PM »
Nick fliped the grunts off near by and ran through the broken wall. He was outside and was looking for agnes. "Where..are you I cant see yo-" Nick waved at agnes to come and get him.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 01, 2010, 06:25:00 PM »

"Nick I am sitting on a gigant Salamance, in front of you, now get on him so we teake off!!" Agnes said impatiently. The grunts where now closeing in and they had to hurry. She ordered Salamander to teake off, as soon as Nick comes on.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 01, 2010, 06:29:19 PM »
- Phew, just in time. I'm glad this is over. I'll need to train better next time I meet with them. Agnes, do you have an idea of where we can land safely?
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 01, 2010, 06:33:15 PM »
Nick ran towards the big salamance and sat on it. "This Pokemon yours?"

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 01, 2010, 06:48:41 PM »

Salamnder took off, as soon as Nick climbed on. Now they where heading away from the base at full speed. All grunts could do was look at them with open mouth. "This Salamance, Salamander is not my pokemon, he's my dad's but he'll help us escape, than I'll send him back... Well, according to my pokedex, the town, that's the safest for us is Viscos, the only place where Kamelot hasn't yet teaken controll. ((Yes, I am joining with Mr_Pokemon here)) So, that's where we're going. Prepare for a long trip..." She sighed, relaxing a bit on Salamander's back. The great pokemon was smart enough to get there on his own, without anone guiding him.
Agnes than continued to use many revives, even Max revives, Moomoo milk, berries and potions to keep Riolu in fine condition. Just than, she remembered the baby pokemon. "Hey, we should stop at our lab, to give off these baby pokemon. If anyone wants to keep any of them, go on, but it will be har raising a pokemon with crushed spirit... Salamander, first stop home, next stop Viscos!"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 01, 2010, 09:30:07 PM »
   Jimmy was relieved, they finally escaping, but he felt like something was missing. My parents! Jimmy then looked back at the base, We have to go back, my parents are in there, I'm sure of it!
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 02, 2010, 06:40:37 AM »

A gigantic blast comes from the left hallway. An open door revealed a large whole in the room on the far side. A girl and three boys were on a salamence; too large for the breed.
That looks like quite a stong pokemon... Hector notices that the girl and one of the boys were in Kamelot uniforms.
If grunts have pokemon that powerful, Cyndaquil will need to get stronger. He looks down at his partner, Cyndaquil looks back up at him. The salamence was getting farther away, but it seemed hesitant on the direction in which it was going. Hector takes a pokeball out of his bag. It was black with 2 yellow stripes going down the side. An ultra ball.
Sorry dad He thinks. He runs out of the hole, and throws the ultra ball into the base. Releasing the pokemon. A large blue snake like pokemon emerged, absolutely furious that it was not at the pokemon league back where Hector used to live. The gyarados lets out a roar and begins to lay waste to the room inside the mountain. The grunts begin to flood in through the door that hector entered through. The look at the gyarados in dismay and release all of their pokemon on it.

Good luck grunts! Dad has had that gyarados since before I was born...too bad it won't listen to anyone but him! Hector gives them a casual salute and runs off into the woods.
"I was hoping you would find it" says a familiar voice.
"You're not very good at being inconspicuous are you Fang?" The shabby robed boy jumps down from a tree, his eevee from another.
"What did you use to blow this hole open?"
"Found an electrode. Grunt found me. I told it to use thunderbolt, he exploded."

"Figures...you seem to take anything you get your hands on. What else did you steal?"
Fang smiles and holds out a bag. Its filled with pill bottles. Hector pulls them out, a handful at a time, naming them as they come out.
"Calcium. Protein. Zinc. Carbos. HP up. Iron. These are all strengthening vitamins for pokemon. You can find these at pretty much any pokemart. Somewhat of a drop from stealing an electrode, don't you think?
Fang smiles even more and pulls out 4 blue wrapped objects from behind his back.
"These were in the bag too. A little more rare than your average 'department store' vitamins. Take two. Think of them as paying you back for taking me to Olivais." He tosses the rare candies over to Hector. Cyndaquil looks up at them in curiosity.
"Cyndaquil. Eat these. Hector quickly unwraps them and hands them to Cyndaquil. it obediantly eats and begins to glow. His nose grows shorter; his body and legs, longer. Hector smiles for the first time in years.
"Excellent. Quilava. Follow the salamence and lead me in the direction it is flying. I want to see where it goes."

Quilava gives an obedient call and begins to run off, Hector close behind.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 02, 2010, 08:03:51 AM »
"Hector think logically. Those Kamelot members have that noticeably large Salamance... And your plan is to FOLLOW IT!. Besides they are heading towards the ocean what are we going to do when we get there, ride the legendary Suicune express? Face it we can't follow them it wont work."

Fang grabbed Eevee "Here takes these buddy."  He fed Eevee the rare candies as well as a mix of all the types of vitamins he had. "That will make you stronger."

The sounds of chaos rang everywhere.

"Hector, you know what this might be where we part ways. I am staying here, I don't know what your motivation for coming here was but mine was and still is to find out what they are hiding. It is up to you if you stay or not but I am."

Fang and Eevee took off towards the base away from the Salamance.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 04:03:02 AM by Gold »
~A New Life~

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 02, 2010, 08:11:49 AM »
Not long before they left the ground, another explosion occured at the Kamelot's warehouse... A bigger explosion than the one Jerry created earlier. Jerry looked back... there in the thick smoke, a figure appeared and ran away from the warehouse into the woods. "I wonder who that is... the Kamelot woulnd't blow up a whole in their own warehouse..."

- My parents! We have to go back, my parents are in there, I'm sure of it!
- Wait Jimmy, in the mission objective of a grunt, I saw there was something about two people getting transferred to another warehouse. The problem is, the paper was torn and the only hint that is left is this 'S'. S could mean either Swan Point or St. Mary's. I promise you we'll look for your parents once we are ready.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 02, 2010, 02:18:06 PM »

"I saw this sort of paper too, it was a completed mission. The one who did it got paid royally." Agnes said, gestureing Salamance to keep heading towards the lab. "We can check out Swan point ehile we're there, since it's a very likely location for a bad guy wearhouse. It has a lab with amazing amount of reare pokemon, not to mention the information stored there. And to think that they acually wanted to steal from me before..." Agnes's voice got colder and colder.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 03, 2010, 04:36:31 AM »

Quilava stops and turns back to Hector to make sure he was following. Hector looks towards the sun.
We're going east...
"Quilava make a detour to the closest town. We need to get an idea of where they are going." The pokemon stops and looks around, its ears twitching. Quilava turns his head to the right and begins to run again. Hector thinks back. To when he was a cyndaquil.

A large plume of smoke. An eevee jumps out of it, with cyndaquil close behind. Fang's eevee.
Hector looks back, he can still see some smoke from where the electrode went off.
If that kid winds up dead... He turns around and begins to run back.
"Quilava. We are heading back to the base. Memorize where that town is so we can head there later."

He reaches the mountain and spots Fang with his back to the mountain, looking into the hole.
"Yes, the gyarados is still there. Are you still planning to get past it?
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 03, 2010, 06:30:10 AM »

" Yes, I am still planning on getting past the Gyarados. Speaking of which how exactly do you plan to get that back to your dad?" Fang said as he looked back at Hector.  " Thanks for coming back." Fang smiled a little as he walked towards the hall way with the angry creature in it.

Fang stared at the Gyarados a combination of horror and admiration in his eyes. The beast had at least 12 unconscious grunts surrounding it, half a dozen more that had been thrown back more than 10 feet. The brute strength amazed Fang. As he watched another guard tried to attack the blue behemoth, he swung with a wooden club at the tough scales. The Gryados took a single quick action and with one Crunch halved the grunt. Devouring the upper torso whole. The look of fear replaced admiration in Fang's eyes. He looked back at Hector.

" Ok, on second thought I am not going past that guy. Well, this is a mountain. Why don't we just try going up. You said that our blue friend only listens to your dad. I don't want to be his next meal. I say climb the mountain, what do you think?" Fang asks as he heads towards the mountain side.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 07:03:11 AM by Gold »
~A New Life~

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 03, 2010, 07:20:57 AM »
"You're not even waiting for my opinion..." Hector mumbles as he begins to follow Fang.
I was going to climb this thing eventually anyway. He thinks as he begins to climb.
I just happen to know that theres a kamelot base with an angry gyarados underneath me. A rumble eminates from the wall of the mountain. The muffled screams of the grunts can be heard, even with all the stone between them and Hector.
What about Quilava? Hector looks back, his partner sitting where he began to climb, ready for an order. He holds onto the mountain with one hand, and pulls out quilava's pokeball with the other. The pokemon dissapears in a red glow, and Hector puts the ball away; resuming his climb.

A giant beam flies out of the mountain to the left of him, leaving a large hole in the rock wall.
What did they do to piss him off like that? Hector wonders. he begins to approach a ledge. Hector uses his upper body to pull himself up, and he rolls onto his back, panting from the long climb. Another beam of light launches out of the mountain. This time, to his right. As he turns his head back, he notices a building on the same ledge as him. Through the rumbling of the mountain, the cries of the grunts, and the noise of the hyper beams going off in random directions, Hector makes out squawking and the flapping of wings coming from the building.

He stands up, looks at the structure and begins to make his way towards the door at the front. He reaches for the doorknob, only to find that it was locked. Hector sits back down, releases quilava from the pokeball, and looks back over to the ledge, waiting for the other boy to climb up.