* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 88964 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2010, 11:38:21 AM »
(Sorry about not posting for a while, but this should fill it in)

Urchin walked up to the front door of a building. He had been walking with Jerry and Agnes before Agnes left to get some more poffins, and Urchin decided to check out this building while they were waiting. He walked inside to see lots of bright lights, it would have been beautiful, but lots of the tables, chairs, and lights were knocked over, throwing odd patterns against the wall. A group of 5 people gathered in the middle, they appeared to be talking. Urchin walked over to them, beginning to feel tired.
"What happened here?" He immediately asked.
Urchin recieved a reply of groans and mumbles from the people, before one of them answered, "We were attacked by a group of people I've never seen before. They were wearing clothes with a 'K' on them.. It was wierd. Anyway, they stole our Pokemon and left."
"But, what is this place?"
"Your in the Raichville gym! I'm Jayden, the gym leader. These are my junior trainers" He said, gesturing to the other people.
"A gym?" Urchin asked. He had heard of them before, but wasn't entirely sure what they were.
"I'm sorry. A gym is where trainers come to test their skill. Each gym specializes in a specific type, like we specialize in electric, and trainers come to battle with us for a badge.
"Nice to meet you.. I'm Urchin, I just started training Pokemon with some friends."
"Well then, you could probably battle our gym in a few days, once we get everyone's Pokemon back and get things fixed up around here."
"Okay, I guess I should go catch up with Agnes. Bye!"
"Goodbye Urchin, and good luck!"
Now, she went looking for poffins, she said.. I guess I'll have to find somewhere that sells poffins Urchin began walking around looking for poffins, the time was flying, and Urchin was getting tired. Agnes would have found them by now.. Urchin thought, but where would she go? Urchin was now lost. He looked for the sign to the Pokemon Center. It would be a start. After a while of searching, he was heading into the door of the Pokemon center. As he entered he noticed how crowded it was. He also saw Jerry and Agnes there.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2010, 01:10:44 PM »

-Renji-
((PS, I change my starter to Carvanha and is level 15.))
Carvanha has just recovered from our latest battle, and we run away with an egg. The egg hatched! It's been half an hour since we obtained it. I guess I'll have to have it. It's an Absol. I keep him in my pokeball next to Carvanha's pokeball. "Well done boys. Absol, meet carvanha. Heh-heh." The next day, we arrive at Raichville. I never wear the Kamelot uniform. It's so wimpy. We meet 3 trainers there. I recognise one. My rival. Trainer Jerry. Heh. What is he doing here? like he's going to win the gym leader! I manage to lock eyes with him.. but I step out to cause some trouble. He'll have to deal with it. Heh- heh.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2010, 02:43:13 PM »

Jimmy was sitting by treeko, thinking about what he was going to do with gible.  Suddenly treeko started to move and then he opened his eyes.
   "Treeko."
   "Treeko, your okay!"
   The nurse then walked in and gave treeko a quick inspection. "Treeko seems to be just fine!"
   "Thank you so much nurse joy!  C'mon treeko I want to introduce you to my new friends!" Jimmy and treeko ran to lobby to look for his new friends.
sup

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »
Jerry sighed and walked towards the entrance of the pokecentre to see Urchin there.

- Oh! I haven't seen you for a while. You got me slightly worried. You're okay I hope.

Jerry passed by him, and made his way to the pokemart. He bought some potions, super potions and revive with the rest of the money which he had. He then came back to the pokecentre.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2010, 06:33:34 PM »
Nick looked over and asked "What are thoose weird liquids....and that shard looking thing..?"
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 07:16:01 PM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2010, 06:41:56 PM »
- Those 'liquids' are potions which heal your pokemon of damage. Some are weak, while others are strong. On the other hand, this 'shard' is an item capable of reviving a fainted pokemon so that it's able to battle again.

((And how can you see things that are in my backpack? Earlier, you said you scanned all the pokemon, while mine were being healed behind the scenes :D))
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2010, 06:47:04 PM »
"Thats odd..." looks confused "Has the world been advancing that fast...?" Nick looks up at jerry and ask's a question "Your a trainer right?" not letting jerry awnser he would say "Wana have a battel?" Nick has not had a battel yet and he is trying to see if his pokemon is strong enough to take down a trainer.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 09:03:00 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2010, 09:10:59 PM »

"Oh, Urchin, you're OK!" Agnes sad, her voice filled with joy. She had a bit of problem, running towards him, her nervous system still shakey from the shock. "Did you meet any people in dark uniforms, with K on them?" She asked him in a hurry.
((Ugh, I allredy brought Urchin new clothes and all the gear he needs!))
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 09:19:28 PM by Sora »
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2010, 09:13:52 PM »
(( Whoah! Whoah! Calm your horses down I deleted the post..))

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2010, 09:31:40 PM »
((I guess it's my turn...))

- No problem. If you want to battle, I'm up to the challenge. I choose you, Houndour!

Houndour appeared in front of Jerry from its pokeball. It growled a little towards the new trainer.

- Oh, Houndour, it's our new friend, Nick. He'll be accompany me and Agnes, together with Jimmy over there for some journey. But for the time being, he is willing to have a battle. I want you to give all you've got!

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2010, 09:37:25 PM »

"OK, I haven't seen a good battle in a while." Said Agnes, running over to them. "I'm gonna be the referre OK?" She said, running over to her position, holing her hands up, like the referries usually did. "Trainers, teake your place!" She said, Blue by her legs createing bubbles from excitement of haveing so much friends.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2010, 09:39:44 PM »
Nick would throw out his pokeball. But nothing came out. "Urhm Wrong ball.." Throwing out a few more balls nothing would come out. "Just wait a sec..." Nick searched threw his pockets and then into his bag. There was a pokeball in there and Nick sighed "Here it is.." Nick took the pokeball and threw it to the ground Torchick started saying "Tor Tor Tor!" Meaning it didint like being in a pokeball. Nick would say "Whats that? You dont like it in there? Then you wont be in the pokeball if you dont wana." Torchic smiled. "Hey Torch this is our first battel together." Torchic looked over to the houndoor smiling "Tor Tor!" Vs Nick shouted "TorChick use Ember!" Nick took out his pokedex and scanned the Houndour "Its imuned to fire attacks it can gain power if hit with fire-Torchick no dont!"

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2010, 09:46:53 PM »

"One on one, no time limit! Begin the battle!" Agnes shouthed in a formal way, as soon as both pokemon where out. She looked with interest as the started and decited to let all of her pokemon out accept Skarmory, who was to big, to be here, without hurting anyone. He liked it bette in his pokeball anyway.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2010, 11:36:41 PM »

Jimmy spotted his new friends in the lobby.  He noticed that Nick and Jerry were beginning a battle and he also noticed another boy standing near Agnus.  Jimmy walked over to them, "Hey guys, this is my buddy treeko." He then looked at the the other boy, "Hi I'm Jimmy, you are?"
sup

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2010, 10:22:43 AM »

"Oh, hey Jimmy, you came just in time to watch a battle." Said Agnes with a smile. "This is Urchin by the way, Urchin, this is Jimmy." She introduced them, still kepping an eye on the match, to make shure no one cheats.