* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Hey everyone! Anyone up to form a clan once the game publishs?  (Read 53006 times)

Offline pacjap432

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone! Anyone up to form a clan once the game publishs?
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2010, 08:06:44 PM »
I want to join, too!
The terrifying transformation...

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2010, 08:23:02 PM »
Going on clan sizes and such, i think it should be the leader to decide how many people can join in, and about 3 people in the clan can get powers like accept/deny new members, but on a vote basis. The leader has over say about the new members though.

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2010, 08:49:25 PM »
Going on clan sizes and such, i think it should be the leader to decide how many people can join in, and about 3 people in the clan can get powers like accept/deny new members, but on a vote basis. The leader has over say about the new members though.

QFT!!

It's sometimes really not pleasant if ever you entrust a trainer and this one just kicks newbies around behind you back. This would be unfair to the newbies. The vote basis here does well the job, with the final decision coming from the leader.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2010, 09:17:16 PM »
Yeah, true, but when it comes down to picking people who can have certain powers, you pick people who you speak to alot, or those you know you can trust. I wouldn't like it if someone betrayed the trust i placed in them when i gave them a seat of power as it were :/. But hopefully no one on here is going to be like that.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2010, 01:03:25 AM »
Unless a Carbon/Zubat copy comes into play.
How about 5-10 People w/ power if any situation like that occurs, 3/5 have to agree vote kick someone High up.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2010, 01:15:31 AM »
That sort of reminds me of a game on the 360 had set up Everybody in the clan (18 i think was the limit) if a new member wanted to join, a higher ratio of players had to agree on a option before that person was allowed/denied. But with that, that gives everyone equal power, and sometimes its best not to do so, so i can agree on 5 people having a higher status, but no more then 5. Those 5, then the leader, 6 people is enough to control a giuld/clan/tribe blah blah blah.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2010, 07:19:44 AM »
Oh, with all sorts of people coming into PU once the game is out, I won't be surprised to see many 'Zubats'. I actually like the idea that the members have equal power, but the ultimate decision will always come from the leader. I'm saying this because you can also have a handful of Zubats suddenly appearing. I won't go into details to incite any idea into people though. I don't want it to happen in the guild I'll make =S
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2010, 01:14:23 PM »
Oh, with all sorts of people coming into PU once the game is out, I won't be surprised to see many 'Zubats'. I actually like the idea that the members have equal power, but the ultimate decision will always come from the leader. I'm saying this because you can also have a handful of Zubats suddenly appearing. I won't go into details to incite any idea into people though. I don't want it to happen in the guild I'll make =S

Can I be the first member of your guild?
I like slowpoke.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2010, 01:40:09 PM »
Okay, thats something that i didn't take into account. Most people who come to the site normally are just guests, or people who make an account and go. Any number of those could be the Zubats of the future. Going on that, it would be best to operate the equal power to all members system.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2010, 09:00:01 PM »
Of course! I just need to get a better puter for now :'(

Until then, there I won't be able to make any clan... =/

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2010, 12:19:36 PM »
I could start one and then possibly give you the guild leadership when you have a better computer.
I like slowpoke.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2010, 07:31:52 PM »
You mean like 'resign' so the person next in charge. Jerry, would gain the leadership?
If thats the case, would you have to reapply? x3!
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2010, 08:50:29 PM »
I dunno how the system will be like, but you can have the guild if I'm not ready yet for playing :)

Offline Blueroo

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2010, 07:46:23 AM »
Sure. Actually that depends what it is..... so maybe xD  ;D

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2010, 06:58:50 PM »
How about this?
The clan/guild leader is the ultimate admin, and he can assign up to five moderaters. All of them have the power to recruit members, and only the admin can kick people. If you think the leader is unfair, then don't join his guild/clan.

If you plan on being a well-functioning guild, then I'll go into further detail. Any questing or anything done as a guild has all the money go to the ultumate funds of the guild. Depending on how the guild leader decides to work the guild, that money could be open to anyone with the approval of the leader or a mod, OR it could be distributed evenly throughout the guild every X days. If there is going to be a weekly/monthly/daily fee for having the guild or a building for the guild or whatever, that could be set at the creation of the guild to come from:
The leader's pocket automatically
The guild bank automatically
A rotation of each guild member (eg, the leader pays first, then fred, then johnny, then jimmy...)
A custom setting that allows any Mr. Moneybags of the guild to pay more often than anyone else.

Also, if the guild leader is inactive for a predetirmined amount of time, then power of leadership is passed to a mod that the leader had it set to, or if nobody was set, then the first mod assigned.