* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 88054 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2010, 07:27:40 PM »
- Wh... who are you? And... do you often say the f word? You're definitely very very very weird... I just saw two strange people earlier and heard they wanted to kidnap a girl. I came here as fast as I could to know what happened. Oh! Agnes, you're already here for the meeting!

((I wonder what to do about Urchin... ??? The last post was when we left the forest for the town...))
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2010, 07:34:32 PM »
Belive it or not.....no your very rude. Nick slowly looks away ignoring Jerry "Meeting?" (Urchin never comes on :( Chiba only rped once and I find her and Urchins rp's intresting...)
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2010, 07:52:07 PM »
- Well, you're the strangest person besides this scientist I met earlier...

In the meanwhile, Jerry brought his injured pokemon to the nurse.

- I'm sorry to bother you again, I just had another battle with some bad guys. I hope they'll be okay.
- Do not worry, we'll make sure they'll feel better soon.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2010, 07:56:47 PM »
Eyes lit up and shouted "Bad guys...? Ive met some bad guys they had  black clothing and looked retarded?"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 08:13:10 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2010, 08:54:56 PM »

"Oh, hey Jerry!" Agnes said, slowly standing up, still a bit dizzy. She ran over to him. "Where's Urchin, I haven't seen him, since I left?" She asked with a worried look. "Oh, what happened was; A group of bad guys ganged up on me and electryfied me. I don't remember anything from then on. This boy here, however claims he saved me, so I gave him a pokedex. That remins me! I didn't give you one, did I?" She said, handing one to Jerry (I think everyone who's a bit active has a pokedex by now) "This other boy is Jimmy, who I just met." She kept talking. It felt akward too, she wasn't used to talking this much. "How about we all travell together, after all, that gang seemed qite dangerous."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:00:08 PM by Sora »
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2010, 09:01:13 PM »
Nick looked happy and cheerful he thought to himself "Oh yeah! I get to travel with a girl that doesnt look half bad!" Nick looked up to the girl and did a semi shout "Yeah!" Nick then follows it with a question "I just have a question.." Nick looks up to the girl and looks confused "My pokedex is it..? Its er blank why is that?"

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2010, 09:09:55 PM »

"Well, you'll need to travell around and search for pokemon to fill it up, like I did for the past few years." Agnes smiled at him. "We should go grab something to eat at the cafeteria, too." She suggested, looking at the time.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2010, 09:13:04 PM »
Nick scanned everyones poke'mon quickly. And thought to himself "Am I the only one with one pokemon...I mean come on.." Nick smiling at Sora would say "Sure! Im staarveeed!" walking with Sora made his Stomach feel weird and his body tempture go up.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2010, 09:17:04 PM »
- Thanks Agnes! Hello Jimmy, nice to meet you. I'm sorry, I promised to someone that I'd travel with him when I'll be ready earlier during the day... I'll pay a visit to him, and get things settled. I'll be back in a flash, just wait for me here then.

With that, Jerry went over to the mansion. He rang and Haru opened. Jerry chatted with him for a while then waved goodbye to him.

- I'll be seeing you some other time then! Take care Haru!

Jerry entered the Pokecentre again.

- Hey! It's settled now. If you wish to, we can travel together. Oh, I already had lunch earlier with the one I was talking about. His name is Haru, and he's got some trouble with his master. We lunched together at that time.

With this, the nurse called Jerry over; his pokemon were finally healed. Jerry placed his two pokeballs by his belt, and opened the last one.

- Here's my Turtwig! Turtwig, they will be our new friends, Jimmy and uh... what was your name already?

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2010, 09:23:35 PM »
Nick completely ignored Jerry because he was starring at Soras eyes. "Hypnotized......wait no im not....or am I?" Looking back he would say "Wha-? Oh yea...names Nick."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2010, 09:27:09 PM »
- Still as strange as I see... Anyway, I don't know about you guys, but I've got a bad feeling about those two bad people. If I've got everything right, the girl they tried to kidnap was you, Agnes. And they want to steal pokemon data from your pokedex. There might be more of them looking for us now. And, they'll be more prepared to a fight... I'm going to buy some supplies at the shop. Anyone coming?

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2010, 09:30:13 PM »
((Agnes here not Sora... -.-'))

"Hey, are you feeling OK, Nick, you seem kind of dazed?" Agnes said, as they where walking towards the cafeteria. "Oh, I'm comming with you, I don't wanna leave anyone alone now." Agnes said. "Those guys... there weren't just after my pokemon, the fact that they made me uncouncius proves, that they might have wanted me as a person..." Agnes said, looking at her feet. "It might not be safe to travell with me anymore..." She sighed.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2010, 09:37:22 PM »
Looks at jerry "Mind buying me a few pokeballs on the house?" Then looking at Agnes "Oh Cheez its no...we need to travel with you to help you.." "Its no problem at all." Nick then whispers at jerry "So about those poke'balls my freind?"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2010, 11:26:11 PM »

"Hi Jerry, nice to meet you.  And I'd love to come to lunch with you guys, but my treeko's been badly hurt and I want to stay by his side until he gets better.  I'll catch up with you guys later though ok?"
sup

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2010, 11:32:24 AM »

"Oh, about the pokeballs, Nick, if you need some, I can get them for you." Agnes said, walkin in the way of poke mart. She sent out Blue, her Piplup, who was more than happy to be free of pokeball. "Pip, piplup!" Blue happyly bounced along.