* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Year 13: New Opinion  (Read 2621 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Year 13: New Opinion
« on: September 07, 2010, 03:42:37 AM »
(In case you can't tell, This is Leo's POV)

I met Kara today, She was kind of....hard to understand. Looking back at what was said, I am glad she welcomed me. I get this feeling from her, like there's a darkness, dormant for now, yet could arise at any point. I wouldn't say evil, she is very fragile emotionally, but her heart is strong, I can feel it.

I wondered if I could see her, the words she spoke of her not wanting to see me slipped away. I knew where she lived, I was told before I even met her. I rang the bell, and thought how odd it was that it was a manual bell, not an electric one. I heard steps then the squeal of a knob turning. The line of sight clear, Kara wasn't anywhere. Her mother appeared in her stead.

"Hi, is Kara here?"
"No, she left."
"Can you tell me where I can find her?"
Her eyes sparkled with remorse,
She said she was going to Makinovai Cliff, The only reason people go there is to commit suicide."
My heart sank, Kara's Fate starting to burn my thoughts.
"Im going after her! She has to live..."
Without a moment's hesitance, I sprinted. I remembered passing by Makinovai Cliff on my way in.
It took roughly a half-hour, but my act was not in vain. Kara stood at the cliffside, praying for everyone to forget her. As I came within inches, she began her final step. As she began to drop, I grabbed her arm.

Her plummet ceased, and she turned to face me.
"Why are you here? I told you to let me be!"
"I had to, not just me, but your mother too, would have eternal sorrow, had I let you do this. You deserve to live, for a cure to this darkness."
Her mood eased, Her lips formed a warm smile.
"Thank you, Leo, maybe there is a cure. I just never tried looking"

She placed her hand tenderly onto my face. Then we embraced once more.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: Year 13: New Opinion
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 04:07:31 AM »
Oh, Unbreakable... you really must learn not to rush your story. A whole lot happened, and you went in to very little detail about it. This problemo of yours is actually getting worse with time.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 09:22:40 PM »
Hm...

It's good yes.

Fry, descriptive writing is a type of writing. Coran's type here seems to be more composed of dialogues and more 'narrative', I mean, some details are not introduced by this way of writing.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 09:30:35 PM »
Fry, descriptive writing is a type of writing. Coran's type here seems to be more composed of dialogues and more 'narrative', I mean, some details are not introduced by this way of writing.
Yeah, I get that, but... I hardly even know what's going on sometimes.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 10:30:56 PM »
Uh.. Its more about the actual story than detail for me, If I actually keep going with this (IE: Edits) Ill add detail
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.