* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87440 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #270 on: August 22, 2010, 05:27:11 PM »
Lapras used Surf, flooding the whole pool. Elekid jumped and used Thunderbolt on Lapras, but the wave neutralised the attack. Elekid landed skilfully on a floater and used another Thunderbolt. This time, Lapras was hit but it held on still. It unleashed a poweful Ice Beam on Elekid instantly fainting it.

- You did well Elekid. Now, Go Aerodactyl!

Aerodactyl was ready for the battle. It swooped towards Lapras with Fire Fang. Lapras shielded itself using Protect and as Aerodactyl was trying to recover its senses, it used Surf. It badly hit Aerodactyl, as it was of the Rock Type.

- Aerodactyl, don't give up, you can do it, use Wing Attack!

Aerodactyl flapped its wings quickly and dived onto Lapras. Lapras just then dived underwater and could hence dodge the attack. It rose out of the water as soon as Aerodactyl was further and used Ice Beam. Aerodactyl had just the time to dodge the beam, and came back towards the Lapras with Fire Fang on the side. It hit Lapras which got burned.

- Enough of it! Lapras, take it down with your Surf!

Lapras created a gigantic wave around it while Aerodactyl flew towards Lapras with Fire Fang. Aerodactyl went right through the water and landed its hit but it fainted afterwards. The water carried a serious toll on its health.

- Good Aerodactyl, you became tougher. It's time to rest now. I choose you, Poliwag!

Poliwag was once again in the pool. It swam swiftly towards Lapras and jumped out of the water using Doubleslap. Lapras withstood the hit and used Body Slam on Poliwag. Poliwag was paralysed by the hit.

- Poliwag, use Hypnosis!
- What are you trying to do? This won't have any effect on Lapras! Lapras, use Body Slam again!

Poliwag used Hypnosis but to no avail. Lapras came forward and once more hit Poliwag with Body Slam. The latter couldn't take it any longer and fainted.

- Turtwig, I'm counting on you!

Lapras used Ice Beam on Turuwig, which jumped on a floater to its right to dodge the attack. The ice Beam however froze the water on Jerry's side.

- Run up to Lapras!
- Use Surf!

Turtwig ran towards Lapras as instructed and jumped on the floaters as the Surf attack came nearer. Turtwig jumped in the air and used Razor Leaf on Lapras. It negated all damage by using Protect and as Turtwig landed near it, it used Ice Beam on it. Turtwig couldn't dodge this attack and was severely hit. In the meantime, the water around the Lapras froze. Turtwig slid on the icy surface and hit the end of the pool. Its body started glowing...

- Lapras, once more, use Ice Beam, QUICK!

Turtwig evolved in front of their eyes. Turtwig was now a Grotle and seemed tougher than before. As the Ice Beam came, Grotle used Solar Beam which negated both attacks. After this, Grotle was tired and it's body glowed again.

- Very good Grotle! Push yourself with the wall of the pool to get behind Lapras!

Grotle dashed on the ice and was in an instant behind Lapras. Suffering from the burn, Lapras received some damage. Grotle pushed against the ice and was now in the air, above Lapras. It's claws glowed a bright white and slashed Lapras, sending it skidding on the ice.

- Lapras, use Ice Beam!
- Good! Use Metal Claw to run and dodge the Ice Beam, then use Razor Leaf!

Grotle ran past the beam with the help of its claws and used Razor Leaf on Lapras. Overgrow of Grotle amplified the power of the grass move and hit Lapras. From the numerous attacks of Elekid, Aerodactly and Poliwag, the super effective Razor Leaf was the final hit and Lapras finally fainted.

- Great! Grotle, we made it!

Grotle ran towards Jerry who took it in his arms.

- This was a great match. Let me give you this badge and those other rewards

Jerry waved goodbye to Rylis upon exiting the Gym. He was now a step further in his quest. With his faithful friends, he knew that practically nothing could possibly stop him in his adventure.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2010, 12:44:43 PM »

"Going on? Well, Kamelot is causing trouble, that's one thing... Anyway, I'm off to Pokemon Center, I have to heal my pokemon!" Shesaid and ran off. Damn, I'll just have to avoide this guy...She ran all the way to the Centr, wich was  luckyly just by the beach. After handing her pokemon over, to be treated, she sat down on one of the benches, waiting for Joy to cure them.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2010, 02:24:46 PM »
-Renji-

Absol and I walk out of hiding, we were following our target, Jerry. This time I had enough. If I don't steal his pokemon or kill him, I get sacked. "Absol, run up to Houndour, tackle it and slash it. I will take care of Jerry". We run at the same pace, and Absol does exactly what I told him. My carvanha died, by the way. After he slashed Houndour, I jump on Jerry before he can do something and take his pokeballs and his Houndour with me. We call our helicopter, and it takes us to our headquarters."Mission accomplished, commander." I hand over the pokémon." Well done, m' boy! He won't be seeing these for a while, hehe. crap! I just spotted that I didn't take two of his pokémon! Better not point that out."Your next target will promote you to leader. She has great potential, but she doesn't know it. Her name's Agnes. Cute little girl with blue clothes. Be careful. Agnes huh. I find her location on our GPS. Pretty far away." Well done Absol, you'll be even stronger for our next target."
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 09:23:26 AM by Monzta »

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2010, 04:11:22 PM »

Shinx, use spark! Sparks started to surround shinx as it ran towards it's opponent, a doduo. Shinx neared it's opponent when it's spark attack suddenly stopped. The wild doduo took it's chance and began to use it's fury attack on shinx. Shinx continued to dodge each head, but was eventually hit on it's left side. Shinx, use charge, then spark! Shinx began to charge the electricity inside him. The doduo began to charge at shinx with rage, but shinx continued to charge it's power. When the doduo was only a few feet away, shinx unleashed it's power in a spark attack and rammed into doduo. Doduo fell to the ground, Alright, your mine! Jimmy threw a pokeball at doduo. The ball shook back and forth a few times and then settled. Jimmy walked over to the ball and picked it up. He and shinx then walked over to a log where they sat. Jimmy used a potion to heal shinx's wounds, he also let doduo out to do the same. Jimmy gathered a pile of berries and shared them with his pokemon. He then picked up his battery powered radio and turned it to a random channel. He heard the voices on the radio say, The wearabouts of Jim and Alice Marsh are still unown, and the same goes for their son Jimmy. Detectives were confused on why Jim and Alice were ubducted, but they now think they know the reason for the kipnapping. The police think that Jim was kidnapped to be used to find the locations of many legendary pokemon. Having explored al over the world Jim has seen many rare and legendary pokemon, proven by pictures he has taken. The criminal, or criminals, that took him must be targeting to capture and steal rare and legendary pokemon and are planning to force Jim to lead them to such pokemon. Jimmy then turned off the radio and looked toward Olivais. I have to find them, but I'm gunna need some help. Jimmy returned his pokemon and then started down the mountain toward Olivais. After a while Olivais finally came into view. When he entered the city he noticed a little girl crying. Jimmy approached the girl, Whats the matter?
   That mean man took my pokemon! Jimmy looked over to see a man with a red K on his shirt running away.
   Hey, stop! Jimmy ran after him until the stopped and turned around, Wait a second, your that Jimmy kid. Hehe, I'm sure the boss will find you useful. The man then sent out his pokemon, a glalie. Before Jimmy could react he was hit with an ice beam and was frozen solid.

sup

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 23, 2010, 04:18:46 PM »
Nick followed Sora to the center. "Sora LOOK whats your problem?" Nick started twitching. "Somthing doesnt feel right."
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 23, 2010, 04:29:50 PM »
(This post assumes Monzta doesn't edit his)

Fang and Hector stood in the shadows and witnessed the robbery. The man looked stronger then both Hector and Fang, so they had to wait and not interfere. After the attack they heard the man call in a helicopter, the helicopter was black with a red K on the tail.

It's Kamelot, looks that the helicopter is flying towards the base right? That is the direction to the base?  Fang looked over to Hector who nodded.
Ok so they are talking his pokemon to the base, why dont we go there and steal them back. Kamelot doesn't deserve them and we were planning on going there anyway so why not now.
Fang grabbed Eevee's pokeball and release Eevee.
I'm going now, I can't risk them doing something to those pokemon before I get them.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 04:34:48 PM by Gold »
~A New Life~

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 23, 2010, 04:57:03 PM »

Jimmy was unconscious and frozen solid by the ice beam that hit him. He then felt warmth and the ice started to melt. When the ice was completely melted he regained consciousness. Where... Where am I? Jimmy looked around to see he was in a small room. He reached for his pokeballs, but was suprised to find that his pokeballs have been taken. He wanted answers, he wanted to get out. He looked around, but there was no way out. He had no idea what he was going to do.
sup

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 23, 2010, 05:15:59 PM »

Hector sighs.
"I guess...Cyndaquil. Go on ahead and scout the area for other members of Kamelot. Meet us at the break in the fencing from earlier." The pokemon gives a nod and runs off. Hector starts towards the Kamelot base. Fang and eevee follow. Their walks picks up to a run as they leave town and make towards the hole in the fence. There is a break in the woods that wasn't there on the way to Olivais.
"Something big went through here...The hole is over here."They ignore the path and continue to the rendezvous. Cyndaquil is waiting for the two boys exactly where Hector told him to, the fence chains were still red from being melted earlier.
"Is this it?" Fang asks as he looks at the mountain wall.
"Yeah. The door is over to our right, behind those trucks."
The patrols were weaker than earlier.
They must be still looking for me, but the closer patrol were taken out by someone else.
"It doesn't seem heavily guarded."
"No. Lets get inside before that changes."
The two dodge the patrolman and reach the door. Fang pulls out the wallet from the grunt and removes the paper. While looking at the paper, his fingers hit the buttons at high speed, his fingers, a blur. Suddenly, he stops, and the door slides open.
"Done this before have we?" Hector asks,
"Maybe"

The two run inside, and the door closes behind them. Hector hears a loud ker-chunk after the door closes.
Theres no way for anyone to break through that, it must be at least a foot thick. It is dark inside. Cyndaquil's flame is the only source of light. They seem to be in a long hallway, stretching deeper into the mountain.Hector and Fang come across another door, and Fang enters the passcode again in the keypad beside it. the doors slide open and close again, with the same locking sound as the first door. This hallway had lights, and forked off in two directions.
"We'll start by going left and seeing where it takes us, if we find nothing, we backtrack and go right."
"Makes sense." The two begin to slide against the wall and peer around the corner to the left.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 07:18:49 AM by Trainer Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »
Xhizor looked up at the building."This must be the town's gym, i think I've wasted enough time in this town. I should get a move." thought Xhizor. He went inside and found the gym leader. "So im guessing that youre another trainer, here to challenge me?" he asked. "Yeah, but lets just use two pokemon so i can get this done quickly" said the gym leader. "Sure, thats fine with me" said Xhizor. The battle started and the gym leader sent out pikachu. Xhizor sent out his pikachu too.
-His pikachu used thunderbolt.
-Xhizor's pikachu took the hit, knowing he wouldnt take much damage.
-"Use thunder wave pikachu" said Xhizor.
-Pikachu paralyzed the gym leaders pikachu.
-Xhizor's pikachu used iron tail.
-The foe's pikachu was sent flying through the arena and crashed againts the wall."Awesome, a critical hit" thought Xhizor."I better end this fast before his pikachu can start moving again" he thought.
-Xhizor's pikachu used repetitive quick attacks and eventually beat the gym leader'ss pikachu.
-The gym leader sent out elekid.
-Elekid quickly used karate chop on pikachu.
-Pikachu took serious damage.
"Pikachu, thunder wave again" yelled Xhizor.
-Pikachu paralyzed it."Pikachu, return" said Xhizor.
-He quickly sent out eevee and used dig.
-The elekid couldnt move so eevee hit it directly.
-Suddenly, the elekid regained mobility and hit eevee with thunder punch.
-Eevee was sent flying, but wasnt weakend a lot.
-"Eevee, use shadow ball and finish this" said Xhizor.
-Eevee used shadow ball and hit the elekid.
-Elekid fainted.
"Good job dude" said the gym leader. "Heres your badge" he said. Xhizor took the badge and headed to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon. "I should really get a map for this region, i need to know where the next town in" said Xhizor. "What, you need a town map? Here you go, were handing them out to trainers who need them" said nurse joy. "Wow, thanks" said Xhizor. "Looks like my next destination is Olivais" he thought. So Xhizor started heading toward Olivais, unaware of what activity would be going on there.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2010, 06:04:46 PM »
As Jerry was walking out of the Gym, he saw his Houndour get violently thrown in front of him. He turned round and before he could do something, someone, the one who was tailing him from the very start appeared from nowhere and knocked him unconscious. From then, it was a complete blank.

As Jerry opened his eyes, he found himself in a white room, and he saw a familiar face by his side, with a blue pokemon by his side.

- Ry-Rylis?
- I found you unconscious on the ground and brought you to the pokecentre as soon as possible.
- Houndour! Houndour! Where is he?
- Houndour? You had a Houndour?
- Yes, I sent it out when I got out of your Gym so that he could breathe a little fresh while coming to the pokecentre, but someone attacked me. An Absol took us by surprise and took Houndour down. I was knocked unconscious and that's all I can remember. Aww, my head hurts...
- I'm sorry, I didn't see any Houndour nearby. I just got out while I heard a helicopter come and when I was out, it was already going.
- Oh no! They took Houndour! Wait, my Poliwag and Elekid are missing too! Thank heaven my Grotle and Aerodactyl are still here... they were the last ones in the battle and I had put their pokeballs in my bag instead. I need to get them back. I'm sure it was this man from before and I bet he's one of them
- Wait, are you sure you can go like in this condition?
- I must. This Kamelot owes me something, and I'm not going to back off now. They hurt people, they steal from people, they must be stopped. I will need more training though and possibly more pokemon to help me. I know that Aerodactyl and Grotle are strong, but I don't think that by ourselves, it'll be feasible...
- You know what? I'll lend you one of my pokemon to help you. This is the least that I can do. Take this pokeball, it's Lapras'.
- But... I can't! What about you?
- Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'll just take my other water pokemon. I have plenty of tough friends you know!
- Thank you so much. I promise I'll bring Lapras back to you safe.

Jerry stroke Lapras with his hand and Lapras bowed its head, striking Jerry's banded head back.

- Thank you Lapras... I won't deceive you.

Just then, a nurse came in and brought Jerry a meal.

- You must eat to regain some strength now. Come on, those are healthy food!

Jerry ate his meal slowly. He was still thinking about his other pokemon...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 24, 2010, 11:41:08 AM »

Viscos was unlike any other town Urchin had been to. Pokemon were all over the place, people were very friendly, and there were trees. Lots of trees, way more than around Raichville. They were thick, and clumped close together, it must have been a jungle. Urchin walked out to the water, and watched the Pokemon on the beach. Lots of people were swimming with their Pokemon, too. It was almost the perfect place. There was no Kamelot, either. Urchin could get to like it here.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 24, 2010, 09:43:12 PM »
After eating his meal, Jerry got up, got Grotle out of his pokeball and Lapras into its pokeball. Rylis accompanied him out of the room and out of the pokemon centre.

- I'll leave you my number, if you need me, just call me, okay? I'll come as soon as possible.

Upon those words, Jerry nodded and looked at him going towards his Gym. "How am I supposed to get my pokemon back now?"

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2010, 04:42:37 PM »

Jimmy sat on floor, looking at the steel door in front of him. The guy said the 'boss' would find me useful. Useful for what and how did he know my name? Maybe. Maybe these are the guys who took my parents! And they're going to use me.... For what?
   Suddenly the door flew open and standing there was a man with a red K on his shirt. Hehehe your a real smart kid. Now get up! The man then walked over to Jimmy and tied his hands together. He then pushed Jimmy out the door and walked him down the hall. The man was being followed by two Mightyena, so trying to escape would be useless. Where are you taking me?
   Hehe you'll see.
sup

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 27, 2010, 07:28:33 PM »
Jerry walked towards the beach and gazed at the horizon thinking about Suicune. "I hope they didn't get you like they got me...". He turned his head and was going to head back to the road when he spotted Suicune staring at him from the forest. When it saw that Jerry saw it, it ran away.

- Wait! I need to warn you against some evil people!

Jerry ran into the forest and came by a lake. Suicune was in the centre of it and watched him closely.

- I... I need to tell you that a group of people, named as Kamelot are probably trying to get you and trap you. They... they took away three of my friends and I'm going to look for them. I wouldn't like it if they managed to get you...

Jerry looked down.

- They seem to be everywhere! They kidnapped people, they stole pokemon and I need to find where they are holding all those hostages. I need to find my pokemon!

Jerry raised his head.

- I don't even know why I'm telling you all this... I just wanted to warn you and...

I don't even know if you can understand me... aww what I am to do...

Suicune looked at Jerry, its head tipped on one side. Then, it ran away, going past Jerry.

- Huh? Wait!

Jerry followed it through the woods until he came to a clearing. Suicune couldn't be seen any more and Jerry couldn't go further as the path lead to a small cliff. He went to the edge of the ground and saw in front of him, a building bordered with fencing. He noticed two figures, one of which he recognised as being the trainer with the Eevee at the pokemon mart earlier. The other was an unknown with a Cyndaquil. They somehow got through the fence and went out of the range of sight of Jerry, past two guards. They had the 'K' symbol on their shirt! "Could it be?". Jerry noticed that a shadow was cast upon him. He raised his head and saw Suicune on a higher ground.

- Thank you Suicune...

Jerry looked for a way to get down and headed towards the building.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 29, 2010, 09:27:21 PM »

"Hey, Nick, can you please forget what you saw, if you really did see anything. Just drop the subject OK?" Agnes said, looking at the ground, her eyes sad as ever. Taking her pokemon, she ran out, avoiding eye contact. Outside, she went in the forest, looking around for Suicune.
"Sui..." She whispered, it didn't seem to be around. She didn't had the feeling it would be in danger, so she decided to take a walk around the town.
Town's gym caught her eye soon enough. She remembered the time she had beaten it (note: she's been out on adventure for two years). Her ralts evolved at that time. Now, that she thought about it, she should have Piplup evolve as well. It was holding Everstone for a long time...
North wind breezed trough the city.
Agnes got the message, and ran back to forest immediately. After making sure no one was watching, she sent out her Kirlia.
"Teleport to S." she whispered, makeing sure no one would hear her. They teleported, to a small cliff. Suicune was there, higher up. She also spotted Jerry, running down, and some creepy building, surrounded by fences. It can't be... the base... "Jerry!" She shouted just loud enough for him to hear. "W-What's going on?"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:49:37 PM by Jerry »
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.