* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87048 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #375 on: September 16, 2010, 08:37:12 PM »
- Phew, that was a tough battle... I'm sure that Houndour and Poliwag wouldn't have the strength to go on battling. You are really good at pokemon battling. If you are planning to battle me with your team, I'll have to train really hard. I think Houndour is better now. He's a little tired, it's understandable.

At that moment, Aerodactyl and Elekid came back.

*grrr*

- Oops, must be my stomach again! said Jerry blushing a little. Is the meal ready? Time to get back guys!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 16, 2010, 09:26:20 PM »
    Jimmy watched as the pokemon battle happened before his eyes. After it ended Jimmy walked up to them. That was a great battle you guys! Jimmy's stomach then started to rumble. Haha, well I guess I'm pretty gungry too.
sup

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 17, 2010, 02:12:21 PM »
"Yea, you guys, I'm feeling pretty hungry myself..." Agnes blushed. "I'm shure the meal's done by now, Chansey and Blissey are amazing at cooking!" She said, running off, her pokemon following hery joyfully.
The didning room was set up for them, all kinds of delicius food served. "Oh, wow, Chansey, you and Blissey did such a wonderfull job!" Agnes praised the pokemon, who seemed to shine with happiness. She was just so proud to have made the guests happy. "Well, let's dig in you guys~"
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 17, 2010, 06:09:27 PM »
- Hmmm! That smells really good! I'll take some mini pizzas if you don't mind! Want to have some Houndour? Grotle, you can have some too!

After taking some bites into the mini pizzas, Jerry served himself some of the salad. Now that it was completely prepared, it was more savoury than earlier!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 17, 2010, 09:48:11 PM »
    Jimmy saw the meal before and his mouth immedaintly began to water.  He started to fill his plate with mini pizzas and salad. He then turned to his pokemon and fed them aswell.
sup

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 18, 2010, 02:09:03 AM »
Nick was pretty tired, his egg by his side slowly cracking. There was about ten visible holes on the egg. While riding on the Salamance Nick got really tired he slept on Salmance and soon awokend in a room. Slowly he opend his eyes and gave a soft grunt there where loud noises coming from the walls. As if a battle was going on. "Where am I? Aggnnnesss? Jerry?" (You guys forgot about me :( sorry for godmoding a bit XD I wont be on Mon-Fri so lets try Rping alot Sat-Sun!)
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 17, 2010, 10:01:31 AM »
- Okay, I'm full now. I think I'm going to have some rest in my room. Have a good night everyone!

Jerry rose and waved at the little group. He took his plate to the sink and washed it, before putting it on a tray. He went upstairs with his pokemon and shut the door of his room. He undressed and got in the bed.

- Houndour, it's so good to have you back. I'll promise I'll be more careful next time. I don't want to go through all those troubles again... Jerry said with patting the head of Houndour which was besides him.

After those words, he switched off the lamp and laid in bed.