Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

Deathnote

<< < (2/6) > >>

ghostman50:

--- Quote from: Unbreakable on July 07, 2010, 11:19:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Unbreakable on July 07, 2010, 11:04:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Amphy on July 07, 2010, 09:54:10 PM ---i personally love L and think that the whole series was ruined when L was killed off and replaced by Near, although Mello was pretty cool

--- End quote ---

Its Light's fault, He made ? Write L's Name In his Death Note. Im not sure about what happened to ?, He dissolved, and hes a Death God like Ryuk, Right?

Ryuk IS the only reason this series got anywhere.

<<<<*****(? = another Death God with a Death Note. Cant remember his name.)*****>>>>

--- End quote ---

Can anyone fill the in the Blanks (?s) I left?

--- End quote ---

*cough* Rem *cough* *cough*

LeoReborn:

--- Quote from: ghostman50 on July 08, 2010, 03:11:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Unbreakable on July 07, 2010, 11:19:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Unbreakable on July 07, 2010, 11:04:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Amphy on July 07, 2010, 09:54:10 PM ---i personally love L and think that the whole series was ruined when L was killed off and replaced by Near, although Mello was pretty cool

--- End quote ---

Its Light's fault, He made ? Write L's Name In his Death Note. Im not sure about what happened to ?, He dissolved, and hes a Death God like Ryuk, Right?

Ryuk IS the only reason this series got anywhere.

<<<<*****(? = another Death God with a Death Note. Cant remember his name.)*****>>>>

--- End quote ---

Can anyone fill the in the Blanks (?s) I left?

--- End quote ---

*cough* Rem *cough* *cough*

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the subtle hint.

Amphi:
whole series was still ruined for me i felt like near being the victor in the end wasn't right especially since he also was said to be smarter than L for completing his task, which was flat out wrong mostly because every thing that near had done, was already set up by L in the first place, everything Mello did was figured out more so by himself therefore i would have preferred an ending were mello was the victor and not near, my most preferred type of ending would have been all three, L, Mello, and unfortunatly Near at the end all pointing some sort of gun at Light once they trapped him, L pointing his finger like a gun, Mello holding a real gun, and Near with his dumb squirt gun

Robinson3938:
My favorite mangas are Naruto and Ruroni Kenshin.

ghostman50:

--- Quote from: Robinson3938 on July 15, 2010, 10:16:09 PM ---My favorite mangas are Naruto and Ruroni Kenshin.

--- End quote ---

Wrong thread?

Anyway, the Deathnote anime went downhill fairly fast after curiosity got the best of me. I skipped to the last episode (in japanese) after only seeing almost 20 episodes in english.

I did manage to see the last episode in english and to be honest, the japanese acting, timing, and editing, is far superior.

If you ever get a chance to see the japanese ending v. english ending... you'll get what I mean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version