* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda  (Read 12633 times)

Offline Yoshui_Bei_Fong

• Beginning Trainer
  • Proud member of the 501st legion
    • View Profile
Re: Legend of Zelda
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2010, 08:31:39 AM »
Well I never played any Zelda games, but I play as Link or Toon link on Brawl, but i guess that doesn't count.  But I might pick up a Zelda game in the future

Offline Azrial009

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2010, 10:28:49 AM »
OH MAH GOSHHH!! The Zelda series is AMAZINGG!!! Ive played and beaten every zelda game created. NES, N64, Wii, GC, GBA, GBC, etc. I LOVE IT :D You should play Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask on the N64

Offline PsyduckPh33r

• Beginning Trainer
  • O_O
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2010, 07:07:19 PM »
Well I never played any Zelda games, but I play as Link or Toon link on Brawl, but i guess that doesn't count.  But I might pick up a Zelda game in the future

Its a great series and its a good time to start playing them because you can get quite a few with the Wii, you can get OoT, Twilight Princess, the first two zeldas, and the upcoming Zelda game all on one system. (Like Mr_Dark said) I REALLY recommend it if you want to try it out.

Also, nice job Azrial! Thats quite an accomplishment to do such a thing! (Considering the length and sheer number of games their on on a multitude of consoles)
   Psyduck owns.

Offline Yoshui_Bei_Fong

• Beginning Trainer
  • Proud member of the 501st legion
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2010, 08:05:20 PM »
I think I will get a Zelda Game in the future

Offline neokills

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'd rather die on the feet than live on my knee's
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2010, 02:41:54 PM »
you gotta love The Legend of Zelda for SNES one of my favs
***Thanx to lucariox for this great signature***

Offline Ver-go-a-go-go

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2010, 02:42:45 AM »
It's a legendary series, that's for sure. Loved OoT way back and thought TP was even better to be honest. Extremely disappointed that SS is taking the graphical turn back to cel shading, but I'm hoping I'll get over it pretty soon. Guess I'm just upset that Metroid is the only epic series Nintendo seems to have as far as first impressions go.

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2010, 03:01:02 PM »
OH MAH GOSHHH!! The Zelda series is AMAZINGG!!! Ive played and beaten every zelda game created. NES, N64, Wii, GC, GBA, GBC, etc. I LOVE IT :D You should play Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask on the N64

I am sorry but  I doubt you have beaten every game created. The phillips Cd-i (which was a totally bombshell with absolutely horribly games) had 3 Legend of Zelda games: Link-Faces of Evil, Zelda-Wand of Gamelon and Zelda's Adventure.  Granted these games are pretty much non existent to the world so it is forgivable not to count them.

Also though you don't mention you have played any Gameboy (not advanced) games of zelda. That leaves out oracle of seasons, oracle of age, and Links awakening.

Assuming that you have played these and their was a typo I must say I congratulate you man, I am not trying to be a dick here. I played Legend of Zelda 2 (Adventure of Link) for the NES. That game is fricken hard. I couldn't get past death mountain as a kid. (haven't played since then) So you having beat the game shows great skill.

My personal favorite legend of zelda game has to be A link to the past. I prefer the old school games, but I like it classic so for me I prefer it on the SNES rather than GBA of Wii (if its on wii).

As a kid I would play this game at my babysitters and I loved this game, I played it as often as I could as a kid. Now I own the game and I play it all the time.  I think I am in the double digits of times beating this game.

Tl;dr:

Their are a lot of games people haven't mentioned in the Legend of Zelda series. I think Azrial has crazy skill at video games. Legend of Zelda A link to the past is my favorite game.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 03:25:28 PM by Gold »
~A New Life~