* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87239 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2010, 03:23:40 PM »

Nick

"Yaaawwn" he would do as he starts rubbing his eyes forgetting where he was. "To-*Yawn*-days time I finally go out on my own..Im gonna miss this town thats for sure" but then he suddenly rememberd "I wasted all my money capturing poke'mon for the begginers...Crap!" he would say rushing out of bed leaving his house door open. "I should go ask Jin for some cash he always looked after me when mom and dad died." slowly walking to Jins house he would see a few local thugs attacking a pokemon with rocks. Thug 1 :"This is soooo fun!" he would say pretty proud of himself pissing Nick off. Thug 2 : "This pokemon just cant get enough now cant it?!" Nick would look down and say "Get out of here.....NOW!!!!" both thugs look over at him "Isent that the guy who......." both thugs looked horified and slowly walked away. Looking over to the hurt pokemon he picks it up. "Whats your name little guy?" "Tor.....Tor.....Torchick.." Nick decided to take the hurt pokemon with him to Jins house to heal the pokemons wounds. After a bit of walking he finally made it to the small house. "Jin!" Nick would scream. Suddenly the door starts opening "Wassup?" Jin looked over to the pokemon he was handiling "Say no more your man Jin is here!" after several minutes of caring over the pokemon Jins ask "What happend well this is a lon story..." Several more minutes later "Ah...well you go on take care Todays your big day." Nick says "Promise me you will take care of the torchick" "Count on me.
 "Oh and jin?" "..?" "Mind lending a bro some cash?" "Hahaha sure." "Take care." Nick started walking out of the small house and towards the pathway to the next town "Hope this town does great" walking into the sunset he would say "Now the journey beg-" a little red pokemon started runing towards Nick. Nick smiles and  spreads out his arms aiming for a hug. "NOW the journey begins" "Your comfterbal to hug.."
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2010, 04:09:16 PM »

"Oh, my, I'm running low on poffins..." Agnes sighed, while she was checking her suplies. "I'm going out to finde a poffin house." She said, picking up her stuff and heading towards the door. "I'll meet you guys at the cafeteria, go and grab some lunch! Bye now!" She called off, as she left.
For a while she was wandering around town, trying to finde her way among all the manisons and buldings. She allmost gave up on her search, as a small group of older guys, dressed in dark robes with K on them (team Kamelot) ,surrounded her. "Excuse me, please, move away." Agnes said clamly and showed no fear on the outside at all, tho, on inside she was frozen from it. "Yea, right, kid, like if!" One of them, supposingly their leader, smirked. Agnes could feel her hair slightly stand up, but not from fear, it was static. They had electric pokemon with them! She pulled out Luna(Vulpix)'s pokeball-... Than everything went black.
She was electrified, by the leader's Elekid, before she could react. Agnes's motinless body fell on the ground, Luna's pokeball, wich she was holding in her hand, fell on the ground and rolled in one of the bushes. "Come on, let's teake the pokemon and pokedex and get the heck out of here!" One of the grunts said. "We might need the kid too, later on..." Some other grunt said. "He's right, we could negotiate with her parents for pokemon and all the data!" The leader said. "No, way! So you mean to carry this brat all the way to out base!?" The first grunt complained. And so, the few guys in the group started to fight over the qestion weather or not to teake Agnes with them.

(She's not dead, just unconcious)
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2010, 04:22:17 PM »
Nick yawned as he finds his way to the city with his trusty new poke'mon. Torchick. Right by his side using quick attack to go ahead of him. "Wait up buddy!" trying to catch after Torchick through the city was a pain he thought. "Ohhh Torchick..." he found torchick infront of strange men sweating and looking scared. "Who the **** are you guys what is this girl doing on the groun-" He starts shaking the girl trying to wake her up the men surrounding her bickering like Children.Nick quickly digs into the girls pocket trying to find somthing he can use. Not hesitating to take a few pokeballs. "Dont worry I got this." Nick is seemingly not noticed and whispers to torchick "Pssh" "Tor?" he would use the pokeball on the head of torchick and send it right out "Now your offically mine..." "Now lets see if we can put her pokemon to use.." Then he noticed the Vulpix hiding in the corner "Pshhh buddy mind helping me?" The vulpix says somthing to torchick and torchick says "Tor tor tor!" Vulpix starts picking on a red like thing It had the words POKE'DEX on it. "PokeDex?" the Poke'Dex opens up and says TORCHICK MOVES ARE "QUICK ATTACK EMBER LEER AND TACKEL ATTACK." Then the grunts look over to Nick and he curses "Holy crap.." Not letting the grunts speak at all he just yells "EMBER ATTACK TORCHICK!" The vulpix decides to join in the ember attack causing a tiny flamethrower to shoot at the odd men. Burning there clothing.They all screamed as they only had underwear on Nick did a HAHAHA! LETS GO! they all shouted. does a thumbs up at the two they both seem to be Proud "Tor Tor Tor!" "VUl Vul Pix" My man Nick thought. Nick looked over to the girl lightly taping her.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 05:30:05 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2010, 05:14:22 PM »

Jimmy continued on down the road, he was hungry and tired, so he decided to stop for a break.
    "I should let gible and treeko out for some fresh air and food. Come on out guys!" treeko and gible stood infront of Jimmy, but gible didn't seem very happy.  Then without warning gible charged at treeko with it's dragon claw and sent treeko flying!  treeko hit the ground hard, but still managed to get back up.
    "Why did you do that gible?  Hmmm, gible must think that our battle isn't over yet.  Fine then, go treeko quick attack!"  Treeko charged at gible with incredible speed, but gible dodged the attack and hit treeko with another dragon claw.  This time treeko couldn't get up, he was hurt to badly.
    "I caught gible so I should be able to make it return to it's pokeball.  Alright gible return," but gible refused to return to it's pokeball."I said return!" This time gible returned to the pokeball, but then Jimmy turned around to see treeko lying motionless on the ground.  Jimmy ran to treeko and held him in his arms.
    "Oh treeko, how could I let this happen to you?  I've got to get you to the pokemon center quickly!" Jimmy ran as fast as he could down the dirt path hold treeko tightly in his arms.  "Everything is going to be okay treeko, I promise." Jimmy could see Raichville up ahead, he was tired and hungry, but he didn't stop.  Jimmy was was getting closer to the pokemon center, but his heart nearly stopped when he felt treeko's heart beat gradually get slower and slower.  Jimmy was starting to think that he might not  be able to keep his promise to treeko.  Jimmy then started running faster until he reached the pokemon center.  He ran up to the nurse and said"Please you have to help my treeko he's been seriously hurt!" The nurse looked at treeko and then gasped.
    "Follow me, there isn't much time," she said.  Jimmy followed her to one of the emergency rooms and placed treeko on the bed.  The nurse's chansey treated treeko while the nurse asked Jimmy"How did this happen?"
    "Well it was earlier in the day, and I let treeko and my gible out.  I had just caught that gible earlier and I think it thought that our battle wasn't over and it started to attack treeko.  I had finally got gible to go back into it's pokeball, but treeko was badly hurt.
    "Maybe you should release your gible, it might best for you and for itself.
    "Your probably right" Jimmy then walked over to the nearest bench and waited for treeko to get better.

sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2010, 05:42:15 PM »
After a while he got tired and Picked up all of her stuff and carried her. "Your light....and kinda cute.." Nick walks around town as Torchick is sleeping ontop of the girl. Nick uses vulpixes ball and returns it. After a while he sees a big centere shining the words "POKEMON CENTERE". "I think we are here.." he puts the girl on a chair and keeps torchick on watch. Nick decides to play around with her pokedex not knowing what it is while walking up to nurse joy he says "Urhm Hello." Nurse Joy looks over at the pokedex and says "Your looking for a regestration...wait a second please." Nurse Joy hands over a Paper and says "Sign here...here..." Nick signs the paper and gets a trainer card. "Uh thanks?" Nick sighs and says "Thiss girl is hurt I dont know what to do...." Nurse joy starts blushing and says "Oh my im so sorry if you mine giving me the Trainer card bac-" "No its ok I want it but can you please tend to the girl?" "Urhm ok
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 05:45:50 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2010, 06:01:02 PM »

Agnes felt someone calling, than carrying her, but she couldn't wake up. At last, she managed to open her eyes. "Where am I..." Agnes whispered, every bit of her body aching fom the electic shock. She found herself sitting on a chair inside the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy talking with a boy near her.
What's the last thing that happened... Agnes thought... "Oh, shi-" She snapped as she remembered the grunts and everything. She managed to move enough to check her pokemon, who all seemed to be on the right place, but her pokedex was missing. "Where's my pokedex...? And... how did I get here...?" She asked in whisper, still weak from the electric attack.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 06:04:31 PM by Sora »

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2010, 06:03:54 PM »

Jimmy was staring into the lobby of the pokemon center when he saw a boy carry in this girl who appeared to be unconsious.  The girl then woke up and looked sorta confused, like she was looking for something.  Jimmy approached the girl and said, "Are you okay?"
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2010, 06:04:36 PM »
Nick looks back and sees the girl waking up he rushes towards her kneeling down "Are you ok?" "And sorry I took some Poke'Balls....The heat of the moment...and this thing...I think its called a poke'dex? Sorry here is your stuff.."

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »

"Wha- I'm gonna be fine..." Agnes said, blushing a little - she wasn't used of all that much attention, and now there where two random guys asking her if she was OK. "Oh, my pokedex, thank you, and no problem about the pokeballs, I'm just happy everyone's OK..." She said, sighing. "Did you save me?" She aked the black-haired boy.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2010, 06:13:47 PM »
Nick grins and whispers "Whoah..now that im getting a good luck at her eyes.." Nick rubs his face and says "Yeah...your Vulpix was helpful-"Torchick Tor!" "Dont worry about it my torchick handel'd it like it was nothing." "You dont even have to repay me."(Uh guys please dont roleplay till my charecter gets approved please?)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 06:34:07 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2010, 06:14:53 PM »

"Okay good," Jimmy said to the girl.  "I'm Jimmy by the way, what's your name?"
sup

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2010, 05:51:37 PM »

"Oh, thank you very much, these grunts would probably teake my pokemon and pokedex, if you weren't there." Agnes said with a smile. I hope he dosen't think I'm some damsel in distress now... She thought. "I saw you took interest in my pokedex. Would you like one?" She asked him, searching her bag. "Here." She said, handing him the new model. "I have a few more... Mum gave me a full bunch of them, she said that I'm suppose to give them to traveling pokemon trainers..." Agnes said, looking in her bag. She suddenly remembered there was another boy here (Jimmy). "Oh, my, how rude of, me, sorry! I'm Agnes, glad to have met you!" She said, handing him a pokedex a s well. "I suppose you're a new trainer as well, so you can have one as well."

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2010, 06:50:50 PM »
"Whoah this is so cool!" Nick said while looking at her eyes. Do you happend to be a trainer? I can travel along side you. Nick then slowly reached for the pokedex on her hand and looked through it question marks all over it.I mean...you cant just be all alone or that might happen again. Plus it would be a great experince.. Nick crossed his fingers.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2010, 07:09:16 PM »
"Badges... " Jerry thought. He has been wondering about those things which Agnes told him earlier. After she left the pokemon centre, Jerry took his pokemon back and asked the nurse about Badges. He was told that they were some sort of proof that a trainer beated a Gym Leader, a professional trainer who specifies in pokemon of a certain type. Once a trainer got 8 badges in a region, he was told, the latter could then take on the Pokemon League of the region, and challenge the top trainers of the region. The winner of this league would then obtain a fabulous prize, and even challenge four trainers, who's battling abilities were beyond all the other trainers of the region.

"What if I became the strongest trainer?" Jerry thought again... "This sure will not be easy...". Lost in his thoughts, Jerry was now walking through the streets of Raichville. He didn't see time flying and was already to the other end of the city. There, he saw a pokemon museum. He went in, and took a look around. There were huge fossils of diverse pokemon here and there, one more impressive than the other. He read on some information board that these pokemon once ruled the Cretaceous era, all by themselves. "It would be cool to have such pokemon in our team" he thought. "but these pokemon are extinct now, so they say..."

Suddenly, out from nowhere, a strange looking man dressed as a scientist came over him.

- What's that you have there?

He said pointing at the amulet of Jerry, which was given to him by his parents as a souvenir of one of their adventures

- Uh...

Jerry hesitated a little. Looking back at the amulet reminded him of the adventures told to him when he was younger and he easily got lost again in his thoughts. Becoming impatient, the man grabbed it and exclaimed.

- But... but... is that really possible? I finally found a fossil small enough for my machine! Would you give this to me, it's for the well being of science! I will make you popular, I will give you all you want, but just give me this fossil!!!
- Wait, wait, wait. Are you serious, could this amulet my dad gave me a... pokemon fossil?
- That's what I'm trying to tell you! Would you at last give it to me?
- I'd like to know what you'll do with my amulet.
- Rubbish! We don't have time for this! Give it to me, I'll revive the pokemon which became this fossil.

He grabbed the amulet, pulled on the string which broke and placed it in his weird machine.

- Hey wait! I didn't allow you to... Which pokemon is this?

The man closed his machine and pressed a big red button. Before Jerry could say another word, flashes evolved from the machine, blinding Jerry. Matter of seconds later, the machine slot opened and a relatively small pokemon was inside.

- It works! This pokemon is called an Aerodactyl. Now, I'll become famous!
- No! It's my pokemon! I didn't let you take it!
- But... I thought you'd be happy if you had such a pokemon. I saw how you eyed the fossils here, but until I found the fossil hanging down your neck, I wasn't paying much attention to you.
- to be honest, I am happy, but the life of a celebrity doesn't appeal to me. I prefer living my own adventures and share them to the ones I care about. I'm really sorry, but I'm sure that you'll become famous. Doesn't the fact that your machine worked prove that you are a good scientist? I'm sure you'll find other fossils in the future, or if you made a bigger machine...
- Oh! You're right! I feared that my invention didn't work and so, limited my investment into my project, but now that it's working, I can make bigger machines! I just need to show your pokemon to the Museum Owner. He's the one who will finance me, and without proof to support my invention, I won't get any promotion.
- Okay, but then, I'll take my pokemon with me.

And coming to agreement, Jerry showed his new pokemon, Aerodactyl to the Museum owner. The scientist got his promotion and gave Jerry his Aerodactyl back as promised. They parted, while Jerry promised to pay him a visit some day.

Remembering the rendez-vous of Agnes, Jerry hurried to the Pokemon Centre. He saw two peculiar men walk past him, mumbling.

- Who the hell was this brat? we got the girl first, we are the ones to take her away, not him! He'll see what it takes to defy the Kamelots. Those pokemon will show him well!

"Huh? Take her away? Kamelots?" wondered Jerry. "Who are those people?". His curiosity took control over him, and before he could realise it, he asked:

- Who are you? Did you try to kidnap a girl? What did you do?
- What again? Another brat who thinks he's better than us? Yes, we tried to kidnap a girl near the Pokemon Centre and we hurt her pretty badly should I say, haha. But then, this other brat came out and... why am I talking to you!

Jerry gulped, but he was determined to know what happened.

- I won't let you go further until you tell me what happened there!
- If it's a fight that you want, you'll get it! You'll regret challenging us. It'll be an easy task.

The grunts sent out an Electrike and a Voltorb. Jerry, sent out his Aerodactyl and his Houndoom. Aerodactyl was still quite small, as compared to the fossil Jerry saw at the museum, but still, he knew it had great potential.

- Aerodactyl, show us your Tackle! Houndour, use Ember!
- Voltorb, Charge!
- Electrike, Quick Attack on Houndour!

Houndour was badly hit, but Aerodactyl charged on the Electrike with the head as soon as Electrike delivered the attack and Houndour succeeded in throwing embers at the Voltorb which was on the spot charging power. The Voltorb was ordered to use Spark on Houndour, and the Electrike Bite on Aerodactyl. Houndour used Roar on the Electrike, immobilising it, and Aerodactyl then launched an unusual attack. Ice fang hit Voltorb taken unaware and sent it directly on the ground before landing its attack.

- That's good! Let's make it quick, Aerodactly, Ice Fang on Electrike, and Houndour, use Bite on Voltorb, quick!
- Blast it! It'll be harder than planned. Come now Slowpoke!
- Why are those electric pokemon so weak? Come here, Psyduck!

It was now another piece of battle. Slowpoke, despite being slow, didn't seem to be hurt by the Bite and Ice Fang of Aerodactyl or Houndour, while Psyduck hardly even tried to avoid the attacks or seemed to feel pain. Their Water Gun had a destructive effect on both Houndour and Aerodactyl, and after a while, they both fainted.

- It'll be up to you buddy... Come Turtwig!

Turtwig used Razor Leaf, which contrary to the previous attacks, seemed more effective. Psyduck fainted soon. Slowpoke seemed to resist. But another Bite from Turtwig, and the Slowpoke fainted too. The grunts escaped, after taking their pokemon, without saying a word. Jerry was now a little anxious. He ran towards the Pokemon Centre, to find Agnes with two boys. She was handing a pokedex to one of them and the other one seemed a little strange... his face seemed a little red.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2010, 07:19:33 PM »
Nick nearvously checked through his pokedex searching through it "This is blank....not like yours.....the heck?" Nick heard loud breathing and looked to his side not giving it one second he called to nurse joy "Oi Miss!" Nick ran over to the boy and said "You ok? The fu** happend to you?"