* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87256 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2010, 09:11:42 AM »
Just as Jerry and Turtwig set off to catch up with the Tangela, a boy with an Hoot-Hoot appeared in front of them and the latter some what managed to get the Hoppips asleep. Jerry was a little surprised and stopped dead in his motion, staring at the boy. Turtwig however didn't stop and ran in the direction where the Tangela escaped.

- TURTWIG!!!

Jerry snapped out of thoughts.

- Turtwig! I'm coming!

Upon rounding a corner, Jerry saw Turtwig. It was alone in a clearance. It was then that Jerry also noticed that on his right, there was a girl with a Vulpix besides her and the Hoppips that bumped into him earlier on the other side. The Tangela was apparently in a bush, hiding. A battle seemed under way between the girl's Vulpix and the Hoppips.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2010, 05:19:19 PM »

Two of the Hoppips attacked Hoothoot and Urchin, as the other tree took on Agnes and Luna, who where standing in front of the bush in wich Tangela was hiding.
"Let's get this done qickly, Luna! Overheat!" Agnes said, stepping back, as Stun Spore from one of the Hoppip allmost reached her.
Luna didn't hesitate with her attack, as strong heat rised among the Hoppips. In a second they where all knocked out. "Vuuul~" Luna sighed, sitting back on the grond, Overheat was a difficult attack to preform after all, and she even felt the effect of the Stun Spore.
"Grat job, Luna, that was a strong one!" Agnes congragulated her pokemon, trowing her a Cherry Berry. "Vul, Vul!" Young Vulpix said proudly after eating the Berry.

Agnes was about to search for Tangela, to see if it got hurt, as she heard a pokemon approaching. "Urchin look out!" She screamed, as she saw a Skiploom approaching. And that was one very angry, mother Skiploom.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2010, 07:34:01 AM »
Seeing how Vulpix unleashed this Overheat, Jerry was very very impressed. "This must be a strong trainer" he thought. But as he was thinking, the trainer screamed. Jerry turned round, to see that the other boy was being attaced by a Skiploom.

- Oh no! Watch out! Turtwig, use Bite on the Skiploom!

Turtwig lunged forward and bit hard at the Skiploom. The latter fell down, but got up quickly. It went up high in the air. "Huh?" Jerry thought... "Oh no!"

- Turtwig, use Withdraw! Quick!

Turtwig did as instructed and retracted his legs and head. The Skiploom stomped on the back of Turtwig, but Turtwig had a hard shell.

- Good! Now, use Tackle!

Skiploom swiftly dodged the attack and used Synthesis.

- Arg! This will never end! Come back Turtwig! Go pokeball! Houndour, use Ember!

Turtwig went back to the sides of Jerry and Houndour appeared on the field. It used Ember, which hit directly Skiploom. The latter was burned. It once more jumped hi in the air.

- Now, is a good opportunity Houndour, use Ember on Skiploom!

As Skiploom was sky diving, Houndour shot flames in the air and hit Skiploom with a critical hit. The latter was sent flying in the air and hit a tree. However, it got up again, seeming more determined than ever.

- Time to finish it off Houndour, use Bite!

By the time that Houndour was approaching it, the Skiploom used its last effort to launch a Solarbeam. Houndour couldn't resist the hit because of the previous battle and fell down.

- Houndour! You deserve a rest, come back. Turtwig, you can do it, use Bite one more time!

Turtwig rushed towards the Skiploom. The latter was now too tired to dodge the attack and then fainted.

- Phew, it's finally over. Everybody okay?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 07:37:02 AM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2010, 11:51:08 AM »

There were still two Hoppips left that Urchin had put to sleep. They woke up, but seeing their mother fainted discouraged them, and they ran. "I'm fine, thanks. But.. who are you?" Urchin had watched as the new trainer took down the Skiploom headed for him. He appeared to be a skilled trainer. The Tangella hopped out of the bush and came to Urchin's side. He still wondered what had happened between the Tangella and the Family of Hoppips. The Tangella reached for a Pokeball at Urchin's side with its vines, and handed the ball to him. It jumped with excitement. "Hm? You want me to catch you?" "Tang! Tang!" It jumped with excitement. "Okay, here goes" He threw the Pokeball at the Tangella, and it rocked a few times before clicking. Urchin picked it up and replace the Pokeball at his hip.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2010, 02:53:02 PM »

"Well, this went well,..." Agnes sighed, returning Luna. She was slightly suprised, by the fact, that the new trainer was able of beating Skiploom, considering he seemed to be a new trainer. "Ah, congragulations on capturing your first pokemon Urchin." She said, clamly, walking over to the two.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2010, 03:02:31 PM »
- Ok, all seems well. Woah! You... you just got that Tangela? Cool! Oh, sorry, I'm Jerry from Pakkitis Town in the North and I just started my journey. Glad to meet you!

Jerry turned to the girl and said:

- Hey, your Vulpix is awesome and so seems your Skarmory! You must be a very strong trainer! Phew, anyway, I'm all worn out by this battle. Should we go back to Raichville to rest ourselves and our pokemon? Or, are you already running some errand?

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2010, 03:16:44 PM »

"U-um... Thanks... I guess, ....glad to have met you as wel...." Agnes was a bit supirised by how energetic erry was. "Oh, my name is Agnes, from Swan Point, and  I'm a pokemon trainer for qite a while now..." She said, lifting Blue in her arms.
"Oh, Jerrry, the fact that a new trainer was able to beat a Skiploom is qite impressive."
She looked at his Tutwig, who seemed all worn out. "Here, use this." She said, giving Jerry a Potion.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 03:53:29 PM by Sora »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2010, 04:09:13 PM »
- Ooh! Thank you very much Agnes. Incidentally... I have an aunt who goes by that name... well, let's not get into the details. So... you're not coming to town then? Ok, I guess our paths are set to be different then. I've caught the pokemon I wanted earlier, the Houndoum who is now fainted and I need some rest too... We'll meet again perhaps some other day then!

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 05:33:54 PM »

What a chatterbox.... Agnes thught as Jerry kept talking.
"Oh, wait! About town, shure, I'm heading that way!" Agnes said, running after Jerry, as he seemed to be leaving. "What about you Urchin?" She asked him, knowing that he can do whatever he wants.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2010, 12:48:08 PM »

"Sure, I'll come with you guys" Urchin began to walk after Jerry and Agnes, surprised at his strength, and at how much Jerry found to say.
"I've never been to Raichville before"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2010, 12:56:44 PM »
- Oh! That's great then! Raichville seems to be filled with rich people... I just came here, so I don't know much about it...

As the little group entered Raichville, Turtwig was starting to feel really tired. So Jerry took it in his arms and when they arrived at the pokecentre, Jerry gave the nurse his pokeball with Houndour inside and his Turtwig.

- Rest well Turtwig, you deserve it. You too Houmdour, it was a great match.

Jerry sat down in the lounge waiting for his pokemon to get fully healed.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2010, 09:16:22 AM »

As they arrived, Agnes handed her pokemon to the nurse, for a qick check-up, none of them got critically hurt. It was done qickly, as her pokemon where all in great condition. She sat down by Jerry, and started to brush Luna(Vulpix)'s fur. "Vuuuulll...~" Luna seemed delighted.
 "So, what's your goal as a pokemon trainer Jerry?"
She asked as the pokemon in her lap seemed to melt from joy.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »
- I don't really know... Have fun I guess, make discoveries, live through countless wonderful adventures... I've heard so many tales from my parents. They were great trainers and I always loved their stories about their lives as trainers. I guess I want to live these adventures now rather than merely listening to them...

And you? Where are you from? You seem very able with pokemon! Your match with those Hoppip earlier was breathtaking. The Vulpix of yours is really impressive!

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2010, 01:58:00 PM »

"Oh, I thought you're collecting badges." Agnes said. "As for me, I'm from Swan Point, my mother is a pokemon professor, so I've been surrounded with countless pokemon ever since I can remember. I... well, learned a lot about pokemon, since I've allways been working at the laboratory. This Vulpix of mine, I raised her from egg. Unlike my first pokemon Blue, the Piplup, she loves to battle and show-off. Currently, my goal is to track down every legendary pokemon there is and collect data."

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2010, 04:52:57 AM »

~Jimmy~

Jimmy was fast asleep, dreaming about a pokemon battle between him and another trainer. Jimmy was winning when suddenly he started to hear a cry, his parent's cry.  As he heard them weeping he felt like he was falling through a hole that seemed like it never ended. His parent's cries got louder and louder and Jimmy was getting closer to to the bottom of the hole. And then he awoke.  He was gasping for breath as he sat up from where he fell asleep.
     "It was only a dream," Jimmy said to himself.
     Jimmy looked around and noticed that he wasn't in his bed, he was in the woods, lying under a tree.  Jimmy thought back to the night before.  He remembered what he did, and then thought of the grief and pain he has caused his parents.

"They must be worried sick," said Jimmy.
     "Well I'm on my own now and I'm not turning back!" Jimmy reached for his belt and pulled out a pokeball.
     "Go Treeko!" There was a flash of light and then a pokemon stood in front of him.
     "Tree treeko!"
     "Treeko, we are on our own now."
     "Tree," Treeko said in confusion.
     "From now on we aren't going to stay cooped up in Gyran anymore. Now we are free to do whatever we want! To go wherever we want!"
     "Treeko!"
     Jimmy reached into his backpack and pulled out a map of the region.
     "Lets see" said Jimmy, "looks like the closest town from here is Raichville." Jimmy and Treeko looked at eachother and then Jimmy looked at the map one last time then put it away
     "The map said if we follow the trail that goes past the mining cave we should eventually reach Raichville." Jimmy and Treeko set of on the trail when they suddenly hear a cry for help coming for the mining cave.
     "Help! Help!"
     "C'mon Treeko, we better go check this out!"
     "Treeko!" Treeko nodded and Jimmy and Treeko set of toward the distress call. Jimmy and Treeko got to the cave to see workers running away like they were scared for their lives.  Jimmy approached one of the workers.
     "What's going on?" Jimmy asked.
     "We were working when this Gible came out of nowhere and attacked us! We must of awoken it while we were working and it got all mad" Replied one of the workers.
     "Don't worry, said Jimmy, "me and Treeko will handle this!" Jimmy and Treeko ran into the cave to see the Gible attacking the walls of the cave with all it's power.
     "If we don't stop Gible the cave could collapse! Quick Treeko use pound!" Treeko ran at the Gible with incredible speed, then jumped up and tried to hit Gible with it's tail.  Gible reacted quickly and bite Treeko's tail. "Treeko use bullet seed!" Treeko began to spit seeds at Gible until it let go.  Gible then dug under ground and came up underneath Treeko and threw Treeko into the air.  Treeko, use the speed from your fall to hit Gible with a really hard pound attack!"Treeko listened to Jimmy and hit Gible, sending it flying into the cave wall.  Gible quickly got back up and started to charge at Treeko with dragon claw.  Treeko' use absorb!" Treeko used absorb to drain Gible's energy.  Gible kept getting slower until it droped.  Jimmy then threw an empty pokeball at Gible. 1, 2, 3, Ding!  Jimmy had captured a pokemon for the first time.  Jimmy went and told the miners that everything is okay and they can continue their work.  Jimmy then returned Treeko to it's pokeball for a good rest and he started on his way to Raichville
sup