* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87728 times)

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #210 on: August 15, 2010, 06:13:48 PM »

Growlithe got back up once more, determined to win. Growlithe no.Growlithe looked at Jimmy all suprised. Your to tired, you need to rest. Growlithe walked over to Jimmy's side. Jimmy then walked over to Nick, extending his hand. Good match.
sup

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 15, 2010, 06:15:26 PM »
Shaked jimmys hand and started walking down the road with his combusken. Playing around with his pokedex he found out he recorded fifty different pokemon.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:19:28 PM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 15, 2010, 06:21:19 PM »

Jimmy continued on down the road too. He had made up his mind to go to Olivais. He had always wanted to see the ocean. On his way down the road he saw some sparks fly in the woods. He looked over the bushes to see one of the boys he met the other day catch some electric pokemon. Jimmy tried to stay quiet, he didn't want the boy to hear him. Jimmy then stepped on a stick, making a loud snap sound. Jimmy panicked and ran, hoping the boy didn't hear or see him.
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »

Nick saw a herd of taillow picking on a certain taillow. The taillow was a odd colour very shiny. The taillow's pecked at it. Taillow took it like a man. The beating was horrible and he could not let the taillow hurt there own kind! He told his mudkip to reason with the others. "Mud! Mudkip!" the others wouldn't listen and started attack mudkip. Mudkip got angry and used water gun making the taillow's fly away. Nick told mudkip "Good Job!" he looked at the hurt taillow and used a potion on him making him as good as new. The taillow was grateful and flew away. Nick walked away to Olivais hoping to making it there soon. Soon enough a bunch of taillow flew right at Nick attacking him. "Mudkip!" the mudkip did not know what to do neither did combusken. The taillow were on Nick and if they attacked the taillow then Nick would get hurt. Suddenly the odd colored Taillow came swooping in! It tackled a taillow off Nicks back and started smacking the others off Nick. Combusken used ember as the taillow's flew away. "You came back to help me!" Taillow nodded and touched Nicks pokeball. "You want to be mine? Well all right!" Nick took the pokeball and touched the taillows head with it catching it. Nick let his pokemon play for a while as he started taking off his tanktop using the nearby lake water to freshen up a bit. He quickly came back to the bunch and started walking to Olivais.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:36:58 PM by Jerry »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 15, 2010, 06:32:09 PM »
While Jerry was about to pick the pokeball, Turtwig turned his head.

- Something the matter Turtwig? It was a great battle and I'm sure you progressed a lot. This new pokemon will be a good complementary part of our team and since it was powerful, I'm sure he'll help us good.

*Turt-turt-wig!*

Turtwig seemed to show something to Jerry.

- Ok, I'll follow you, so, what's wrong?

Turtwig showed Jerry a little broken branch on the ground.

- Hm... someone's been stalking me... if this is another of those Kamelot people, I must be more careful...

Jerry turned back, and continued on his way to Olivias, with Turtwig by his side.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 15, 2010, 06:36:52 PM »

Jimmy made it back to the road, so he started walking more casually. He then saw Jerry walking into a clearing up ahead of him. Jimmy wondered if he noticed him or not.  As Jimmy continued walking he started to think how am I supposed to rescue my parents from a bunch of crooks if I can't even beat that Nick kid in a battle? Jimmy then looked up at the mountain that stood above him. If I'm gunna beat Kamalot I'm gunna need to get stronger and the best way to do that is to train up in the mountain. Jimmy started walking towards it. He didn't care if Jerry saw him anymore, he just wanted to rescue his parents.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 02:36:04 AM by St. Jimmy »
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2010, 05:28:45 AM »

Everything was dark. Hector looked up. There were no stars. Where was he? He spots a splash to his left.
Water. Hector was along the coast again. A dark, four legged creature sprints towards him. he can't make out the features. It continues to grow larger as it runs towards him, but it won't pass him.
How big is this thing? Hector tries to get out of the way. His feet refuse to move. This thing is going to ram him.
An object that large, moving that fast; there'll be nothing left of me. WHY CAN'T I MOVE?!?
Because we won't let you.
Hector turns around. People in black uniforms with K's on the chest. Panic fills his mind. He looks back. The black thing jumps over him. His eyes follow it. Its running towards a town. A town with cranes and ships leaving the harbor.
"Olivais."

Hector wakes up.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 16, 2010, 08:24:36 AM »

Fang

"Down to the last penny again buddy. Well the world never gave us anything so we are going to have to take it."

Fang sat down beside his Eevee thinking about their next plan of action.

"We made it here, here... Olivais, all the way from the farm. We have been kicked around since we left. But now we know we cant trust people and they cant trust us. Dont we buddy."

The sound of footsteps walking down the street put Fang on full alert. The sounds echoed off the building, and in the night he knew the person would be alone. The footsteps were drawing nearer to him.

"You know the plan right Eevee." The Eevee nodded its head back at Fang.
"Ok 30 seconds...

Now, Eevee use sand-attack!"

The man wearing a dark coat with a K embroidered onto turned the corner right as the Eevee attacked. The man covered his face with his hands leaving his abdomen unprotected. When the Man was vulnerable Fang hurled his body at the man with all his strength, knocking him to the ground.

Fang quickly searched the man's pockets while he was dazed, finding what he was looking for Fang and Eevee began to run off.

The man wasn't down for long and before Eevee and Fang could get away he back on his feet.

"Do you even know who you are messing with, kid. I am a member of Kamelot. Go Rattata use quick attack." The man in black yelled.

"Eevee dodge!  Use sand attack" It was to late for Eevee to dodge the quick attack, Eevee was knocked back skidding across the ground. With a quick movement Eevee spun around and used sand attack.
"Now while the enemy is blinded use tackle, aim for its legs." Eevee threw itself at the Rattata driving its head into the opponents leg causing it the leg to seize.

" Come on Eevee lets get out of here." Fang and Eevee ran off again, this time escaping while the wounded Rattata couldn't follow.
"I will find you kid, I promise. I WILL FIND YOU!" Those were the last words Fang heard from the Kamelot member.

" Alright lets see what we have here." Fang took a look at the prize he collected from the man he just met. The wallet that was stolen was black leather, embroidered with the same K that was on the cloths the man was wearing.

"That little bugger, all the work we did Eevee and he only has enough for food a potion or two and a couple pokeballs. Well lets start with a potion for you." Fang and Eevee started into the main parts of town looking for a Pokemart.

~A New Life~

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2010, 08:59:48 AM »
-Renji-

In the corner of my eye, I spot Jerry. I follow him around. I'm walking with Absol so if theres a surprise attack, he'll protect me. His Turtwig sees us. But Jerry is too stupid to understand. Heh-heh. Absol gives a big tackle to Turtwig when he was a bit far behind, and we hide him behind a bush. Jerry doesn't even notice. Heh-heh.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 16, 2010, 07:39:51 PM »
- Turtwig, do you think we should have more friends in our team?

- Turtwig?

Jerry turns round and doesn't see Turtwig.

((Althougth I said that he was walking besides me ::) ))

- Oh no! Where are you? TURTWIG!!!

Jerry eyed each corner, each bush and stayed receptive to any movement. Then, a bush started to shake.

*Tu---*

Jerry heard the faint cry. He decided something was not right. He sent out Houndour and Aerodactyl.

- Houndour, use Ember on this bush!

Turtwig then suddenly got out from that particular burning bush and use Razor Leaf as soon as he got out, towards the bush. Houndour was confused, so used Ember again towards that bush.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 17, 2010, 05:36:11 PM »

Beep.Beep.Beep.
What the hell is that annoying sound? He wonders. Hector sits up. He was hooked up to a heart monitoring system. He grips the cables with his hand and rips them all off of his body in a single motion.
"Thank goodness, you're awake." The voice came from his left. Hector turns; its the nurse from the pokemon center.
"Where am I?"
"Why, you're still in the pokemon center. We didn't know how stable you were, so we couldn't move you to an actual hospital." Hector slides of the bed.
"How long was I out?"
"Not too long, maybe an hour or two."
"Cyndaquil." Cyndaquil jumps up onto the bed Hector was sleeping on and sits down, waiting for instructions.
"We're leaving and heading back to Olivais."
"So soon? Have you already taken the gym challenge here already?"
"No, but we will now. Cyndaquil. Change of plans we're taking the gym challenge before we leave. What does this gym leader specialize in?"
"Well, he does always have a pikachu with him, so I would assume electric types." Hector leaves the pokemon center, pulls out a pokeball and he presses the button, releasing the trapinch inside.
All three of them head into the pokemart. Hector purchases a potion and a burn heal, spraying the trapinch with both.

"Trapinch. You're going into combat now. Follow me. Cyndaquil, you will not enter battle right away, you will stay by me and wait for further instructions.Now, let's head towards the gym."
Hector takes a short walk across town, looking for the gym. Finding it, he enters and calls out:
"Who's in charge here?" A spotlight comes on at the back of the gym, illuminating a man.
"That would be me. I'm Jayden, leader of this gym. And you are?"
"My name is not neccessary. Though I would like to request a 2 on 2 battle, as that is all I have."
"Ok, I can do that. Get out there mareep!"
"Trapinch. Sand tomb." Trapinch digs underground. Mareep stands perfectly still, waiting for Hector's pokemon to come back to the surface. A loud crack comes from below the mareep, and the ground starts to sink. In a panic, Jayden tries to get the mareep to move out of the way, but to no avail, it was stuck in the sand tomb.
"This is bad. Mareep, retur-" before Jayden could finish, Trapinch took a bite out of the sheep's leg.
"Don't toy with me, you know Trapinch has arena trap, this isn't over until either I switch him out or one of them go down. Trapinch. Dig." Trapinch dissapears underground again. Mareep isn't going anywhere. trapinch knows exactly where it is. The attack hits it directly. Mareep goes down.
"Trapinch, return to the starting position."
One more....
"Pikachu, you're next! Use Iron tail."
"Trapinch. Take the hit and immediately use bite." Pikachu jumps up and swings its tail downwards, slamming it down on trapinch's head. trapinch opens its huge jaws and bites down on the same tail.
"Ah! Pikachu use thunder!" Pikachu does as it was told, calling down a gigantic thunderbolt from above, hitting both pokemon."
"Trapinch return. We're leaving."
"What? The battles not over yet!"
"I don't care, you've been messing with us from the start. Trying to recall Mareep, using thunder on a ground type; you're not even trying. I don't need this." Hector storms out of the gym, his pokemon close behind. he immediately heads out of town, back towards Olivais.
What a waste of time, I could have been there by now.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 07:43:23 PM by Trainer Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 17, 2010, 06:19:17 PM »

Urchin woke up late. He wasn't as tired anymore, and decided to do some training. He left the hotel, carrying the Pokeballs of Tangela and Hoothoot, and headed to the forest bordering Raichville. He was taken by surprise as a Beedrill came out aggresively, it was then Urchin noticed the weedle on the ground. It must have been the Beedrill's baby. "Go, Hoothoot!" Urchin threw the Pokeball of Hoothoot a few feet in front of the Beedrill. "Use Hypnosis!" The other Pokemon was too quick, it hit Hoothoot with a poison sting before Hoothoot had time to use hypnosis. Hoothoot used the move though, and Beedrill was now asleep. "Great! Now use tackle as much as you can." Hoothoot tackled the sleeping Beedrill a few times before it woke up, but one more tackle and it was done.

Urchin started to return Hoothoot to its Pokeball, but he noticed a strange glow. Hoothoot began to change. It grew larger, and turned an owl shape. The glow faded, and a full grown owl now stood where Hoothoot was. Urchin took out his Pokedex. "Noctowl. The owl Pokemon. It's eyes enable it to see in even the faintest light. "Cool. Looks like you're stronger now, Noctowl. Do you want to go take on the gym?" Noctowl cocked its head to one side, then nodded. Urchin walked back to Raichville, Noctowl flying above his head.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 18, 2010, 01:59:10 AM »
Nick gets burned by the sun and naturally turns into a tanish colour. His pokemon are slightly confused. "Well guys..we are about halfway there...lets go and train a bit in the mountains!" His pokemon all agree with him. "Good way to toughen up a bit." They all start running towards the small mountain. There was alot of space there so the spot was perfect. "Ok Mudkip and Tailow! I want you guys to spar." They both stare at each other when suddenly they start fighting. "Good good. Combusken! I want you to punch that large tree 1,000 times!" Combusken is determined to do what he was told and starts hitting the tree with metal claw destroying it. "Er...I guess thats too easy." Nick thinks for a moment. "Ah-hah! I want you to spar with me!" Combusken yells "Combus!?" Nick then says "No no thats stupid.." Nick looks at a bunch of rocks on the floor and then calmly shouts "You have to dodge theese rocks" Combusken readys himself as Nick soon starts throwing rocks at combusken. Most of them were dodged. But some where not. Nicks egg suddenly starts cracking from all sides. But only very tiny cracks not visible to the eye. "My father intstincts are coming..good job Mudkip and Tailow! You too combusken!"

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2010, 05:16:08 AM »

The sun was just starting to set over the port when Fang and Eevee finally found the poke mart they were looking for. Eevee wasn’t to beat up but it was better to be safe than sorry.
“It is a good thing we were able to get away, I’m sure that Man had much stronger Pokémon than that Rattata, and even it was strong enough to give us a fight.” Eevee nodded a look of defeat in its eyes.
“Now stay still a second and let me use this potion on you... There good as new eh buddy.” Eevee looked back at Fang, this time Fang could see a fire burning inside Eevee. “ I see your ready to battle, well then let us go find you one. I am sure we will find some on the road, we have to get out of here though, that Man with the red K is probably still looking for us.”
Fang and Eevee took off on the road heading towards Raichville.
~A New Life~

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2010, 12:53:25 PM »

Urchin walked into the gym, Jayden noticed him quickly. "Hello, Urchin. I thought you'd come. You want to battle, right?"
"Yeah. You're battles are normally 3 vs. 3, right? Well, I only have 2 Pokemon."
"That's not a problem. I'll only use 2."
"Okay.. Well, here goes." Urchin threw out Noctowl's Pokeball, Jayden threw Mareep. "Noctowl, use Hypnosis!" Noctowl used hypnosis, but the Mareep didn't fall asleep. The foes Mareep used thundershock. Noctowl was hurt, but continued to fight, Urchin ordered another hypnosis, this time it succeeded. Noctowl used tackle on the sleeping Mareep several times before it woke up, using thundershock. Noctowl was nearly done. "Noctowl, use Reflect!" One more thundershock and Noctowl was done. Urchin sent out Tangela. "Tangela, use growth, then absorb!" Tangela grew a little bit, then used absorb before Mareep could get off a thundershock. The Mareep fainted. Jayden's next Pokemon was Pikachu. The Pikachu used quick attack. Tangela didn't take much damage. It used growth again, and again once more after another quick attack from Pikachu. Noctowl's reflect wore off, and now Tangela used absorb. Combined with Tangela's high special attack and Pikachu's low special defense, Pikachu fainted in one shot.

"Wow! Well, I guess that means you win..  Well, here's you're badge."
"Thanks. I guess I better get going.."
"Wait! I found this HM, I don't think I could use it, so I'd like you to have it. It contains Fly."