* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 212050 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #255 on: September 25, 2010, 04:26:27 PM »
"Luna, there's nothing here, if there were they would have attacked us by now. Let's go set up camp." He turned around and started walking off into the woods. "I hope there's some food in here." He spotted some berries, and put them in a bag. He had only had a few things in it. This used to be his father's until the Dark Ones captured them. He only had a few berries, some water, and an amulet coin he received for his birthday from his family. He came back out. "Where should we set up camp?"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 02, 2010, 09:21:38 PM »
Glice and Star watched the Absol go away and pick some berries further down.

"Great" thought Glice. "Now, it is less likely that they get themselves into a fight that was sure to be lost."

Glice and Star then turned towards the village. The three Dark Ones were not visible anymore.

- They must have set up an ambush... I'm glad these pokemon are going away, whispered Glice to Star
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 06, 2010, 02:59:40 AM »
 Shadow heard a small rustling and looked up into the trees. "Is that a claw? Luna was right, there is someone here!" He decided to wait and see what the pokemon would do. If they were Dark Ones they would attack, and he would be ready. If they weren't, there shouldn't be a problem. "I don't think I should tell Luna, they might realize I noticed them"

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 06, 2010, 12:39:28 PM »
- Quick, we must not stay here. I don't know if they spot us, but we have to get moving. Star, let's go on those rocky parts of the mountain there. We'll fly through the leaves as far as possible to remain discreet. And let's not cross path with those pokemon. They might think we're Dark Ones.

Glice hopped on Star, and the latter zoomed through the branches without a single sound. Star watched in from of him while Glice looked behind, making sure that nobody could guess where they were going. Star was indeed doing a good job by flying soon in a direction, later in a completely different one, just in case.

They arrived behind the mountain with ease and crawled up the rocks. They were now behind the village and could see almost anything that would be happening further down.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 12, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »
Kemerd saw some pokemon swoop down next to the town, In the mountians He decided to invistigate. He trudged up over rocks up the mountians. Then walked up in front of them. "Hello, What are yall doing up here, Dark ones hang out here ya know." He said.
Let's Boogie!

[imghttp://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7775/2333050.jpg[/img]

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 13, 2010, 02:05:46 AM »
Rane looked impatient as he paced feverishly, He spoke to me in an irritated tone,
"I give up, Lets track 'em down."
"Alright, I saw movement towards that mountain behind the village, lets go."
So we flew and floated toward the dark, solemn mountainside.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2010, 04:42:18 PM »
From where we were, Glice saw that the small group gave up their hiding spot and were advancing towards them.

- Oh no! Despite all our efforts, they spot us, we have to escape quick!
- Right, let's not waste time.

As they turned back, a Trapinch appeared behind them.

- Waah! You frightened me you know?
- Hello, What are ya'll doing up here, Dark ones hang out here ya know.
- Exactly. We are keeping a look out for them and making sure there is no danger but there are three Dark Ones down there who are coming this way. I think they saw us come here as you saw us here. We're leaving as soon as we can. we don't know how powerful they might be, but they seems to be powerful. Star, let's not lose any more time! Let's go to mount Pika. I believe they were not invaded yet by the Dark Ones.

As Glice said those words, Star turned allowing Glice to hop on its back.

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2010, 11:35:39 PM »
Nick frowned. "Wow, That must suck, Mind if I come along?" He said " I built a jetpack." He said, taking out a jetpack from a pack on his back.

EDIT by mod: As long as this member does not change this post, this post will be considered null because of the use of the jetpack
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 03:29:14 PM by Jerry »
Let's Boogie!

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 17, 2010, 02:02:55 AM »
"Rylis, They're taking off."
"I see that, Lets follow them...."

"Damn, Rylis. You aren't Tired Yet?"
"No, Why? You wimping out on me Rane?"
"Kinda, What about you Caras?"
"Im fine, Thanks. Get in Shape kid, Wahahaha!"

"Thanks, I really needed to hear that....Not really."

"Stop Whining Rane, We're Closing in."

By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 17, 2010, 03:57:39 AM »
Sirianna watched as her mother was defending her from desu (her father).  "this is your child! why would you want to kill her?!" because i am an anti-Gallade. I HATE FEEEEMAAAAALEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! without knowing desu used close combat on Gardevior, Knocking her to the ground so hard, that the area quaked a little. she said softly to Sirianna "I won't be able to protect you much longer. The last move i use will be your only chance to defeat him. He's turned into a dark one now."(coughs up plenty of blood) "You can tell who a dark one by looking on their sholder." She quickly looks on the sholder. Siriana was bursting into tears as she said this. she felt some powers coming into her body. "I have given you the ability to sense feelings and to sense auras,"her mother said in her mind. Siriana could hear her thoughts since she was near fainting for good. As the last drop of blood fell from her mouth, she casted momento on Gallade. How pathetic. No ralts will ever defeat me.  Enraged, Siriana Quickly used Double team Around desu. While he was still laughing, she used magical leaf, Slicing desu mercilessly. then she used confusion to hold him in place. When he was breaking free, she kept him in place by emotion and threw him into the sky,released him as he fell to his doom. as he was falling, he seen a burst of light coming from the forest. he regained his conciousness for a moment. "You have grown. Now i have no regrets,"thinking to himself. I just used psychic, she thought to her self. now i am a kirlia. i am one step closer to reaching my secondary goal. Her eyes changed from red to green. She then decided to join the fighters,but she knew she had to travel and train along the way tho get there.

Grew to Lv. 28

[Also, she has eye color swings to show her fellings
red= Enraged
green= calm
blue= sad
yellow= energetic/hyper
black= emo breakdown/depressed
white= protective
pink= embarrassed
brown=happy]

Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 24, 2010, 03:22:58 PM »
 It was pitch black now. Shadow could see fine, and he had been watching what he thought was that Staraptor Luna saw all night. "I can't wait any longer, I have to find Seeq." He got up and quietly and grabbed his things. He left a note, which said: There's something I have to do. I can't wait any longer. I hope to find more members of the fighters to help us with that village. I will meet up with you as soon as possible. He started walking towards Mt. Pika. He decided to climb it so that he could use the cave he lived in as shelter on the way to the village.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 01:53:46 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 24, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »
Glice and Star left the Trapinch behind. The Dark Ones apparently saw them and were coming closer.

- Let's go quick. The Staraptor seems tired. We'll take this to our advantage.

Glice then whispered some words at Star before they got off. Star smiled and took off. Star let himself fall from the top of the mountain to gain speed and was hovering down towards the village...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 24, 2010, 10:25:35 PM »
 Shadow was just starting to climb the mountain. He just barely saw another Staraptor start flying. He started climbing the mountain. It was pretty easy since he knew every inch of this mountain. He started heading to the right, he would get some water from the stream. After he drank enough water, he started heading up towards the cave. He saw the cave, and carefully walked in. It was exactly as he left it. He walked over to the pile of grass he had made into a bed and laid down. He fell asleep as soon as he laid down.

Offline Kemerd

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 25, 2010, 01:24:14 AM »
That never happened.... >.>

Nick yelled out to them: "Watch out for the dark ones!!" He hoped the dark ones wouldn't try get him if they tried... Nick started to walk away as they flew away... It would be a while until they could get out of his sharp eyes... He needed to figure out a way to follow them... He was bored. He wanted something to do... His answer was called by a dark charmeleon jump on his back. The dark one slashed his back. And he started to bleed. "Get off mY LAND~!" The charmeleon said, slashing at him, But he missed, And got a face full of sharp teeth, The charmleon clutched his bleeding eye and shot at the trapinch with a bellowing flamethrower, He was thrown back, into a rock... he started to lose sight... He was surrounded by a white light... And he evolved! He had been training for over 3 years! He finnaly did it! He didn't celebrate until later because all on his mind was survival. He flew up and did a slam on the charmeleon. He was smashed into the ground. He gagged. And then mega punched the Vibrava... He gagged, But managed out a hyper beam... The charmeleon fainted, And he went in persuit of the others..
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 01:26:39 AM by Kemerd »
Let's Boogie!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 25, 2010, 03:08:25 AM »
 Shadow woke up. He heard fighting, and ran out of the cave. "Great, I just fell asleep too." He ran up and saw a knocked out Charmeleon and a Vibrava that was about to fly off. He ran up to him "Was that the only Dark One around? I need to fight something, I'm sick of just sitting and waiting for the right time."