* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87609 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #240 on: August 21, 2010, 09:05:17 PM »
Nicks combusken did a series of metal claw at the raticate. Eventually making it faint. "Good Job!" Nick would shout proudly.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2010, 09:11:16 PM »
The attack on the Golbat was super effective and it fell right on the Raticate. The two grunts didn't seem so confident about themselves any more after seeing their pokemon being taken down so quickly by the duo.

- You... you think you beat us? You'll see our real strength now. G-go Crobat!
- I... I'll not let you get away like this! Go Hypno!

- Ok, Aerodactyl, time to rock! Use Wing Attack!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 21, 2010, 09:38:36 PM »
((Um seriously a crobat?)) Nick told his mudkip to go in battel. "Combusken time to test Mudkip's power!" Mudkip was relieved he had a chance to kick some butt. Nick took out his Pokedex and scanned the pokemon.

-"Mudkip use Water Gun!" The water gun went straight at the hypno
-"Hypno use confusion!" The water gun reflected back at mudkip.
-Mudkip opend up his mouth and drank the water. "Hahaha!"
-Hyno used hypnosis but missed!
-Mudkip used Mudslap and smacked the Hypno a few times.
-Hypno stands there angered at being smacked.
-Mudkip used watergun at hypno knocking it back.
-Hypno used confusion making mudkip fly towards a tree. Nick jumps up catching his Mudkip. "You-You ok Mudkup?" "Mud"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:42:56 PM by Jerry »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 21, 2010, 09:48:39 PM »
The Crobat didn't seem to like its trainer... it must have been a stolen pokemon.

- Aerodactyl, now use Ice Fang!

The Crobat got frozen and couldn't move. By this time, the Hypno had thrown Mudkip onto a tree.

- Quick, now use Bite on Hypno!

As Hypno was focusing on Mudkip, Aerodactyl took it by surprise and bit it hard. Aerodactyl powerful fangs threw it on the frozen Crobat.

- Give all you've got now! Giga Impact!

Aerodactyl began flying at top speed towards the two pokemon, still on the ground. It swooped so fast that an air barrier was created in front of him and when it hit the two pokemon, they were thrown onto a tree, making the tree fall down. The two grunts didn't know what to do now. They retrieved their pokemon into their respective pokeballs and ran away.

- Nick! Are your mudkip okay? Let's get into Olivais quick and get to the pokemon centre!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 21, 2010, 09:50:16 PM »
"Whoah whoah calm the heck down. It just got pushed back a bit."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 21, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »
- Okay, I thought it was badly hurt, as he hatched some time ago only, yesterday as a matter of fact... If you want to, I'll give you this potion.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 21, 2010, 09:57:39 PM »
"Well Mudkip is tough. Yeah sure I would like a potion."

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 21, 2010, 10:06:04 PM »
After this Jerry finally arrived in Olivais. The town seemed peaceful, but Jerry stayed alert. Turtwig was his only pokemon now walking besides him. Jerry went into a pokemart to buy some more supplies, for the past journey seriously depleted it He spotted a quite shabby trainer there with his Eevee. He then went to the harbour where a ship was waiting. Passengers wishing to board for Swan Point could go in. Jerry didn't consider about going there, he was more interested in finding Suicune. He gazed at the sea, but the Suicune was no more there. At the pokemon centre, he fully healed his pokemon and went round the town to explore a little.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 21, 2010, 10:13:24 PM »
Nick made it to Olivais he went straight to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon. He asked nursejoy to look after his egg. She agreed and off he went. Looking around town.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 21, 2010, 11:04:05 PM »

Hector is walking down the road to Olivais, talking outloud to himself, with Cyndaquil and Trapinch close behind him.
"Man, that guy pisses me off. Who does he think he is? Playing us like that."
As he clams down, he begins to look at his surroundings.
I was printing down this path just a little while ago in the other direction. They should still be looking for me...
He notices burn marks on the ground, and a fallen tree that had not been there before.
"Signs of battle. Looks like someone took care of the patrol looking for me."
Hector becomes more and more alert towrds the sounds coming from the forest on his left. he feels uneasy about what he know is in there.
They can pop out at anytime, and I would have no idea when. As he approaches where he knew the fence was, he returns trapinch to his pokeball and begins to run.
"Cyndaquil. Go into the forest and run parallel to me. If there's someone waiting to get the jump on us, I want to know." Cyndaquil nods and dives into the treeline, the branches hiding it from view.  hector continues to run. The road begins to curve around the mountain, and the blur of cranes and ships come into view again. This new sight fills him with confidence and he begins to go into a full sprint.
"Cyndaquil. Keep up with me. Understand?" Hector hears cyndaquil call out from up ahead.
Bugger got ahead of me. I better pick it up. He concentrates all of his thought on his movement. He hears noises from the road up ahead. Hector comes to a full stop.
"Cyndaquil. Come here." His pokemon jumps out of the forest and stands at attention, waiting for an order.
"We are going to go into the forest and walk beside the road. Remain at a minimum of at least 10 meters from the path. Understand?"

They go back into the forest together. Keeping silent, the pair continue towards their goal. Watching the road for the one Hector heard. He begins to come into view. A boy about his age, with an eevee with him. he whispers to cyndaquil to stop moving. They silently observe the boy, making sure they wouldn't be heard. Cyndaquil steps on a branch and a loud crack is heard. The boy immediately whips around in Hectors direction.
"Time to run. Cyndaquil. Fire a smokescreen around both of us, as well as them, and continue to Olivais. Now. The pokemon did as he was told. A gigantic plume of black smoke filled the forest and part of the road. Hector breaks away from the trees and starts down the road again, with cyndaquil covering both of their tracks with smokescreen.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2010, 02:22:39 AM »

"What the heck was that?" Fang asked to Eevee as the woods erupted into a cloud of smoke. "Eevee what was the noise, and where is this smoking coming from?" The sound of movement going into the forest answered Fang's questions.

"It must be another that man with  the red K. Eevee time to show him." A shiver went through Eevee's body as he tensed up.

"Eevee use quick attack. Hold him down till I get there Eevee." Eevee dashed through the smoke following the sound of the foot steps. Fang followed behind, not as agile as his partner and blinded by the smoke it took him a while to find where Eevee had gone. When he found Eevee it was in battle with another pokemon, a Cyndaquil. Cyandaquil was obviously stronger and Eevee was being seriously hurt.

"Stop, stop this now! Who the hell are you?"
~A New Life~

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2010, 02:33:44 AM »
Hector turns to look back. Cyndaquil hadn't left the smoke yet. An eevee comes out of the smoke first, with cyndaquil close behind. The eevee was at a disadvantage. Cyndaquil was winning. The eevee's owner then comes out of the smoke. It wasn't a Kamelot grunt.
"Cyndaquil. Enough." It stops, and looks back at Hector.
"You're not in Kamelot, but you attempt to engage cyndaquil? Who are you?"
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 02:35:53 AM by Trainer Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 22, 2010, 02:42:40 AM »
"For starters, what is Kamelot? Secondly I didn't engage Cyandaquil I was trying to engage you. I thought you were the man with the Red K on his shirt that I robbed the other night."

Eevee limped over to his master his fur burnt black in some places. Fang looked down at his friend, Eevee couldn't even look up.
"If you must know I am Fang, now who the hell are you and what did you do to my pokemon?"
~A New Life~

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 22, 2010, 02:55:55 AM »
"Hector." He tosses a potion over to Fang.
"From what I know, Kamelot has been causing trouble in the countryside and they have some sort of headquarters built into that mountain over there. Its heavily guarded and requires a passcode to get in. Anyways that potion won't be enough for that eevee. I suggest you come with me, at least to Olivais. Consider it an apology for cyndaquil's actions."

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2010, 03:00:59 AM »
"So let me get this straight the guy I robbed was a member of some evil organization and they have a base in the mountain that needs a passcode." Fang said as he picked up Eevee. Fang followed Hector towards to the city.

"Hang on... Did you say passcode? I think I might be able to help you Hector. Ask me about it later, first thing first I need to help Eevee." Fang reached over and used the potion on his pokemon.
"This will last you until we get to the poke center. Come on Hector we gotta go".

~A New Life~