* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The Dark Ones ((OOCC)) and Profiles  (Read 116065 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: The Dark Ones ((OOCC)) and Profiles
« Reply #465 on: January 21, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »
ok! I will post that right away!!!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 21, 2011, 08:50:44 PM »
Ah, at last! :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 22, 2011, 08:30:11 PM »
Name: Alakazam
Level 30
Moves: Hypnosis, Disable, Shadowball, Reflect
Side: The Dark ones
Bio: Ever since my youth I would have been teased and taunted about my patheticness. Now is the time to strike back. Now is where things change. And as commanded I shall destroy the Fighters. This is the Master of the Dark ones will.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 23, 2011, 02:22:40 PM »
Hm... I would have thought you'd take a water type pokemon :P

EDIT: As pointed out by TrainerX, you are modding Mr. Rex's character... I would ask you to edit the parts in bold and repost it.

Quote from: trainerx
((The bold sentences are modding which isn't allowed.))

I had been watching the entire episode. I watched as the a single Haunter bellowed into Sacker the Absol's face leaving him shaking as if he was dying from the cold.

I closed my eyes to use Mind Reader. Concentrating my Psycic energy on the Haunter as he entered the tent.

"A FIGHTER!"

As I watched the memories of his past unfold. I could see from the moment he had decided to take the path of a Fighter.
I didnt know what was going on inside that tent but there was a slight ominous glow of green emmiting from the tent. If there was any chance it could foil the dark lords plans then our crusade would have gone to waste.

I came to the entrance of the tent as I could hear a voice

"What is this? Celebii. Where are you?"

CELEBII!? I thought to my self. But that could only mean.. NO!

I burst through the tents entrance

The haunter turned round in shock
I used mind reader to survey his thoughts.

Oh no! Its Psyk the Alakazam, one of Duskinoirs Commanders. Where is Celebii!?

I grinned before unleashing a devestating Psybeam, Haunter in sync used Shadowball. There was a huge blast from where our attacks met and the entire tent had been blown away. All that was standing was a single portal and Haunter.

Yet it was at that moment that a small shadow stormed out of the Portal grabbed Haunters hand and dragged him into the portal. I got up immeadiately and stormed towards the portal. I dived in act of desperation but it was too late. The portal had closed and I had jumped straight down a hill, rolled all the way down and landed in the River. I had to find out where the portal led. And reddem my mistake

Also, some mistakes I'd like you make your best to avoid:

Psycic -> Psychic
emmiting -> emiting (remember the verb 'to emit')
Celebii -> Celebi
Duskinoirs -> Dusknoir's
devestating -> devastating
immeadiately -> immediately
reddem -> redeem

It's first of all for the readers that I'm pointing them out, and it's also for your own good. You would like to do less mistakes in your essays, yes? :)

Next, you need to get the direct link of the image you want to post, that is you click on 'full size image' after doing the google search. The link should then have .png, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif or something similar.

Oh, and I'm deleting the post you made and that of trainerx for cleanup.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 03:01:29 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 23, 2011, 03:12:35 PM »
Okay ill edit that  ;D

Thanks

I was gunna choose Wailord,  but hes so big he wouldnt be able to do anything ! Hahaa
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 24, 2011, 06:45:11 AM »
Sorry Wailord... again modding... :(

Sheene said nothing and stood his ground.

Very well then.

I concentrated all my energy into unleashing a Shadow ball attack. How ever Sheene was to fast, dodged the attack and with impecable speed threw another Air Cutter attack my way.
I parried the attack with Reflect.  I used Teleport behind sheene and used Psybeam. Taking Sheene by suprise he fell to the ground winded.

In his Winded state he was unable to move. I closed my eyes and used Mind Reader, and saw all events from his memories in the past hour.

I slowly opened my eyes only to have been kicked in the face by Sheene who had now recovered.

Haha it was nice meeting you Sheene. I thank you for the information.

Wiping the blood off my face I used Teleport a final time inform the Dark lord, That Celebi was involved in part of a plan. Unfortunately Celebi had placed a Memory block over the reason why she is in was involved. And what plan they are putting together. This I was determined to find out

I know that it's difficult when you're playing with several players, but avoid taking decision for them.

For example, in this bit:

I could have decided making Sheene reply, or making Sheene take the hit, use Aura Sphere instead, make my Weavile attack your Alakazam as soon as it teleported with a Night Slash and so on...

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #471 on: January 24, 2011, 09:44:35 AM »
editied my post to fit the new edit to wailord's post. Still I want to be in a prediciment where i am fighting for my life... give me a few ideas on how to do that. the one i have now is that we fight the Alakazam, he gets away with the knowledge you had. in the process of our fight the village comes to see what happened, i tell you to go and get help. sound good? oh and PS what is Sheene?

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 24, 2011, 10:09:50 AM »
Ok, im going to re-read and scan all the rules again cause im clearly showing my retardness.

So sorry im causing trouble

Thank you for adivsing me  ;D
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 24, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »
You're welcome. :)

What you're missing basically is modding characters, that is you are not letting them the choice to decide what their characters will do. This sometimes becomes difficult, but that's how we keep it to make it fair to everyone, so that everyone has the chance to put their piece of thoughts, ideas, etc. If you are going to say that such and such character of another member did something, you are already modding. Modding includes anything from an action, through words the chars say to their thoughts.

Take my last post for example. I made my chars attack yours, without saying that Psyk got hit or not. That is your character, and that is for you to decide whether or not it gets hit, what Psyk will do, etc.

And, Mr. Rex, Glice is a Weavile and Sheene is a Togekiss. For the time being, I don't know at all what will happen. As more players get involved, it becomes less predictable, and I would prefer 'write as we go' and deal with each uprising situation. Planning is good, but surprise taste always so much tastier ;) (of course, as long as things remain sensible)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 25, 2011, 02:15:00 AM »
sorry i was gone. internet was down. so, what did i miss
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: January 25, 2011, 08:10:20 AM »
Hm, there was not much, only that Haunter left your group to join me and Sheene. There is not much to read :)

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 25, 2011, 11:51:22 PM »
Just wondering, Is anyones Character the Dark lord? If not so which Pokemon is he or is that still a mystery?  ;D

Cheers!
MAN MEAT <3

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 26, 2011, 12:20:58 AM »
I think me and the chosen ones have battled him already, so he won't be coming anytime soon.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #478 on: January 26, 2011, 01:17:39 AM »
no we just battled one of his puppets. he can control pokemon that have the tattoo, as you can see by what is happening to me...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 26, 2011, 01:21:54 AM »
So now his dwelling waiting to strike back. What pokemon is he?
MAN MEAT <3