* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 211031 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #585 on: January 18, 2011, 05:46:05 AM »
"I don't know, but what I do know is that the dark ones are going to come back and destroy everything if ya'll don't train. And I'm going to help you," she said with telepathy. Siriana then turned her attention back to the Eevee. "Don't worry. You will be strong." She smiled towards him.

(Grew to Lv. 49)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 07:19:51 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 18, 2011, 06:44:38 AM »
From one side of the valley in this dimension, something was approaching... a dark figure. Slowly, something like a dark patch appeared at the foot of the figure as the silhouette got bigger.

- That must be them, they're coming, we have to be quick.
- What's coming? Wa-it!

Sheene didn't let Glice finish and was soon flying around to have the tent where the portal was, in sight. She briefly explained to Glice the way they were taking. Seeing that guards were in front of the entrance, she used once more a substitute and waited. The substitute was making her weaker, she knew it and if she made another one, she'd probably faint, but it was their last chance to escape from this dimension.

As expected, the guards thought it was them and attacked the substitute. However, Granbull stayed near the tent.

- We've got to do it, I'll take care of Granbull.

So Sheene dove towards Granbull and used an Aura Sphere. Granbull saw them and negated the Aura Sphere with a Fire Punch, creating a cloud of dust. Immediately, Glice used Icy Wind and slowed down the Granbull. When Glice was close enough, he used Ice Punch to the confused Granbull and cleared the way. Into the tent and through the portal both went.

On the other side, the two pokemon were surprised to hear pokemon fighting... The tent of Dusknoir was empty. They went outside to see what was happening.  There was Hihidaruma, Slowking, Machoke and Medicham fighting alongside Celebi.

- Celebi came with reinforcements!
- Glice, Sheene, flee while you still can, we're making a diversion. As soon as you're safe, we'll get away.

Sheene immediately flew to the other side and when they were at a reasonable distance, they saw all of their allies vanish: Celebi teleported them all.

After a few minutes, Celebi appeared besides Glice and Sheene, still in the air.

- I'm glad you're safe! Hihidaruma and Slowking met after you went away and decided to form a single village. The pokemon are still in Slowking's village but Hihidaruma is planning on digging deeper in the cave so that the others can join there too in case of emergency. When I told them what happened, they soon set up a team to help you escape and now, they'll all at Slowking's village.
- Thank you very much Celebi, it was just in time!
- However... nevermind, let's get to the village.

At the village, Sheene explained everything to Hihidaruma and Slowking as Glice and Celebi listened attentively.

- This is more grave than I expected.
- Indeed, we have to hurry... Medicham, make sure our troops are ready.
- So... you mean we have to go to their village again?
- If what I believe is true, then yes, we'll have to go there again.
- I'll ask for an old friend to help us, incidentally, it seems that he's back again. I didn't sense him for a while.

Celebi then closed her eyes and seemed to meditate.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #587 on: January 18, 2011, 08:31:27 PM »
-Sure thing, i found this TM in my bag, I think I should use it now... Haunter pulled out the TM for Venom Shock, he looked at it and activated it.
-Wow, I feel better! Lets test this out! VENOM SHOCK! He launched the attack at a tree, the tree was nearly cut in half from the power of the attack. Wow! Dosent that attack get stronger when the opponent is poisoned?
(I am a lv 45, as I have been neglecting to post my level ups)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: January 19, 2011, 02:55:08 PM »
 ((lvl. 43 from fighting arceus. His moves are Slash, Future Sight, Dark Pulse, Faint Attack, and Quick Attack)) Shadow made sure he remembered all of his moves, and watched as Haunter used Venom Shock. He practiced using Future Sight. At first he could only focus on one thing and tell what it would do in a couple of seconds, but once he got used to it, he could focus on everything within a 10 foot radius, and could see what all of them would do in the next ten minutes.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: January 19, 2011, 08:55:08 PM »
Seeq (Now level 48, I think he should be stronger than his little brother) knew all his moves. Swords dance, Megahorn, Bite, and Razor wind. They were all there. Now, he was getting a little bored.
"What now?"

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: January 19, 2011, 09:08:02 PM »
 Shadow had another vision. He heard him and Seeq talking, and then he saw a pokemon run into the cave. He said that the Dark Ones were coming, and Shadow and Seeq ran out of the cave. It happened again... but why did all of this happen in the first place? And how did we all lose our memories in the first place? I guess I should tell everyone else.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #591 on: January 21, 2011, 08:55:57 PM »
as Haunter was testing his moves he heard the voice agian
-Help... Help Me.
-Did you guys hear that? It was asking for help. I hear you what can I do to help you? Haunter shouted at nothing, then a shadow appeared. Who are you?
(this is Celebi's "meditation" form, this is how she can talk to me.)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: January 21, 2011, 09:01:36 PM »
(well, you could have modded her.. anyway..)

Celebi then straightened up and seemed to be talking to someone far away... Her pupils could no more be seen, and yet, her eyes were wide open... glowing with a greenish light.

- Haunter! Haunter! Can you hear me? It's me Celebi. I need your help, there's something terrible which is going to occur. I'm with some friends, but I don't think that we'll be strong enough to keep the dark forces aback. I'm in a village South West of Spear Pillar, between the village of the Dark Ones and the Fighters village. Come as soon as you can!

- Haunter? But.. isn't he one of the Dark Ones?

Glice waited uneasy.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #593 on: January 21, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »
-I am on my way Celebi! I will bet there as soon as I can! Haunter quickly ran into the motel and gathered his bag and a few supplies he would need. Haunter walked out of town and looked back, hoping that his friends would find his note.
-Dear Friends, I am on a mission from Celebi. I am in a small town south of Spear Pillar. By the time you read this note I will more than likely be there, and I might need your help. Come as soon as you can, and prepare for a hard fight, because the village is a Dark One strong hold. Make Haste! Sincerely Haunter.
Haunter ran off to help Celebi, and earn the trust of the one who thought he was a dark one...
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 09:09:55 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 21, 2011, 09:16:42 PM »
Celebi then slowly closed her eyes, then opened them again.

- Don't worry Glice, I know what you're thinking and I'm going to reassure you. Haunter was once a very good friend of mine, and one day, the Dark Ones succeeded to put a spell on him. They took control of his mind. I couldn't recognise my friend, I couldn't even sense my friend. I don't know what happened, but he's back. It seems that the spell is now broken.
- I do hope the spell is broken and that he'll help us. Those things didn't seem to be pokemon, they rather seemed to be creatures of the Darkness...
- I can't believe that our true enemy wasn't from the Dark Ones... he controlled Darkrai, no... he used Darkrai to carry out the dirty task and he now knows that Darkrai failed and wants to take over through Dusknoir...

(Okay, going to bed now... I'll post in tomorrow)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 22, 2011, 03:00:08 PM »
 Shadow's head hurt from the vision, and he had a hard time falling asleep that night. He didn't notice that Haunter was gone.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #596 on: January 23, 2011, 04:29:07 AM »
Haunter looked from his hiding spot. There were at least 300 Dark Ones, to many for him to handle. Then he rememberd what the sneazle said.
-If he thought i was one maybe they will too!
Haunter walked into the village, like he used to do when he was one of them, with arrogance and pride. He walked up to a Absol who was standing guard...
-Take me to the prisoners!
-Who are you? Stand and DIE!!
Haunter rememberd that he was a powerful Dark One, a leader, he used all of his might to be the old Haunter again.
-YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM!! I AM HAUNTER!! KNEEL BEFORE ME FOOL!
-Oh dear, forgive me! Please don't kill me!
-Take me to the prisioners, I have orders from the Dark Lord to bring them to him!
-Yes sir! They are in that tent!
Haunter walked away from the quivering Absol, amd thought that he must have truly been evil to get that much fear from him. He walked into the tent and all he saw was a portal.
-What is this? Celebi, where are you?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 23, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »
As we waited, Celebi suddenly took a worried state. Noticing it, Hihidaruma inquired...

- Why did you suddenly feel anxious my dear Celebi?
- Oh, I didn't know that is was so obvious... but since we're at it... Haunter got into the wrong village! He went straight into Dusknoir's village and he might be in serious trouble!
- What!? Are you sure? Or... is he perhaps still the Dark One he used to be and is telling our enemies our plans?
- Oh, I told you before, the Haunter that I know, the one I've been living with for a long time, he's back! He's no more part of the Dark One! Believe me!
- Ok, I believe you. But you have to understand that following our recent visit there, they are well on their guards and we might not be strong enough to keep a strong fight.
- It's either we let them have Haunter and lose all hope, or we do nothing and let them bring up their army and destroy everyone of us!
- Well... we do have some friends which could help us... I'll try to call them. Let's go to Dusknoir's village then.

Every pokemon which were ready to fight were coming and since Celebi couldn't teleport them all, they were advancing through the valleys and the woods as fast as they could. Fortunately Dusknoir's village wasn't too far. Glice, on the back of Sheene grabbed the small white gem Sheene gave him. With that, he tried to send a mental message to the ones he knew could help them.

- Star... Rocky... Soul... can you hear me? I need your help. Can you see this forest? To the east is the Fighters' HQ, to the north of this forest is a valley leading to Spear Pillar, while to the far west is a village full of evil pokemon. I need your help to fight them back. Come as soon as possible, thank you.

(Sorry Seeq and Shadow, my char never really met with yours)

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 23, 2011, 04:10:23 PM »

"If that is your bidding master. Then it shall be done."

I teleported to the top of Mt. Coronet.  I felt the icy winter chill me down to the bone. But I had to find the oracle Medicham.

-Medicham. I require your asistance.
-Tee hee Psyk its been too long
- Im not here to chat Medicham. You used to be a Fighter and there fore still find out their plans telepathicly. Tell me what you know
- You'll have to do better then that my dear

I threw a bag of 30 Golden pieces at my feet.
Medicham finally appeared and used Levitate make the Bag of Gold to rise into her hands.

- Still not nearly enough but I shall let you in on one fact of evidence. They are gathering an army.
-WHAT!? WHY? WHEN AND WHERE WILL THEY ATTACK?
- That is for your to figuire out my lovely. But I shall give you one clue. Yangaruma Forest.

And at that moment Medicham dissapeared. I knew what I had to do. I Used Teleport once again to the Yangaruma forest. It felt good to be in the humidity of the Forest  when I had just spent the last ten minuites in the snow and freezing cold.

I spent an hour searching around as Medicham had informed me. When Four pokemon came speeding round the corner. Discussing the battle to come. As soon as they saw me they stopped straight in their tracks. There was a silence as we stared at each other. I smirked as I saw one of them was an Abra. Reminding me of the days when I was one myself.

I closed my eyes to use Mind reader. They were Fighters themselves and where heading to join up with the Army. I opended my eyes frustrated. Who ever had commanded them had put a memory block to prevent anyone else accessing furthur information telepathicly.

They were all young pokemon, yet I could not let them reach the Army where ever it was. If the Fighters knew I was on their trail then all could be lost.

I used Psycic and they all grabbed their heads in Pain and fell to the ground. I smirked and walked away.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 04:17:55 PM by Wailord »
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: January 23, 2011, 04:42:51 PM »
As they were moving towards the village, Sheene started to get uneasy.

- There's something happening nearby... I don't like it at all. It's in the forest, to the other side, past the Dusknoir's village.
- Celebi, I and Sheene would like you go and look up something if you don't mind. We'll try do it fast, we promise.
- Okay, I understand. We'll try devise a plan in the meantime. Good luck!
- Thanks. Let's go Glice.

As then, Sheene zoomed across the sky, passing quite far from Dusknoir's village and into the forest. There stood an Alakazam, attacking other pokemon, he had the Dark One tattoo.

- You there, don't you patronise on pokemon smaller than you!

With this, Sheene threw an Air Slash towards the Alakazam.