* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Poll

If you join the RP, which town will you start in?

Jaggavay
Pakkitis
St. Mary's
Ungarid
Olivais
Viscos
Swan Point
Gyran
Raichville
Eukrye

Author Topic: [RP]~A New Life-RP~  (Read 87715 times)

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]~A New Life-RP~
« Reply #285 on: August 30, 2010, 03:01:46 AM »
*If this breaks any rules im sorry and ill edit.

The hallway was long and poorly lit. Our footsteps echoed in the empty corridor.

"Don't talk we cant let them hear us."
They continued down the hall way until we made it to a corner. They looked around and saw a man patrolling the halls, heading in their direction.

"Oh no, Hector we are in trouble there is a man coming and if he sees us he will call the other guards and we will not be able to get out of here."  He whispered to Hector trying to hide the panic in my voice.

The footsteps got louder, Hector and Fang tensed up.

"I don't know about you Hector but I will always choose my life over that of my enemy. Look away you are not going to like what you see." Fang looked away from Hector and leaned towards his friend Eevee. "Alright buddy, we have done this before looks like we are doing it again. Remember quick attack for the surprise and bite for the finish, ill do the rest

The footsteps were even louder now and Fang knew it would only be another few seconds until the man turned the corner. They saw his leg first followed quickly by his body.

Fang jumped at the man and cupped his hand over the man mouth. The man tried to scream for his team mates but Fang made that impossible. The grunt elbowed Fang hard in the chest, causing him a lot of pain but he didn't let go. Eevee used quick attack hitting the man in the legs knocking him over. Then followed up with a fierce bite to the man's jugular vain. The blood poured out of the man's wound, the final attempts to alert the guards in vain. In a minute it was over.

"Hector do not judge me for my actions. I did what was necessary. we have to go, we can hide the body but not the blood, they will know something happened here. Lets not waste time hiding the body. We have to move now!"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 03:09:34 AM by Gold »
~A New Life~

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 30, 2010, 03:31:54 AM »

"A simple knock out would have been fine. That was inefficient and sloppy. Now both you and i have blood all over us and we have a dead body that is draining all over the floor. We need to find a change of clothes. Now." Hector slides down the hallway, the windows to various rooms have been covered by blinds. He reaches a corner, and peers around it. Two men in casual outfits and a man in a kamelot uniform were further down the hallway. The man from Kamelot pulls out a key and inlocks a door. He seems to be talking to the others and points inside the door he just opened. The two walk inside, and the man close the door and leans his back against it.
Something important is behind that door
The other two men come out of the room, now in full Kamelot uniform.
So the uniforms are in there...
The first man pulls out his key again,locks the door, and begins to walk further down the hallway, around the corner, with the other two following.

"Well now what?" Hector asks as he looks over at Fang.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 30, 2010, 03:12:21 PM »
Nick sighed. He was all alone and angerd. "Ya...well forget about here!" He shouted. Nurse Joy and some other people started staring at Nick as if he was crazy. Nick ran out of the Pokemon Center and started running towards the beach. The beach was still empty. "Alright guys....lets do-" A man was watching him staring at him from afar. Nick Turned his head around. "Come with me boy." He took out a PokeBall and said "....Well? Hurry the $#~$ up." I gave him a glare and shouted "Why should I?!" The man put his pokeball back. "Im going to beat you boy." Nick lost his cool and ran towards the man he noticed a Tatto on the mans head. "K Admin~" Nick did aimed a punch on the mans stomach. The man grabbed Nicks hand and started holding it tighter. "AHHHHHH HELP!" His Tailow was high up in the air watching what was going on. Tailow flew towards Nick's bag.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:43:57 PM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 30, 2010, 04:07:11 PM »
Jerry was quickly finding a way to get near the hole in the fence when he heard a faint voice from afar. He stopped, puzzled. He turned round and looked around but he saw nobody. He raised his head and, to his utmost surprise, he saw Agnes on the small cliff, the one he was some time before. He didn't know what to do... the grunts from Kamelot were down there, closer to him than was Agnes. If he shouted so that Agnes would hear him, they would most likely hear him too... He decided to wave back at Agnes, and showed her to hush. Jerry looked down again and seeing that the grunts didn't notice anything, he cautiously proceeded further down.

He landed on a small clearance. The trees behind him prevented him from seeing Agnes any more. He didn't know whether Agnes was following him or not. Jerry decided to wait a little just in case she was following him down the cliff. As he waited, a Caterpie appeared, falling slowly from a tree. It used it's silk to smoothly land on its suction cups beneath its body. "I'll try to catch it. Maybe it'll help me...". Grotle which was besides Jerry saw the look in his master's face and knew what that meant. It stepped forward towards the Caterpie.

- Grotle, right, use Bite!

The Caterpie dodged the attack using its amazing speed and used String Shot to slow down Grotle. It then tackled Grotle on its side, making it hit a nearby tree.

- Grotle, get up and use Razor Leaf!

Grotle did as it was told and managed to hit the Caterpie. It rushed forward for another tackle, but Grotle then used Metal Claw just as it came. The Caterpie fell back and Jerry tossed a pokeball. *click* The Caterpie was caught.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 30, 2010, 04:21:34 PM »

Agnes realized the message Jerry was giving her. She could allso see grunts  down the hill.
"Kirlia, can you teleport us to that boy, Jerry?" Kirlia nodded and they disappeared.
They reappeared behing Jerry, who seemed to have caught a Caterpie. "Hey, Jerry. Oh, congragulatins! Can you... tell me what's going on?" She whispered to him, not being shure how to greet someone, in a situation, wich absolutly shows you're gonna be bashing into evil organization's base withing minutes...
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 30, 2010, 04:31:38 PM »
- Oh Agnes! One of the Kamelot knocked me over when I got my Badge in Olivais... His Absol took down Houndour from behind and he jumped on me. When I woke up, I found that he had stolen my pokemon and I had only my Aerodactyl and my Grotle which evolved not long ago. I put their pokeballs in a separate pocket in my last battle and he didn't notice them. So, he took Houndour, Poliwag and Elekid, the latter ones being the pokemon I caught on my way to Olivais...

Suicune brought me here, and I am most determined to get my pokemon back, at all cost. Rylis even lent me his Lapras to help me. I mustn't fail... my friends are counting on me...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:33:36 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 30, 2010, 04:53:40 PM »

"I'll help you, OK? I belive you are not the only victim." Agnes said, nodding.
"Direct attack won't be a good idea, we better sneak in. I wish I had their uniforms..." Just than a grunt walked by, but didn't seem to notice the two trainers.
"Stay still Jerry!" She whispered, intentionally stepping on a twig, wich made grunt look their way.
"Kirlia, Hypnosis!" As soon as Agnes said it, Kirlia unleashed teh attack and grunt collapsed in deep sleep.
"OK, let's see what he has here..." Agnes whispered, pulling the grunt behing trees, carefull so his comrades didn't notice a thing.
"OK, Jerry, put on his clothes, check his ID and missions, to make shure you'll be able to pretend you're him, so we can sneak in. All we need now is a female..." That seem unpossible, as all grunts that they could see from their hiding place where guys.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 30, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »
The man took out his pokeball with his other hand out of his Pocket. Nick was in agony and couldent take the pain. His hand where being crushed. The man laughed "Your pathetic boy, Well I am an admin! How can you HOPE to beat me?" Nick whispered "Ad...admin?" The man chuckeled "Im suprised that your father is a Kamolat and you dont even know what an admin is!" Nick kicked the man on the shins causing him to let go. "Who...the HELL are you?!" The man was on the ground crying like a little girl. "You'll...pay for this!"  I ran towards my bag where my tailow was hiding. "Howd you get here? "That doesnt matter guys lets go!" Nick ran towards town with his pokemon following him. He made it to town and took out his pokedex. "Agnes said I can call her with this right?" Nick started pressing random buttons on the pokedex. Not really knowing how to call her.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:01:22 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 30, 2010, 05:05:58 PM »
Jerry took the Kamelot uniform and put it on.

- Well, I think we have another problem... This uniform seems to be way too big for me...

Hey, look at this, this set of numbers... I wonder what that means...

And oh! It seems that this grunt here is the one who will switch guard with another grunt. The latter is guarding pokemon which have just been stolen. It says here that the two of the pokemon are too weak to do anything, but the last one, a Houndour is still struggling to get out. There's even a plan to where to go to get the guard switching... I bet that those stolen pokemon are mine. But it seems the way there will be difficult...

Wait... I think I noticed something... there may be short cut here but we'll meet with two guards. If we can get past them, we can sneak through this window here, from the outside and get in the room they are supposed to be guarding... hmmm...

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 30, 2010, 05:18:50 PM »

Agnes looked at the map-plan looking thing. "Indeed, and by looks of it, the room they're guarding is the one they keep uniforms in. Knocking out this guy was a good idea, we got qite some information. As for the uniform, you can teake it off, we'll be getting ones with the right size in no time. Don't worry, I'm not looking..." She said, planning the attack on the two guards. "The guards don't seem to a high ranked ones, so we should ba able to teake them out. After we do that, we change in uniforms, than get your pokemon back and scout their base." She said, standing up, not makeing a sound, returning her Kirlia to pokeball, and sent out Luna. "You redy Jerry?" She asked. The two guards where around the corner of the building, but they had to make shure not to get caught by the ones at the main entarence first.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 30, 2010, 05:24:23 PM »
- Yes, I'm ready. Are you ready Grotle? I think I'll need Aerodactyl too...

Jerry sent out Aerodactyl. It was told to fly around discreetly and wait on the roof of the building.

- If something goes wrong Aerodactyl, you attack, okay?

Aerodactyl positioned itself. Jerry and Agnes had to go through the hole in the fence once the guards at the entrance were out of sight... They were ready.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 30, 2010, 05:24:46 PM »
After a few minutes Nick found an option called "Phone Book." He pressed it. Very few numbers where on the Pokedex so it was easy finding the Name Agnes. "Yes!" He couldent afford to waste any more time before the man looked after him. He pressed "Agnes"

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 30, 2010, 06:24:43 PM »

Agnes and Jerry ((sorry for controlling your chareter, but I think there are not many other things you would do)) sneaked around bushes and tress untill tehy reached the two guards. The others where around the corner, so they couldn't see anything at all.
"OK, Jerry, on the count of 3, I teake the left one, you teake the right one! One, two-" Loud Johto theme music came from Agnes's bag, sounding like the phone call.
"Oh, shi-" Agens tried to reach her pokedex, but the music got louder and louder.
"Who's there? Come out!!" One of the grunts shouted, as both grunts sent out their pokemon, Sandslash and Lairon. The fact that Jerry and Agnes where busted was unavoidable, as Sand attack hit the bushes they where hiding in. "OK, Jerry, just teake on Sanslash I'll deal with the other one!" Agne sshouted as he managed to pull out her pokedex and answered, not even looking who the caller was.
"I'll call back!- Luna Overheat" She shouted trying not to sound too frustrated on the phone. Overheat dealt serious damage on Lairon, who continued with Teake Down, critically hurting Vulpix.
"Fire Spin!" The attack trapted the enemy, who tried to break trough with Iron Head, but failed. Luna was on much higher level than newly evolved Lairon.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 06:44:05 PM by Sora »

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 30, 2010, 06:46:24 PM »
Nick gets really pissed that calling Sora dident work. The man from before was visible. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Nick stood there. "Wana Freestyle B!^!$?!" Nick couldent take it any more. He was tired of running away. The man grinned. "Such a foul mouth"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 06:53:46 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 30, 2010, 07:39:17 PM »
((No problem Sora :) ))

Jerry got sand in his eyes and couldn't see a thing. He knew that he shouldn't waste time.

- Grotle, Razor Leaf!

Grotle too was hit by the sand and now, wild sharp leaves were flying everywhere, hitting the Sandslash and the Lairon both. Aerodactyl then appeared from above, and used Ice Fang on the Sandslash, it was a super effective hit!